vrijdag 15 juni 2012

Flash Player 11.3.300.257 Keeps Crashing On Mozilla Firefox 13


Dannee3

Flash Player 11.3.300.257 Keeps Crashing On Mozilla Firefox 13

Jun 12, 2012 3:24 PM

I recently updated my flash player to 11.3.300.257 and whenever I put video in full screen on twitch.tv, my flash player keeps crashing.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox 13 & Windows 7 32-Bit.

==========================================

My opinion: they want to get rid of all browsers, except Microsoft Internet Explorer, which browser serves the interest of the New World Order-gangsters better.

==========================================

Community Member
Jun 15, 2012 7:49 AM   in reply to E.B.F.
Same issue - Windows7 x64 - After getting notification of the update went to 11.3 and it completely stopped for me in Firefox 13.  I did also get notifications about the Real Player plugin - but even disabled Flash would not work.

I would get a white screen, flash of video then white - no audio - nothing.

Worked fine in IE9 and Chrome. 

Tried all the suggestions for troubleshooting - nothing.  Went back to 11.2.202.235 and it's working fine in Firefox.  Turning off updates. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.