donderdag 28 februari 2013

BREAKING: Jesus is the only answer for this broken world!

Sheila Walsh- In Christ alone  

 

Sheila Walsh: The Psych Ward

 

Sheila walsh - Triumph in the Air - Live 


Read: WE DIE IN CHRIST TO LIVE FOREVER...and more



IN HIS EVERLASTING LIGHT WE WILL LIVE
Beloved;

His will will be done under all circumstances God foreknew, predetermined and ordained, through us, knowing all about our lives, at this time we live and breath, which is for His Glory. We were fully known in all aspects of our life before Him who chose us long ago. And we are fully justified in Christ, that no charge against us, no false teaching served up in "golden platters" will be digested that dishonors Him nor intrudes in any way to change our destiny God holds in His hands.

Our freedom in making choices is not violated, by the predestined foreknowledge of our God, because our free will choices are the means by which God's will is carried out in each our lives that God already knows will serve His Glory. For we will live forever in the perfect state of giving our redeemer, and our Father and the Spirit: ALL THE GLORY in the everlasting light of the Glory of GOD, we will live.

Chaim
Miniatuur3:28
As we await our Lord's return for the church, I draw attention to who we are and what we do now as His church, that one day we will look upon with what I pray will be an informed amazement, how God brought us all together here to give Him the Glor... 
THE PEARL OF GREAT PRICE
Beloved;

There are two God given blessings that were seared in my heart and mind as a child growing up in Brooklyn, NY. The first was the love of my parents and the second the devotion of my father to God. He was a man of few words. In his prayers and deep reverence, I witnessed his faithfulness, and was amazed at his intensity. He prayed in Hebrew, and though I did not know the meaning of the words he spoke, the Spirit indelibly impressed it in my child's being which touched me deeply.

Thus I labor in the fields as you, never doubting that I am a child of our Father, who gave me great treasures of the Spirit while other's around me, for reasons I do not question, received great material gifts in a nation that today has reached the chocking point of spiritual confusion.

Why do we labor? To draw back because we walk in the spiritual graveyard of no returns? God forbid! We bow to God's reality that cries out the name of Jesus Christ amidst the roar of the ravenous lion (Satan) who walks around seeking whom he may devour.

We see by other sight, hear His melodies that caress our deepest being where His Spirit rests. We taste the sweetness of His words and feast on His loving kindness, propelled by His calling, and are filled with the tears of God, in which so many verses were written in the blood of Jesus, that inspire and quench our thirst and seal our sacrifice for the Glory of His only begotten.

Our Father and His Son, the givers of this world and the breath of life we breath, despised by most, abused by multitudes, loved by few, call out to us to forget what is, and has been of man and fallen spirits, and fully come over into the reality of what will be, through faith alone, and apply it to the here and now, as though it is, in His truth and love, It Is!

We are His Son's "pearl of great price". Shining stars in the darkness of this present world. Caretakers in His magnificent garden where the flower's stand and sigh giving Him the glory. We are the 24/7 church. Children of tomorrow. We look for a better place He has prepared, and occupy this land, where fields are ripe for harvest, and by His grace, His laborers, who sow His seed IN LOVE (without love, a harsh sounding noise in the ear of the lost and the found) and await His harvest. See John 14:1-3

Mt.13:45-46
" Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it."

2 Cor.8:9
"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich."

Rom.8:32
"He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?"

Philippians 2:5-
"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

Isaiah 53:3, 5
" And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

" But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

1 Cor.15:3-5
" For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:"

Chaim
Miniatuur10:37
http://www.theabalonekid.co... **FREE CD: "HE IS COMING" MP3s

Attention! Rom.8:29-30 reads 28:29,30,31. A transcription error. My apologies.

A message of hope and truth for the Church of the faithful in difficult times we face in spoken wo... 

WHERE THERE IS FAITH
Beloved;

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me"
Gal.2:20

The just shall live by faith.This declaration of the Christian's principle of life is found four times in the bible.(Hab. 2:1-5; Rom. 1:17; Gal. 3:10; Heb. 10:38 ) In Habakkuk we see the difference between the lives of the unjust and the just.The unjust are puffed up and live by their own self sufficiency.

But the just live by faith-our confidence is in God. To us faith is more than a philosophy of life. We, the righteous, in Christ, shall live our whole life by the faith given and insured through the finished works of Jesus, as well as by His presence on our behalf with God.

We are saved by faith, kept by faith, and we live by faith.

The faith God freely gave us shall be tried many times and in many ways but His faith in us will always be vindicated, because it is more than equal to any occasion.

Faith knows how to wait on the Lord and it is always victorious.

Faith grows in trials. They are blessings through His schooling! And sometimes our cross is heavy! For His Glory we suffer, but for a moment in eternity, and we will rejoice in His love, now and forever.

Faith defies reason: it moves mountains (Mt. 17:14-21). Faith does not always face facts (Heb. 11:32-39).

Faith says, God is working out His perfect will in my life, and I can wait, endure and suffer.

Faith does not make anything easy, but it does make all things possible. (Heb. 11:1).

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for. Our faith is our title deed to eternal life. Just as a title deed is evidence of real estate, so our faith is your evidence of our eternal estate in God (Heb. 11:6).

Faith is taking God at His word.

Faith does not believe that all things are good, or that all things work well. It does believe that all things work together for good to them that love God (Rom. 8:28).

Above all, taking the shield of faith (Eph. 6:16).

Faith is important because it honors God, and God always honors faith


We cannot be saved without faith John 3:36
The Holy Spirit is received by faith Gal. 3:2
We are justified by faith and not works Gal. 2:16
We are made righteous by faith Rom. 10:1-4
We cannot live victoriously over the world without faith 1 John 5:4
We cannot please God without faith Heb. 11:6
We cannot pray without faith James 1:6
We cannot have peace with God without faith Rom. 5:1
We cannot have joy without faith 1 Pet. 1:8
We are to live by faith Gal. 2:20
Christ dwells in our heart by faith Eph. 3:17

***Whatsoever is not of faith is sin Rom. 14:23 (A truth given to THE SAVED!)

ETERNAL LIFE A FREE GIFT OF GRACE

John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. "

John 10:28 "And I give them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand".

John 17:22-23 "And the glory which thou gave to me I have given them, that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one..."

Chaim
Miniatuur4:59
An early video of the group performing their first hit. I think it's from 1987. It was on their video called "Face the Nation." These guys are just awesome, and they kept on creating great songs for almost 20 years!


OUR GREAT SHEPHERD
Isaiah 53:6

"6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

John 10:11

"11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."

The "He" and "me" psalm.

David speaks of a personal relationship. Not "The Lord is a shepherd"...Each of us who loves Him can say He is MY SHEPHERD.

By the authority of His redemptive work, His death and resurrection, we can trust Him and call Him our Shepherd.

"I shall not want."
What do we need? I am like a sheep! Defenseless. I need safety.

Here is ASSURANCE. Our security rests in Him. Heb.6:11

"11 And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:"

"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures."

We need sufficiency and satisfaction.

He is our sufficiency and satisfaction. He is the bread of life, and in Him we will never hunger nor thirst. John 6:35

"35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."

"He leads me beside the still waters."

We need soul rest. Christ gives it:

"Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" Mt.11:28

"He restores my soul:"

In Him our sins are forgiven. Death is defeated. Hos.13:14

"14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes."

He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His names sake.

He leads and we follow Him because we are of His fold.
John 10:25-27.

"25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

"And though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil."

Here is courage and comfort . We live as humans always in the shadow of death. As we walk down that valley we are encouraged, comforted in our sure hope. If a loved one dies in Him we look to the regathering at His call. If we die we know it is but a restful sleep until He awakens us at the "Rapture".

"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5). Hence we can confidently say, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:6).

" for He is with me."

Our Lord and Shepherd is with us at all times and in death as well. Hebrews 13:5

" Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

"His rod and His staff they comfort me."

The rod is for defense and staff for direction. He gives us gentle reproof and severe rebuke.

He has a rod for our defense, but He also has a staff for our direction. We stray! He straightens us out.

That is comforting. We all need the rod once in a while!

2Timothy 3:16

"16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

1 Corinthians 11:32
"32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

"He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies: He anoints my head with oil; my cup runs over."

Our table is full of spiritual blessings. We are to partake of them and be fruitful in His fullness of The Spirit.
We seek the anointing daily. Our lives overflow with joy.

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).

"I am come that they (we) might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10

We need to be running over in joy,peace, and love!

" Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

John 14:1-3:
"1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

If Jesus Christ is our Shepherd we can claim ALL these wonderful promises. He is our Savior, Lord, Shepherd and all that we need in this life. God The Son stands beside us, The Father surrounds us and The Holy Spirit inside us.
Miniatuur2:21
Isaiah 53:6

"6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

John 10:11
"11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the she...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE DIE IN CHRIST TO LIVE FOREVER
Dear World;

GOD LOVES EVERY ONE OF YOU. HIS LOVE ABIDES.

I was a someone of the world, a well known Trial Attorney in N.Y.C, who died to my old self to became a new creation in Christ.

GOD sent me to the streets of LA, California, and I was homeless, living without money, job, credit, parents, family, or friends. All I had was a small van to sleep on streets, a few pots, some clothes, a Coleman Stove, a jug of water, and The Bible.

And it was His Word of truth that filled me up, while the Law I knew convicted me of my sins. From Law to Grace I traveled, believing The Gospel, receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the fires burned my old life away. I became the least of all, servant of all. And I praised God for His Glory I began to serve.

Stay with me now. Give me a few minutes of your time and IF you are, like I was once, happy and unhappy, sure of myself yet nervous about this life, and even angry and calm at times, poor or rich in material goods, I assure you this meeting between us will not be in vain.

If you are called by GOD you will get this message. If you already have Christ inside you, it will not be for naught.

FIRST: I have a love gift for you. FREE MP3 SONGS in an underground album called "Jesus Christ Is Coming". NOT 4 SALE.

By God's grace I became a street singer and minister. The bag ladies, drunks, dopers and indigent were my friends, and I, the least of all. I was blessed to make music and write praise songs and spoken word messages that eventually, by God's grace, were recorded. I want to share them with you at the Free Store. FREELY WE RECEIVE; FREELY WE GIVE.

"JESUS CHRIST IS COMING" AWAITS YOU

I AM CONVINCED THAT THIS WORLD IS IN AN IMPENDING STATE OF JUDGMENT AND GREAT CHANGE THAT WILL SHAKE THE FOUNDATIONS OF ALL NATIONS WHO WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

I AM CONVINCED THAT SOME OF US WILL LIVE FOREVER .

I AM CONVINCED THAT WE ARE THAT GENERATION OF BELIEVERS WHO WILL NOT TASTE DEATH IF GOD SO WILLS AND BE TRANSFORMED INTO AN ETERNAL BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT AND BE IN THE PRESENCE OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.

I AM CONVINCED THAT GOD THE SON WHO IS JESUS CHRIST IS COMING FOR HIS BELOVED CHURCH AND BRIDE AND CAN CALL US HOME AT ANY MOMENT NOW, DELIVERING US FROM HIS WRATH IN JUDGMENTS TO COME.

THE SURE PROMISES OF JESUS CHRIST IN THE KING JAMES BIBLE

"I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty" (John 6:35).

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life" (John 8:12).

"I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture" (John 10:9).

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me" (John 10:11, 14).

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die" (John 11:25-26).

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).

Jesus died so we could live.

THE BIBLE SAYS : WE DIED WITH HIM AND ROSE A NEW CREATION IN HIM.

We are no longer our own. HE OWNS US. AND WE ARE BEING CHANGED INTO HIS IMAGE, HIS BEING, BY GOD THE SPIRIT IN US UNTO ETERNAL LIFE WHEN HE CALLS US HOME.

I placed my faith in Jesus, trusting His death as the payment for my sins. All of my sins are forgiven and washed away. My spiritual hunger was satisfied. The lights turned on. My life became a new life in Him. He became my Lord and Savior, my true best friend and Good Shepherd. He was now the God I had never known, the leader in my life, the lover of my soul.

I read The Bible and know that I will have eternal life after death, or never taste death as the Bible records, and a life in heaven for eternity with Jesus to travel the galaxies IN GOD'S PERFECT LOVE.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

MAY GOD OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN RICHLY BLESS YOU, MY BELOVED.
Miniatuur1:36
FREE Praise and Worship Songs, Spoken Words : "JESUS CHRIST IS COMING". http://www.theabalonekid.co...

The great revelation, hidden in the Old Testament, revealed by God to the world in Christ, through we who are His church.

One Forever
Th...





1 opmerking:

  1. +InnerMittenSignal
    Things are going okay, thanks to JESUS!

    Thanks for asking and it's nice to know you are familiar with Ray Comfort, OUR brother in the Lord JESUS Christ!

    <3JESUS<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.