zaterdag 2 maart 2013

De Valse Profeet - The False Prophet

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5q6XrCE8lV4/UrE1LCZ2AlI/AAAAAAAAT4I/jma1DNacBvEJxs-VdYQXoaA70CM8-q6qw/s1600/Francis%2BJesuit%2BVatican%2BAsssassin.pngClick on picture


The Satanic Power Tree



Deuteronomium18:20-22

20 Maar een profeet, die overmoedig genoeg is om in mijn naam een woord te spreken, dat Ik hem niet gebood te spreken, of die in de naam van andere goden spreekt – die profeet zal sterven.
21 Wanneer gij nu bij uzelf mocht zeggen: Hoe onderkennen wij het woord dat de HERE niet gesproken heeft? – 22 als een profeet spreekt in de naam des HEREN en zijn woord wordt niet vervuld en komt niet uit, dan is dit een woord, dat de HERE niet gesproken heeft; in overmoed heeft de profeet het gesproken, gij zult voor hem niet vrezen.

NBG-vertaling 1951

Deuteronomy 18:20-22

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. 21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

King James Version (Authorized Version) (1611)

Saint - The Path (The False Prophet)

 

 
I am the false prophet in tribulation
I'm seeking mighty goals and reputations
I serve the prince of hell
He's not forgotten
And there so many fell
And now they're rotten

I search from town to town
To drag who I can down
Don't step in my path

I've got you in my sights
You can't escape me
I've taken all your rights
My mark will set you free
Just let me brand your hide
Assume my genocide
I stand for all to see
My mark makes you like me

Be my device, I'll quickly kindle a fire
Of wrath from my inferno
And savor the lost, who have been tricked by me
My anger rides high for those who've
Escaped me up and through the sky
Then have deprived me and
Still there are some who won't bow down to me

They serve another
A God they can not see
And keep on running from my
Raging terror to be
My satisfaction won't be fulfilled
They must fall down to me
Or I'll have them killed

Don't step in my path
 

Source...

 


The RAPTURE and what will happen NEXT

 

 


JESUS Christ will DESTROY the VATICAN NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. We're not living yet in the time of Revelation 17: we're living in the time before the rapture of the Body of Christ, which will occur seven years before the 2nd coming of JESUS Christ.
    The Vatican (Jesuit!) New World Order is preparing the world for the take over by the (Vatican controlled) 2 beasts of Revelation 13.
    The Papacy is the ANTICHRIST!
    The prophetic word should be read from the perspective of ISRAEL!
    Israel is God's own country on earth, and the Jewish people has never ceased to be His chosen people: the (Roman Catholic) 'replacement theology' is a SATANIC LIE!
    The Roman Catholic CULT is the true church of Satan.
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  2. Amen! JESUS is Lord!

    Brother, check out these delusions: http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2014/03/satans-rule-on-earth-is-here.html
    Hans S
    10:55 AM




    The True History and Purpose of NASA http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2014/03/the-true-history-and-purpose-of-nasa.html
    Hans S
    10:56 AM




    The New Jesuit Pope Prepares to Welcome Lucifer As Christ!! Bob Trefz
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2014/03/the-new-jesuit-pope-prepares-to-welcome.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.