vrijdag 14 juni 2013

Mr Universe - my conversion song (actually, my first MAJOR wake-up call)

Mr Universe 

Uploaded on May 12, 2009
Title: Mr Universe
Artist: Gillan

Are you god are you man do you live in fear
Are we trash in your can a bubble in your beer
I just need some information
Tell me what's my destination

If we run will we fall Mr. Universe
Climb your hill climb your wall Mr. Universe
A million years of procreating
Now I'm here don't keep me waiting

Maybe we're going somewhere
If so we can find the end
Everyone's getting nowhere
But not me you'd better understand

Is the wall made of brick what can lay behind
Is the brick very thick is it in my mind
Universe is cruel deception
Freedom is a contradiction

Is your smile just a smile or is it just a trick
To make me walk another mile i must be so thick
I'm going where i've set my eyes on
Way behind that blue horizon.

Maybe we're going somewhere
If so we can find the end
Everyone's getting nowhere
But not me you'd better understand

Higher quality:

Ian Gillan - Mr. Universe






Hans S click
This song brought me to my knees, and this is my conversion song.

At the beginning of the 80's I received the gift of faith (Hebrews 11,6) while I was listening to this song (very loud!), while simultaneously satisfying the condition of Psalms 34,18 because of personal circumstances.

I was already doubting the evolution theory because of what I had learned, and I already believed in the supernatural, because of certain experiences.

And then 'Mr. Universe' spoke to me, at the end of this song.

He said; 'Hans, you can do two things; commit suicide or go read the Bible'.

Mr. Universe turned out to be none other than Jesus.
· in reply to Hans S (Show the comment)

Linked Comment



Hans S click


God was, is and will be; He exists in the ETERNAL NOW!

PS; JESUS is God and He loves you.
·


Matthew Raiche click


So, if God has always existed, but the universe hasn't always existed, then what was God doing for all that time before he created the universe?
· in reply to Hans S
Being happy with Himself!
· in reply to Matthew Raiche
Matthew Raiche click

OK, let me get this straight. God was sitting around in complete void for an infinite amount of time, doing nothing and just being happy, then, suddenly, he decided to create a universe with a little blue planet in it, put people on that planet, and control everything that happened on that planet. That doesn't sound like an action with a purpose. That sounds like a whim.
· in reply to Hans S




Hans S click

Earth is NOT a planet: it's the center of God's universe, and there wasn't a void, and He doesn't 'suddenly' decide to create things.

You're judging God from your human perspective.

God is far more intelligent and wise than you know.
· in reply to Matthew Raiche



romas011 2 hours ago

Then explain how "God" is actually possible. And don't give that "faith" argument. I can have faith that there is a giant spaghetti monster in the universe which is equally as stupid. Faith is not evidence, nor is a book that has been written 2000 years ago which apparantely holds the answers to everything. Try explaining your point of view with ACTUAL evidence. Waiting for your reply.
· in reply to Hans S



Hans S click

The gift of faith is not the same as human imagination; it can only be given by God.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11,6

You'll also need this; The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Psalms 34,18

God is everywhere; For in him we live, and move, and have our being The Acts 17,28
· in reply to romas011 (Show the comment)




Hans S click

At the beginning of the 80's I received this gift of faith while I was listening to this song (very loud!), while simultaneously satisfying the condition of Psalms 34,18 (The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit) because of personal circumstances; Mr Universe watch?v=UFsSiKHyuJo

I was already doubting the evolution theory because of what I had learned, and I already believed in the supernatural, because of certain experiences.

· in reply to Hans S (Show the comment)



I was Living A Lie

 

 

 

Published on Apr 6, 2014
For
 Gillan fans only......but others may listen as well

5:20 not me you'd better understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

This could be a very dangerous song: it brought me to my knees, many
years ago...for a short while, because about three years later I received an even harsher chastisement from God, which finally resulted in my surrender to Him.

At the end of 1980 I received the gift of faith (Hebrews 11,6) while I was singing along to this song (very loud!), while simultaneously satisfying the condition of Psalms 34,18 because of personal circumstances. I was already doubting the evolution theory because of what I had learned, and I already believed in the supernatural, because of certain experiences. And then 'Mr. Universe' spoke to me, at the end of this song.

He said; '*Hans, you can do two things; commit suicide or go read the Bible*'. Mr. Universe turned out to be none other than JESUS.

Ian Gillan's most emotionally intense song about the most important
issue: what are we doing here on earth, and why are we here at all?
See his song in the perspective of his christian upbringing and leaving
church and christianity at the age of 12, because of getting the wrong
information.
Then, many years later, he performed the studio version of Jesus Christ
Superstar, and he sang 'Gethsemane'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2cCuadivpE which is in fact NOT about
the real Jesus, but about you and me...being angry at God, because of
having had a death sentence, being the offspring of Adam and Eve.
The real Jesus wouldn't have said words like in the song 'Gethsemane',
because then He would've been fighting Himself: He is God (like it or
not)!
You may compare Gillan's version of 1970 with this version, sung by Ted
Neeley in the 1973 movie 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3mFBh2z9sc

In 'Child in Time' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfAWReBmxEs Gillan
tells the story of a loser: it could be you...
It almost happened to me when three years after 'Mr Universe' opened my
eyes, I listened to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Nfj8wk-0Y
Ian was disgusted when he saw the record sleeve.
But being a singer is just a job, and he needed the money and fame: I
saw him perform with Black Sabbath in Holland not long before I finally
 rejected satan and the wrong kind of friends.
It was like watching your favorite footballplayer in the wrong team.
No laughing in Hell!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgO5apLDti0
Don't end up here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItJpd0VeAU&mode=related&search=

Gillan's angry words toward God:

Mr. Universe (Gillan/Towns)

Are you god are you man do you live in fear
Are we trash in your can a bubble in your beer
I just need some information
Tell me what's my destination

If we run will we fall mr. Universe
Climb your hill climb your wall mr. Universe
A million years of procreating
Now i'm here don't keep me waiting

Maybe we're going somewhere
If so we can find the end
Everyone's getting nowhere
But not me you'd better understand

Is the wall made of brick what can lay behind
Is the brick very thick is it in my mind
Universe is cruel deception
Freedom is a contradiction

Is your smile just a smile or is it just a trick
To make me walk another mile i must be so thick
I'm going where i've set my eyes on
Way behind that blue horizon.

Gillan interviews: http://faceculture.nl/ian-gillan-interview-part-1-0

Mr Universe - my conversion song http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/06/mr-universe-my-conversion-song.html 

 

Testimony on Google+ 

 

 

I was Living A Lie

  


 

Gij hebt de duivel tot vader

 

 

 

SATAN IS IN FULL CONTROL OF YOU!

 

 

 

Episode Six-'Mr. Universe'-1968

 

 

JESUS is my BEST FRIEND! What about you?

 

 

 

We're LOST without JESUS Christ!

 

 

 

18 opmerkingen:

  1. +Eric Schwartz
    
    You may not believe me
    , but I became a believer when I was playing this song very loud at the end of 1980, when I was almost 21, and I used to believe in evolution and I used to be an atheist, though at that time I already started to doubt evolution, and thinking about the phenomenon of black holes in the universe, and the phenomenon of near death experiences, made me contemplate the possibility of a creator: GILLAN - Mr Universe - My first conversion 'lullaby' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86kGjlGJcdk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Honest and angry questions by a sinner who had run away from his creator (Ian Gillan used to believe in the Christian God until he was 12): God, who are you and do you exist, and if so, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
    Mr Universe - my conversion song
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/06/mr-universe-my-conversion-song.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. +TONY COSTANZO
    I met him briefly in 1999 and I slapped him on the back
    , when he just bowed down to grab his suitcases at Waterloo Station in London, because he was going to Scotland by train, and I was travelling to Devon/Cornwall with my wife.
    He looked at me when I said "goodye Mr. Gillan", and he screamed with a typical Gillan-scream and I replied with my own typical Hans-scream, and then he left, because he was in a hurry and we too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. +Alex Diaz
    Hey Alex, JESUS loves you and Satan hates you.


    Believers in JESUS-God-the Bible creation don't have to prove anything, but are you able to prove God doesn't exist?

    Are you able to prove Satan doesn't exist?

    I'm an ex-atheist and an ex-adherent of the THEORY of evolution.

    God proved to me that I was WRONG!

    I was MISLED and DECEIVED. http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/06/mr-universe-my-conversion-song.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. +Jay lennon
    Well, you know what it takes to be saved by JESUS, (Y)OUR creator.
    We're all LOST without Him!


    God, aka JESUS, has the right to destroy us all, and He also has the right to save us, and fight it out with Him whether you want to be saved or not.

    I know for sure He doesn't want to destroy you!

    Mr Universe - my conversion song
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/06/mr-universe-my-conversion-song.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. +Balles McGee Satan means adversary, and an atheist (which I have been myself in the past) is AGAINST the notion of a god or deities, of which the God of the Bible says it's foolish and satanic.
    I have nothing against you, but against your BELIEF system, because you BELIEF without proof that god or deities don't exist.
    Now you can also say I BELIEF without proof that God exists, and to you it's true, and to me it's untrue, putting us in a stalemate.
    Only God Himself is able to convince you of the fact that He exists.
    He did it in my case, and He could do it in your case too, depending on your attitude and God's decision, because He alone decides who's going to believe in Him and who will remain blind.
    This song has helped me in the past to become susceptible to the BELIEF in the existence of God, sung by a former Christian, who became an apostate when he was 12, Ian Gillan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86kGjlGJcdk
    God has used an APOSTATE in order to turn me into a BELIEVER....HA HA!
    Isn't it GREAT?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. +CockatooDude
    JESUS never was 'open minded and willing to accept new ideas'.
    Why should God and the creator do something like that, because JESUS is God and the creator?

    Do this experiment in a controlled setting:

    Pray (talk to God): God, Hans says you exist, and now I demand proof of your existence, and I don't believe you exist, and I don't like this experiment, but I need to get an answer.

    God showed Himself to me, by talking to me, when I 'prayed' this prayer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFsSiKHyuJo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. +The Vigilant Satanic Bowser
    Here read this: Thank God for the creation of ANIMALS
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/03/thank-god-for-creation-of-animals.html

    A sickly jealous morning star http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/09/a-sickly-jealous-morning-star.html

    Atheists are proof of the existence of the devil - Dr. Spock
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/02/atheists-are-proof-of-existence-of-devil.html

    Jaclyn Glenn is my favourite atheist!
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/02/jaclyn-glenn-is-my-favourite-atheist.html

    Ex-evolutionist speaking
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/04/ex-evolutionist-speaking.html

    DEAD without JESUS
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/06/dead-without-jesus.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.