vrijdag 14 juni 2013

The Miracle is You

The Miracle is You

 Hans S

Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalms 139,16
Praise God for this miracle!



The Stages of Human Embryonic Development

 




foiran click

And where exactly did the evolutionists get owned by the creationists? The creationists simply wheeled out the same old tired bullshit arguments that have been smashed by scientists time and time again and then tried to simply talk over anyone who disagrees with them, like they always do.



Hans S click

You're an ANIMAL so you don't understand; go back to your Zoo!
· in reply to foiran



foiran click

Like I said, creationists simply try to talk over anyone who disagrees with them. I will also point out that the reason the do this is because they actually have nothing of substance to say in defence of their silly belief system.
· in reply to Hans S



Hans S click

You're not an animal, though you use the picture of 'Animal' of the Muppet Show as your personal icon; you're a human being, created by God who knows you from the time you were a tiny embryo.

Now consider this (unicellular) embryo: you really believe this embryo was the result of a 'Big Bang' and of time and chance.

I say that's a silly BELIEF system, NOT backed up by science.

I can't (scientifically) prove to you that God exists: only God Himself can do that, and He was able to convince me.

 

GOD is REAL and His name is YHVH=I am, who I am=JESUS!


2 opmerkingen:

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.