dinsdag 22 oktober 2013

Because I love you

"I died on the cross and shed my BLOOD to DEFEAT DEATH in order to bear YOUR sins, because I LOVE you and because I don't want to CONDEMN you at Judgement Day. 



I could have been STONED to death, but instead I was CRUCIFIED, and not for the sake of the symbol, but because suffering and dying on the cross is the most cruel way to die, so no one can say I suffered more than JESUS, because I'm 100% innocent, being the LAMB of God, and the ONLY ONE who can save you from God's WRATH" 

Source...

John 3,16


16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.