woensdag 20 november 2013

The Beast : Watch Barack Obama Omit God while Reciting the Gettysburg Address (Nov 19, 2013)

The Beast : Watch Barack Obama Omit God while Reciting the Gettysburg Address (Nov 19, 2013)

Published on Nov 19, 2013
News Articles:

Obama snubs Gettysburg ceremony, omits 'under God' from speech
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama...

President Obama Declares The Future Must Not Belong to Practicing Christians
http://www.redstate.com/2012/09/25/pr...

Obama delivers Gettysburg Address on YouTube, leaves out 'under God'
http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/19/oba...

Obama Removes 'God' from Gettysburg Address
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journali...




Go to 1:34 and it's very obvious; 'Obama' (Frank Marshall Davis jr, servant of the Vatican and the JESUIT Pope Francis) omits 'under God' from his speech.

ARE YOU READY TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS? IF SO, PRAY THIS OUT LOUD!

Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And because you are my Savior, I shall not die but have everlasting life, AMEN!

Be RAPTURE READY by having ASKED the Father to be filled with HIS Holy Spirit.
This is VERY important, because JESUS=God teaches this;

World English Bible, 2002
King James Version, 1611
13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ASK him?”
13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ASK him?
Luke 11,13

Example; "Father God, I ASK you in JESUS' name to fill me with your Holy Spirit..and I PRAISE YOU AND I THANK YOU and I WORSHIP YOU!
THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, AMEN!"

IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable!

Google; Who is the Holy Spirit, and Why Did God Send Him?





America's  foremost  Bible  Prophecy  'Experts'  have BLINDED   a   whole   generation    with   many   false teachings

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.