donderdag 14 november 2013

The REAL Petrus Romanus about to rise! Vatican to display St.Peter's Bones! Abom of Desolation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eOsG7oRLi0#t=1

The REAL Petrus Romanus about to rise! Vatican to display St.Peter's Bones! Abom of Desolation 

 



Dear sister Anita, you're an evangelist and so am I (from the Netherlands) and a fellow believer in OUR HERO, JESUS the Christ.
I URGE you to end your videos with a sinner's prayer, and just watch the videos of our brother Paul Kidd to see how it's done; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQHof7mqhXjsNW_T5yAlfQ

But this is a GREAT example:

ARE YOU READY TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS IF SO PRAY THIS OUT LOUD!

Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And because you are my Savior, I shall not die but have everlasting life AMEN!

This is another example (in my own words);

Get to know JESUS Christ..DO IT TODAY!

"Lord, JESUS, come into my life, and forgive all my sins, and I forgive everyone, including myself. Help me to repent and to stay close to you, and from this day on I am a follower of you, dear Lord JESUS Christ, God my Father, amen"

Now READ and STUDY the Bible, and ask for God's guidance and wisdom, and ask for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit; the DECODER of the verses of Bible, because an unbeliever is NOT able to really understand God's word, but a believer in JESUS, can, with the help of God-JESUS-the Holy Ghost: "Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit in JESUS' name! Thank you and I love you and I praise you, amen!"

http://tinyurl.com/p8ewphb

Watch this and learn that JESUS is GOD!

IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable!





***BREAKING NEWS*** PROPHETS SAY 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS IS IMMINENT !!! WATCH 4 INFO.!!! 

 

 

America's  foremost  Bible  Prophecy  'Experts'  have BLINDED   a   whole   generation    with   many   false teachings

 


1 opmerking:

  1. Dear sister Anita (and everybody), be informed; http://tinyurl.com/k4hhbwv

    I've edited the original post after I saw this message in Google+ and then I deleted it, and reposted it here.
    ==========
    This post violates our policies; it's visible only to you
    ==========

    Why can't other people see my post?
    The content in this post violates the Google+ User Content and Conduct Policy.
    Posts that contain spam, such as unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitations, are not appropriate on Google+. Offensive or repetitive posts are not appropriate either.
    If you think we've made a mistake about your post, please submit this post for review. If our review determines this post does conform to our policies, we'll make it visible to others again. Otherwise, this post will stay visible only to you, and we will delete it in a few weeks.
    Reply
    ·
    Hans S
    3 minutes ago

    Dear sister Anita, you're an evangelist and so am I (from the Netherlands) and a fellow believer in OUR HERO, JESUS the Christ.
    I URGE you to end your videos with a sinner's prayer, and just watch the videos of our brother Paul Kidd to see how it's done; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQHof7mqhXjsNW_T5yAlfQ

    But this is a GREAT example:

    ARE YOU READY TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS IF SO PRAY THIS OUT LOUD!

    Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And because you are my Savior, I shall not die but have everlasting life AMEN!

    This is another example (in my own words);

    Get to know JESUS Christ..DO IT TODAY!

    "Lord, JESUS, come into my life, and forgive all my sins, and I forgive everyone, including myself. Help me to repent and to stay close to you, and from this day on I am a follower of you, dear Lord JESUS Christ, God my Father, amen"

    Now READ and STUDY the Bible, and ask for God's guidance and wisdom, and ask for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit; the DECODER of the verses of Bible, because an unbeliever is NOT able to really understand God's word, but a believer in JESUS, can, with the help of God-JESUS-the Holy Ghost: "Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit in JESUS' name! Thank you and I love you and I praise you, amen!"

    http://tinyurl.com/p8ewphb

    Watch this and learn that JESUS is GOD!

    IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa-dzR943po

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.