maandag 11 november 2013

Two examples of misleading expectations and misrepresentations

1st example:

3 DAYS OF DARKNESS, Ultimate Sign of RAPTURE (Bonnie)


My response:




Now JESUS is going to inform THE DEVIL in advance on what He's going to do, in order to make him any wiser about the SUDDEN rapture, and He's telling this message in ENGLISH, while MOST believers in JESUS don't understand this language...that doesn't make sense, doesn't it?

What's the real meaning of the Greek word 'tachu' in Revelation 22:12 , concerning the RAPTURE?

SUDDENLY, as FAST AS LIGHTNING!!!

World English Bible, 2002
American Standard Version, 1901
King James Version, 1611
12 “Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work.
12 Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to each man according as his work is.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

The Greek word ' tachu ' used in Revelation 22:12
 
Besides the known meaning of 'soon' , it also can mean 'soon after' or 'without delay' or 'according to plan'.

I prefer these translations:

quickly
hastily
suddenly
speedily

And I prefer SUDDENLY, though QUICKLY is also good.

JESUS will come as a THIEF, so the ONLY way to be prepared is to be ready at all times!

Remember therefore how you have received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If therefore you won’t watch, I will come as a thief, and you won’t know what hour I will come upon you.
Revelation 3:3

“Behold, I come like a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his clothes, so that he doesn’t walk naked, and they see his shame.”
Revelation 16:15

Furthermore;

The WRONG translation:

King James Version (1611)

2 Thessalonians 2:
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

The RIGHT translation:

World English Bible 2002

2 Thessalonians 2:
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except the departure comes first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

The DEPARTURE = the RAPTURE!

Read more; Pre-Tribulation-Rapture Under Attack!
http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/pre-tribulation-rapture-under-attack.html
2nd example:
My response:


Praying for JESUS?

JESUS is GOD! There are NO "two Gods"; God the Father and God the Son.
There's only ONE God!

I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. Having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands. 13 And among the lampstands was one like a son of man, clothed with a robe reaching down to his feet, and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 His head and his hair were white as white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire. 15 His feet were like burnished brass, as if it had been refined in a furnace. His voice was like the voice of many waters. 16 He had seven stars in his right hand. Out of his mouth proceeded a sharp two-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest. 17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet like a dead man. He laid his right hand on me, saying, “Don’t be afraid. I am the first and the last, 18 and the Living one. I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. I have the keys of Death and of Hades. 19 Write therefore the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will happen hereafter

Revelation 1:12-19 World English Bible

This person, whom John saw was none other than JESUS, and John was at first SCARED TO DEATH!

IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable!

Furthermore:

What's the real meaning of the Greek word 'tachu' in Revelation 22:12 , concerning the RAPTURE?

SUDDENLY, as FAST AS LIGHTNING!!!

World English Bible, 2002
American Standard Version, 1901
King James Version, 1611
12 “Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work.
12 Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to each man according as his work is.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

The Greek word ' tachu ' used in Revelation 22:12

Besides the known meaning of 'soon' , it also can mean 'soon after' or 'without delay' or 'according to plan'.

I prefer these translations:

quickly
hastily
suddenly
speedily

And I prefer SUDDENLY, though QUICKLY is also good.

JESUS will come as a THIEF, so the ONLY way to be prepared is to be ready at all times!

Remember therefore how you have received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If therefore you won’t watch, I will come as a thief, and you won’t know what hour I will come upon you.
Revelation 3:3

“Behold, I come like a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his clothes, so that he doesn’t walk naked, and they see his shame.”
Revelation 16:15

Furthermore;

The WRONG translation:

King James Version (1611)

2 Thessalonians 2:
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

The RIGHT translation:

World English Bible 2002

2 Thessalonians 2:
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except the departure comes first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

The DEPARTURE = the RAPTURE!

Read more; Pre-Tribulation-Rapture Under Attack!
http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/pre-tribulation-rapture-under-attack.html


JESUS* bless you all!

*When I write the Lord's name Jesus in capitals, I'm emphasizing that He is GOD!



False Prophets & Teachers - Deception In The Church

 

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT FALSE PROPHETS

 

false prophets in christianity

 

***BREAKING NEWS*** PROPHETS SAY 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS IS IMMINENT !!! WATCH 4 INFO.!!!




10 opmerkingen:

  1. Cheer JESUS up?
    We need HIM to cheer us up?
    Don't you see that JESUS is GOD?
    IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa-dzR943po

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says YHVH. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
    Isaiah 55:8-9

    who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and eternal power. Amen.
    1 Timothy 6,16

    God is not a man, that he should lie,
    Neither the son of man, that he should repent:
    Has he said, and will he not do it?
    Or has he spoken, and will he not make it good?
    Numbers 23,19

    Let the prophets speak, two or three, and let the others discern.
    1 Corinthians 14,29

    The spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets
    1 Corinthians 14,32

    http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-False-Prophets/

    false prophets in christianity http://tinyurl.com/l56txsb

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You prayed FOR JESUS?
    Have you lost your mind?

    Do you realise WHO JESUS is? JESUS IS GOD!!
    http://www.gotquestions.org/false-teachers.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Who told you that JESUS could be stressed?
    Dit God tell you this, or a human being, and can I find it somewhere in the Bible?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. JESUS Christ is NOT a feeling!
    Yes, He is WONDERFUL, but He doesn't speak to us through feelings.
    First and formost He speaks to us through HIS Word, the Bible.
    He can lift up OUR feelings when we praise His name and His person, being ONE with God the Father, and the one who loves us, but these feelings must always be subordinate to his word.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.