vrijdag 22 november 2013

Warning! Censorship Of Christians Happening Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTJz8cfeNKM#t=48

Warning! Censorship Of Christians Happening Now

Persecution of true believers in Jesus has begun on YT - update

Hi brother in Christ Jesus, Alan!

Your Dutch brother in Jesus Christ, Hans, here..

I'm sending you this message to inform you about the beginning of the persecution of true believers in Jesus Christ on the VATICAN NWO (CIA, NSA, FBI etc.) controlled Google-YouTube

Please read the following, and warm greetings from Hans

I've just found this info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTJz8cfeNKM#t=48
=========================================

Date 11/21/13


BRBJESUS

Re:Youtube blocked your account

Hi brother, yes you're right; I'm blocked!

I still can communicate via Google+, but I don't see my comments anymore under videos.

Let's consider this to be an honor, because Satan doesn't want us here anymore, and realise that God-JESUS ALLOWS this to happen, so HE has a meaning for this, and I believe we've been 'too busy' proclaiming the gospel of JESUS Christ on SATANIC Google-YouTube, which is being supervised by the Vatican controlled CIA-NSA-FBI etc.

In case they also read these kind of 'internal' emails: 'hey people of YouTube, YOU'RE VERY LOST WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST!'

Brother, this is once more an indication we're very close to the end, and to our NEW BEGINNING when we'll be with our HERO JESUS....YES!!!

So don't be discouraged and stay STRONG in our Lord JESUS Christ!

Greetings from your Dutch brother Hans ;-)

======
Subject:

Date:

11/21/13

Message:

Hans S Did you get my message they blocked your account you will still see the post come up on your google plus https://plus.google.com/106087908907898703754/posts

but lets say you go too someones page your post is not there you got blocked yesterday.....if you are getting any responses back its from posts that you had up before you got blocked..for instance.. I still get messages from people but only from my old posts but any new post will not show up.. you can check this by posting some place new then logging off your account stay logged off then look for the post you just made and it will be gone~! It will show up on your google plus that why I know you posted..but ....its really not there ..ive tried going to the pages that you posted and there is nothing there...I can see your post because im in your circle ..im not crazy just check IT~!


youtube is blocking anyone who is testifying for the lord...really just post something new..log off then see if its there..they blocked you~! : ((( errrr : (

From:
Hans S
To:
BRBJESUS
Subject:
Re:Youtube blocked your account
Sent to: alan lamont

YouTube is giving a partially blocked user the following ILLUSION:

 Click on image to enlarge

When I'm logged in I can see my three test comments, but when I'm logged out, or use another browser, with which I'm not logged in, I see the following:

Click on image to enlarge

My three test comments aren't visable anymore!

So nobody can publicly (world wide) read my comments anymore.

So, this is the new way in which (Jesuit-Vatican-NWO-controlled) Google-YouTube is treating people who are proclaiming the name of JESUS Christ, and who are posting comments like this:








Hans S

commented on a video on Youtube.
Shared publicly  -  Yesterday 6:38 PM
 
AMEN! >ARE YOU READY TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS? IF SO, PRAY THIS OUT LOUD!<

Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And because you are my Savior, I shall not die but have everlasting life, AMEN!

Be RAPTURE READY by having ASKED the Father to be filled with HIS Holy Spirit.
This is VERY important, because JESUS=God teaches this;

World English Bible, 2002
King James Version, 1611
13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ASK him?”
13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ASK him?
Luke 11,13

Example; "Father God, I ASK you in JESUS' name to fill me with your Holy Spirit..and I PRAISE YOU AND I THANK YOU and I WORSHIP YOU!
THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, AMEN!"

IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable!

Google; Who is the Holy Spirit, and Why Did God Send Him?

Before I became partially blocked, brother BRBJESUS (Be Right Back JESUS) gave me this info;






BRBJESUS

commented on a channel on Youtube.
Shared publicly  -  Yesterday 6:28 PM
Youtube has disabled my comments , just like many others ~!
censorship sucks~! ~viva revolution~~~~ https://vimeo.com/
BRBJESUS  
I replied with the following;
Hans S
Yesterday 8:28 PM
Brother, Hang on!
This is an indication of how close we are to the VATICAN-NWO TYRANNY...and the RAPTURE!!
Use your YT-account as long as possible!
Fight Satan in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME!
HE's the WINNER!
Bless you, in JESUS name!
Thanks for the link!




commented on a video on Youtube.
Shared publicly  -  Nov 15, 2013
ARE YOU READY TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS? IF SO, PRAY THIS OUT LOUD!

«Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And because you are my Savior, I shall not die but have everlasting life AMEN!»
BRBJESUS's profile photoHans S's profile photoSheaSheaOnUrTUBE's profile photo
19 comments




BRBJESUS
Nov 15, 2013
hey hans they r blocking me~!








BRBJESUS
Nov 15, 2013
I cant use my account.. they have blocked me as spam~! when I log off so do my comments...gone~! :, (




Hans S
Nov 15, 2013
+BRBJESUS That's WEIRD...but we know who's in control of Google-YouTube; the NSA/CIA/'OBAMA' and the VATICAN NWO, and I'm surprised they're not blocking me, because I'm telling this all over the internet.

But'....JESUS is on OUR side, as long as we're on HIS side!
"Dear FATHER-JESUS, help brother BRBJESUS, amen!"




SheaSheaOnUrTUBE
Nov 15, 2013

John 15:18-21
“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."  Amen<3








BRBJESUS
Nov 15, 2013

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER








BRBJESUS
Nov 15, 2013

I CAN NOT COMMENT ON ANY NEW POSTS~! FU YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE~! JESUS IS NO HIS WAY AND HES GOT SOMETHING IN STORE FOR YOU~!

PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF SALVATION NOW BOYS AND GIRLS~! ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL~!

TELL EVERYONE ABOUT JESUS OUR LORD PLEASE SOON ~! NOT LATER NOW~!




BRBJESUS
Nov 15, 2013

Here ive been posting all morning telling others about Jesus and how to get saved.. seeing my posts go up not realizing they are being hidden from everyone else ~!

BET YOU GUYS DIDNT KNOW THEY DID THAT IN THE NEW COMMENT SYSTEM








BRBJESUS
Nov 15, 2013

+SheaSheaOnUrTUBE YouTube is making a small but significant change now: it will stop telling users they’ve been blocked and will continue to show them their own comments when they are logged in. This, the team hopes, will fool them into believing that their comments were posted and stop them from creating new accounts after they’ve been blocked.


DO YOU KNOW THIS GIVES THEM THE POWER TO REMOVE ANY POST AT ANY TIME WITH OUT YOU EVEN KNOWING IT~!




SheaSheaOnUrTUBE
Nov 15, 2013

Yes, they've been doing this every sense I've been on YouTube though.. I caught on to this awhile back, Hon..<3












Hans S
Nov 16, 2013

+BRBJESUS
Brother, I don't think it's personal, but part of the new system on YouTube, and YT is using software for detecting spam.

Every time we post (for example) the sinner's prayer on YT, we have to edit it a little, so it won't be detected as spam, or add some words.

The same goes for posting links; we can post a specific link only ONCE, or we must use a trick to fool YB's spam-detection-software.

See my new topic on this subject; WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER on Google-YouTube http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/welcome-to-new-world-order-on-google.html#more




Hans S
Nov 16, 2013

+SheaSheaOnUrTUBE ARE YOU READY TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS IF SO PRAY THIS OUT LOUD!

Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And because you are my Savior, I shall not die but have everlasting life AMEN!

<3JESUS<3<3JESUS<3<3JESUS<3









 Brother BRBJESUS had warned me I would be next, and he was right!



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Why can I no longer make comments or reply to comments on youtube?

    So... This is it for me. I've had it with Google. They were fine when they just kept asking you for stuff every now and then. But ever since they began asking me for my real name, and my phone number in a way that implied I don't really have a choice, I got my bullshit meter up and began counting. Just recently, I've completely dished my old account, deleted everything related to it, reinstalled OS and then created a new account. And guess what... Google somehow still remembers my old account's name.
    They've been urging me to use Google+ for several months and I kept refusing. The also kept making it harder to opt out. Now they do this. Before the end of this year, I will get rid of all Google accounts, including email. And some time next year I'm getting rid of my Android too. Google has turned from a minor annoyance to a major hole in privacy.

    Laughin Garry
    Nov 7

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:56:37 AM UTC+1, J Palmer wrote:

    This is a global initiative to scale back comment sections in all media, and to identify persons, and therefore dissent within population groups. From science magazines closing comment sections days after the IPCC data showed cooling data, to google forcing identity on comment sections. There is a mandate to identify individuals of dissent, and control world propaganda like "who is arming Al Qaeda in Syria. Get used to having to jump through hoops to have comments anywhere, you will either have to be Facebook identified (NSA facial recog), or google (NSA/CIA controlled).


    Exactly.. They did the same thing over here in Norway and just so happens they all did it at around same time as well.
    There is clearly someone behind the scenes pulling the strings. The western world no matter which country you live in has become a totalitarian state with just puppies as politicians.
    Tomas idunno
    Nov 20

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. YouTube Addresses Massive Spam Problem Following Rollout Of Much-Maligned Google+ Commenting System

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.