dinsdag 24 december 2013

God Hates Christmas!

I believe with all my heart that God is disgusted and saddened about what Christmas has deteriorated into in the minds of MOST people. I sincerely believe that God hates Christmas in America. Christmas has become so synthetic, so phony, so meaningless. 

It's a mad rush by businesses after Thanksgiving to make as much money as possible before Christmas day. Christmas has sadly become VERY commercialized in America. Money, money, money! Christmas isn't supposed to be about spending and giving, it's about the birth of Jesus Christ. It's about God's free gift of eternal life to a world of undeserving sinners. We all deserve to burn in Hell for our sins, but God in His wonderful love provided a way of escape for mankind, a plan of redemption. God wanted to redeem man back to Himself. So God sent His only begotten Son into the world to be rejected of men, despised, spit upon, beaten, mocked, tortured, bound and ultimately crucified to death as a criminal. 


Oh that people would seek the truth. Santa Claus is a mockery of the Savior, who knows everything and can be everywhere at one time. Interestingly, Santa spells S-A-T-A-N if you rearrange the letters. Coincidence?

Read more...


Meanwhile on the southern hemisphere

 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This happened to me too when I was small and I went to a Protestant kindergarten where a charming teacher taught me about JESUS, because at home this didn't happen, because my dad was an atheist and my mom a non-practicing Catholic, who wasn't allowed to teach us about God, though she did send her children to this Protestant kindergarten, because it was nearby and so we only had to cross a few streets.
    I was the only one of her five children who really believed in JESUS, but at this school they also celebrated the so called birthday of the Dutch Santa, called 'Sinterklaas' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas
    Also at home, our mother gave us presents (my dad was mostly at sea, earning money as a ships engineer) and said they came from the 'Sint' (Saint), but after we found out he didn't exist, and when I went to a public elementary school, I felt being lied to by this kindergarten and my mom, and my faith in God-the Lord JESUS faded away.
    We still pretended to believe in the 'Sint', but only because we wanted to get presents.
    When I went to high school I had become and atheist, because they taught us about evolution, and I remember the first series of 'Star Trek' well, because they were also shown on Dutch TV, and I know in hindsight that this series had a huge impact on me, which means that it enhanced my atheism.
    That's why I made this topic on my site about it: Atheists are proof of the existence of the devil - Dr. Spock http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/02/atheists-are-proof-of-existence-of-devil.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.