dinsdag 7 januari 2014

Black Sabbath - N I B - My Name Is Jesus Christ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkWQMLNdFnY

Black Sabbath - N I B - My Name Is Jesus Christ


Published on Jan 7, 2014
Oh yeah!

Some people say my love cannot be true
Please believe me, my love, and I'll show you
I will give you those things you thought unreal
The sun, the moon, the stars all bear my seal

Oh yeah!

Follow me now and you will not regret
Leaving the life you led before we met
You are the first to have this love of mine
Forever with me 'till the end of time

Your love for me has just got to be real
Before you know the way I'm going to feel
I'm going to feel
I'm going to feel

Oh yeah!

Now I have you with me, under my power
Our love grows stronger now with every hour
Look into my eyes, you'll see who I am
My name is Jesus Christ, please take my hand

Oh yeah!

Follow me now and you will not regret
Leaving the life you led before we met
You are the first to have this love of mine
Forever with me 'till the end of time

Your love for me has just got to be real
Before you know the way I'm going to feel
I'm going to feel
I'm going to feel

Oh yeah!

Now I have you with me, under my power
Our love grows stronger now with every hour
Look into my eyes, you'll see who I am
My name is Jesus Christ, please take my hand


ARE YOU READY TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS IF SO PRAY THIS OUT LOUD!

Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And because you are my Savior, I shall not die but have everlasting life AMEN!

This is another example (in my own words);

Get to know JESUS Christ..DO IT TODAY!

"Lord, JESUS, come into my life, and forgive all my sins, and I forgive everyone, including myself. Help me to repent and to stay close to you, and from this day on I am a follower of you, dear Lord JESUS Christ, God my Father, amen"

Now READ and STUDY the Bible, and ask for God's guidance and wisdom, and ask for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit; the DECODER of the verses of Bible, because an unbeliever is NOT able to really understand God's word, but a believer in JESUS, can, with the help of God-JESUS-the Holy Ghost: "Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit in JESUS' name! Thank you and I love you and I praise you, amen!"

http://tinyurl.com/p8ewphb

Source: http://tinyurl.com/k4hhbwv

13 opmerkingen:

  1. +Full Circle Freemasonry JESUS is the BRIGHT and Morning Star and Satan=adversary is EX-morning star. This fallen angel is now the DEVIL=deceiver and confuser and slanderer, because he knows he can't be saved, because JESUS = GOD didn't die for angels but exclusively for humans and animals: http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/03/thank-god-for-creation-of-animals.html
    JESUS is returning to ISRAEL and to JERUSALEM and the god of the POPE and OBAMA is LUCIFER, and JESUS is going to WAGE WAR against this evil entity and his fellow fallen angels=demons and the VATICAN NWO. HE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! So where do you want to stand: on the side of the LOSER=Lucifer, or on the side of the WINNER=JESUS?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +Lion Cage
    I am saved, thanks to JESUS and so I'm not going to burn in hell
    , thanks to Him, and He gave me eternal life in happiness, and JESUS, who happens to be God almighty, is my BEST FRIEND, so what am I missing?


    ===

    Hans S
    commented on a video on YouTube.
    Shared publicly - Jan 30, 2015

    17 people don't like the name of JESUS Christ
    Black Sabbath - N I B - My Name Is Jesus Christ
    Lion Cage's profile photo
    Hide comments
    Lion Cage
    11:23 AM




    Wrong--people don't like YOUR version of Jesus Christ! :)
    Hans S
    11:32 AM




    +Lion Cage
    That's THEIR problem ;))
    Lion Cage
    11:49 AM




    Sorry man but that's YOUR problem. There isn't one and only way of reading and interpreting the texts. Now if you think YOUR way of reading and interpreting the Bible is the one and only way, I'm sorry for you, you're missing much.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. +Lion Cage
      Hell, aka the lake of fire is an eternal imprisonment for creatures with a GOD-COMPLEX like YOU.

      Hell is empty at the moment an the first two occupants of this GODFORSAKEN place will be the Antichrist (beast 1) and the False Prophet (beast 2), and after the Final Judgement many more will be cast into God's TRASH CAN, where they will be FORCED to confess that JESUS is the LORD=BOSS and where their knees will bow, and God-the Lord JESUS and His beloved will forever IGNORE them, because they'll have much better things to do: having a divine and ETERNAL PARTY in honor of JESUS and His wedding with His Bride.
      You're also invited, but you MUST first surrender to JESUS and REPENT.

      ===

      Lion Cage
      1:41 PM




      Breaking News--Hell is a figment of your fundamentalist imagination... and even admitting Hell exists, there's nobody there, Jesus emptied it forever when He died.

      Verwijderen
    2. +Lion Cage
      God is my FATHER!
      EVERYBODY EXPOSED! GET TO KNOW ME!

      http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/10/everybody-exposed-get-to-know-me.html

      Get rid of your stupid GOD COMPLEX!

      http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/09/get-rid-of-your-stupid-god-complex.html

      ===

      Lion Cage
      2:24 PM




      I have a GOD-COMPLEX now? You're so funny! As for the lake of fire you mistakenly conflate with Hell, let me remind you that the gates of the New Jerusalem will never be shut. Rings a bell?
      Now, when you say "where they will be FORCED to confess that JESUS is the LORD=BOSS and where their knees will bow", Jesus and God are love, they don't force anyone, They are not tyrants. You project your own certainties onto God. But God is not who you think He is.

      Verwijderen
  3. Satan is an universalist, NOT JESUS, and Satan is a LIAR!
    People are NOT automatically children of God the FATHER: they have to surrender to JESUS. This is for SAVED and BORN AGAIN people and NOT for those who think they can BREAK INTO heaven without having surrendered to JESUS: Romans 8:15 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

    15 For ye have not received the Spirit of bondage, to fear again: but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

    We're all meant to be like the angels and angels are Sons of God and there are no daughters of God, because woMEN are a special kind of male (feMALE) with the ability to bear and give birth to new children=potential future saved Children of God.

    ===

    Lion Cage1 hour ago
    What difference does it make? He already reconciled the world to His Abba through His death and resurrection. Jesus is a universalist, just like Paul was. He saved every single soul on earth, He loves every single soul on earth, even those who don't know Him, even those who don't love Him. And God, Jesus's Abba, is like His Son. He created every single one of us and like every papa, He loves His sons and daughters even if they don't love Him in return. "God is love"; "there is no darkness in Him", remember?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. +Lion Cage
      That's called GOD-GIVEN FAITH!
      Hebrews 11:1 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)


      1 Now faith is the grounds of things which are hoped for, and the evidence of things which are not seen.

      I'm not just HOPING that I'm saved, but I have divine ASSURANCE that I will not burn in hell, thanks to JESUS, and through FAITH I have EVIDENCE of what I'm saying.

      Your theology seems to be CATHOLIC.

      Get to know the GOSPEL of GRACE by the Apostle Paul on behalf of JESUS: https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/08/how-to-get-saved.html

      ===

      Lion Cage
      2:16 PM




      How come you're so sure you are going to Heaven? Do you really think saying "Jesus is my savior" is enough. Ever read Matthew 7:21-27? And ever read Matthew 25:31-46 How come you're so sure you're not one of the goats?

      Verwijderen
    2. +Lion Cage
      JESUS is the creator of SHIT! And of PISS too!
      You don't want to be a friend of JESUS, so I won't waste my time on you any longer.

      Bub bye!

      ===

      Lion Cage
      3:13 PM




      "I'm not just HOPING that I'm saved, but I have divine ASSURANCE that I will not burn in hell, thanks to JESUS, and through FAITH I have EVIDENCE of what I'm saying." ==> You're so full of shit! Your "God-given faith" sounds like arrogance in disguise. Go read your Bible again and take off all the lenses you've been reading it with. Then you might be able to change your views (in other words, repent).

      Verwijderen
  4. +David Graves
    Revelation 1:18 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)


    18 And am alive, but I was dead: and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen: and I have the keys of hell and of death.

    ===

    David Graves (Danse Macabre)
    Your name is a dead man?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.