vrijdag 3 januari 2014

Indian Muslim Girl left parents for Christ...Testimony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRc0AmLJ_8

Indian Muslim Girl left parents for Christ...Testimony


Published on Dec 2, 2012
Who is Jesus Christ? Did Jesus claim He is God? Is Jesus God?
When Jesus walked on this earth , his message was simply "Come to me" , "Follow me" or "Obey me." Also, Jesus said that his primary mission in this world was to forgive sins, something only God could do. During his ministry, Jesus confirmed his personal status by saying by authority like, 'Before Abraham was, I AM.' Or, 'If you have seen me, you have seen the Father.' Or, 'The Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.' To the dead he order, 'Come forth,' or, 'Rise up.' And they obeyed his words. To the storms on the sea he said, Be still, it stopped. With loaf of bread, Jesus said, 'Become a thousand meals.' and was done immediately.

During the sermon, Jesus also referred himself as "Before Abraham was, I AM , I AM the resurrection and the life, he who believes in me, though he is dead, yet shall he live, I AM the light of the world, I AM the only way to God, or, I AM the "truth, I AM the Life. Please note the holy word for God that he claim for himself, I AM, the same word almighty God reveal to Moses. The same time Jews accused him for blasphemy about his claim that are only relate to God, the Creator of the universe. Jesus claims to forgive sins and also said, He always existed. Also Jesus said, He is coming to judge the world at the end of time. In fact Jesus Claims clearly confirmed his deity, to be the God in the flesh.

Now Dear Muslims, you must make your choice about either this man is one of the Prophet or the son of God. If you felt that Jesus is not mere a Prophet, then you can fall at his feet and call Him Lord and God who visited our planet in human form. Jesus Christ as flesh is a Man(Human Nature) but in spirit(Divine nature).Jesus never deny that He is God and done everything to expose his divinity and human nature. Bible says (Col 2:9)For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form.

Dear Muslim bro and Sis, There cannot be two truths. Either one is true and the other is false. Let's get real. Now you can read Bible online easily or Google your questions about Christian faith. Please note that the concept of good works compromise with sin(49% sin Vs 51% good work)is not God's plan, but it is satan's idea, it never works with Holy God because holy Living God of Bible never allow SIN in his presence because God of Bible never create Sin. Bible says sin came in this world through man. Bible states that good works in the eyes of man are filthy rags in the eyes of God. You can't get to Heaven through good works alone. Jesus sacrificed on the cross for the sins of all mankind including Prophet Mohammed and Muslims. Mohammed said He himself do't know where he will go? Dear Muslims, please you do't want to carry the weight of sin anymore in your shoulder & lead a scary and confused life, uncertain of your Salvation. Call upon Jesus Name and receive your Salvation. God Bless You
###########################

Frozen tears tells you my life story, a life of abuse and violence that followed me from the Middle East to Canada. My children and I were victims of relentless verbal and emotional abuse as well as physical and sexual violence, but not anymore. I was threatened with death but chose to risk my life to protect my children. Despite the horrific torture and abuse I faced for so many years - even in Canada - God was watching over me. Through a remarkable set of events, once I had gained the courage to seek help, God delivered me from domestic slavery to salvation in God..... By Lina Aziz, Canada..... http://frozentears.net/

###############################33

16 opmerkingen:

  1. she is not following christian teachings christian women have to cover their heads
    Reply
    ·
    Hans S
    1 second ago

    World English Bible, 2002
    King James Version, 1611
    15 But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her, for her hair is given to her for a covering.
    15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
    1 Corinthians 11,15

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +Donna Diggzzz If Muslims start to praise God in the name of JESUS Christ, they have ceased to be Muslims, and the same goes for Hundus and people of other religions, or people without a religion, like atheists.
    There will only be JESUS-worshipers in eternity in heaven and on the New Earth, and in the lake of fire they will also proclaim that JESUS is THE LORD=THE BOSS, but they won't enjoy it while doing so.
    ===
    Donna Diggzzz3 uur geleden
    One day, Muslims and Christians and EVERYONE on this earth will praise Almighty God ! Every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is the SON OF GOD. Eternal life is found in God's One and Only Son. John 3:16-17

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. +3mizzle
      Son of God simply means 'God, manifested in the flesh' or God in human capacity.

      WE are LOST without Him!
      God's name is 'I am (who I am)'.
      JESUS means 'I AM Salvation'.

      JESUS is God in the capacity of Savior.

      Salvation from what?
      God's terrible wrath on everyone and everything He hates.

      But through JESUS God is MERCIFUL.

      That's the meaning of my name: Hans derives from Johannes and from the Hebrew Yochanan, meaning 'I AM is merciful'.

      ===

      3mizzle
      Yesterday 11:44 PM




      +Donna Diggzzz Why is Jesus the Son of God?

      Verwijderen
  3. +Sabrina iglesias Islam was created by the Vatican
    Do a Google search or search for 'Islam was created by the Vatican' on YouTube
    ===

    Sabrina iglesias1 maand geleden
    Islam is the truth simple is that

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. +Sabrina iglesias You don't need 'Christianity' but God manifested in the flesh (God in human capacity) called 'I AM SALVATION' which is the meaning of the name of JESUS(English and German)-YESHUA(Hebrew)-ISA(Arabic)-JEZUS(Dutch)-JÉSUS(French) and in ALL languages there's a different version of the SAME MEANING of this NAME 'I AM SALVATION'. '

    I AM' is the short version of the NAME of GOD:
    Exodus 3:13-14 World English Bible (WEB)
    13 Moses said to God, “Behold, when I come to the children of Israel, and tell them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you;’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ What should I tell them?” 14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM,” and he said, “You shall tell the children of Israel this: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

    ===
    Sabrina iglesias1 maand geleden https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpagIsAdEHg&lc=z12ce5c5xpaofhecw23zzhdo1xnkih4fr.1456170132454309
    Christianity is so confusing 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Reacties
    1. +sayedf11
      Hey MUSLIM, watch this
      : Muslim Woman Gives Jesus One Week To Prove Himself Before Ending Her Life. Then This Happens!… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJUh-Jeqfrg

      Verwijderen
  6. Reacties
    1. To HELL with 'Christianity' and PRAISE JESUS=GOD, manifested in the flesh!+kaanker armo snapking joeybravokrijg kanker
      Hans S
      11:19 PM




      +naif1998
      Islam was created by the EVIL!!! VATICAN!!
      https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Islam+was+created+by+the+VATICAN

      ===
      kaanker armo snapking joeybravokrijg kanker
      May 2, 2016




      you will go to hell, lets see. christianity is devil
      naif1998
      11:04 PM




      +Hans S
      Why would you think it's satanism?

      Verwijderen
    2. +naif1998
      JESUS is (Y)OUR creator and He will be (Y)OUR JUDGE.

      But He's my BEST FRIEND, so I don't have to FEAR His judgement, because He has been PUNISHED in MY place on the CROSS.

      He has been punished in YOUR place too, because we ALL deserve to ROT in hell=the ETERNAL lake of fire.

      Accept Him as your SAVIOR or be DAMNED forever.

      'allah' DOES NOT love you, but JESUS DOES!
      JESUS died for you and ROSE FROM the dead, and Muhammad did NOTHING for you and he's in his GRAVE, awaiting JUDGMENT.

      ===
      naif1998
      11:21 PM




      +Hans S
      JESUS IS GOD'S PROPHET

      Verwijderen
    3. +naif1998
      There is unfortunately only ONE word for God in Arabic and that's 'allah', but the 'allah' of Muhammad and the Koran is NOT the God of the Bible
      , and ONLY the Bible is the WORD of God and the Koran isn't!

      I give you one chance to discover that the Vatican created islam, and if you don't want to know, than you're EVIL and then your next comments will be deleted.
      I'm 56 and you seem to be born in 1998, so I was 38 when you were born.
      I know a LOT more than you and though it doesn't make me better, I suggest you listen to me.

      READ THIS: How the Vatican created Islam - By Alberto Rivera http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2014/07/how-vatican-created-islam-by-alberto.html#more

      ===
      naif1998
      11:32 PM




      +Hans S
      loooooool this is so funny
      Jesus is a human how can he create a human?
      I love Jesus more than you love him okay? and he loves me more than he loves you!

      Allah is the Arabic translation of God.
      Arab Christians call God Allah.

      Verwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.