zondag 5 januari 2014

SATAN IS IN FULL CONTROL OF YOU! - message to atheists and other GOD-DENIERS

I've been an atheist, though I wasn't anti-God: I just didn't believe God exists and I thought Jesus was 'just  a good, but also a pathetic historical figure', a 'loser',  and I was sure this world had come into existence due to evolution, and back then there was no distinction between abiogenesis and evolution, because the 'Big Bang' was part of the evolution-FAIRY TALE, as I now see it.


It was VERY hard for God to convince me of His existence and it almost got me killed, because 'evolution' and the FALSE IDEA of the non-existence of 'a god' made me gradually VERY cynical and bitter, but it also fed my false pride, which made me reckless and it gave me less and less respect for life itself.
Of course I was a young person, and youngsters tend to be 'born to be wild' and to be reckless, but I also listened to the wrong kind of music, like Black Sabbath, which gave the devil increasingly grip on my soul.
I had no objections against abortion, because I had been brainwashed with the idea that the unborn aren't  really humans, and a (world) war, now and then seemed to be only 'natural', because I had been brainwashed with the idea that we're merely animals.

Even when I started to doubt evolution because of information I saw and read in favor of creation, I wasn't willing to repent, because I still didn't need God at all, because I was 'my own god', which was of course a satanic lie.

God had to use very strong methods to BREAK me, and to give me the right FEAR of God, which is the BEGINNING of WISDOM.

God uses the 'natural' fear of DEATH to accomplish this, but it's also a risky 'method', because 'His patient could die'.

The more I knew, the more I became disgusted with humanity, because humans only seemed to exist to wage WAR, when I studied history, and especially the history of the second world war.

This was also caused by the horror stories of my mother, who had experienced the horrors of war, at the end of the occupation by the Nazis of my country, the Netherlands.

She lost her home, when a V-1-missile hit her parent's house, and all that was left was a crater, and two of her younger brothers were killed.
Then she had to flee to a safer place and she saw dying and dead soldiers, while the bullets were flying all around.
She also witnessed a hit by a German gun of an allied tank and she knew the crew were burnt alive and she could hear them scream.
Later she had to identify her brother, and these were scenes we know from present Syria.

My mother hated the Germans, though she also knew not all German soldiers were bastards, and some of them were in fact kind.

My dad grew up in a town were there was no fighting, and when the Germans won the war against the Dutch, he felt it was well deserved, because the Germans were better soldiers and they were better equipped.
When the allies librated our country he felt the same about the allies, because the Germans had lost the war and the allies were better soldiers and the were better equipped.
My dad was always for the winner and he didn't believe in God, and later I found out that his forefather was a German.

My mother had been raised as a Roman Catholic, but she wasn't allowed to teach us anything about God, because my dad was against any kind of religion.

Yet she sent her five children (of which I'm the second in line) to a nearby protestant kindergarten, because she had to make decisions on her own, because my dad was a ships engineer and he used to be more at sea than at home.
At this protestant kindergarten the seed of faith was sown in my soul.

After this two year school I went to a public elementary school and my faith in God-Jesus-the Bible faded away.
Then a real disaster occurred in my life, because after this school I went to a public (non religious) high school where they taught me about evolution.

From then on everything in my life WENT WRONG!

I ended up as a CYNICAL GOD-DENIER, as I described in the beginning of this comment.

What this man is doing is indeed VERY DANGEROUS, and unless he's filled with the Holy Spirit, he won't stand a chance against the attacks by the devil, and he will be lured into the atheist way of thinking, because he wants to be accepted by these people.

This is my prayer for him:

"Father God, do everything in your power to bring upon Ryan Bell the FEAR of God, even if it means he will almost be killed!
You scared me to death, but it helped me to realize I was lost without you, so scare Ryan to death, and make him tremble before you, and BREAK him, so that he'll REPENT, and make him clear you do this as his Father, because you LOVE him...in JESUS' name, amen".
Reply
 · 
1


+Hans S
Okay... you were a terrible atheist, then. Look, being atheistic doesn't mean you have certain moral positions, any more than being a theist (in the general sense) does. Being a Christian informs your moral stance, as does being a Secular Humanist, and one of those is theistic, the other *a*theistic, but those are aspects of the system, not its entirety. Most atheists do not believe they are their own god, because they don't believe there are gods at all. Atheists also don't deny god, we simply do not see sufficient evidence to believe in god.

Humans do go to war an awful lot, and there are lots of reasons. Religious differences are just one more reason. While WW2 was not caused by religious differences, the major atrocities of it (namely the extermination of millions of Jewish people) were religiously motivated.

As for abortion, I'm for it. Especially in the case of rape victims. Women have, historically, been willing to risk permanent damage and death to abort a fetus, I think legalizing it and regulating it is better than leaving it in the hands of back-street butchers. More than this, an unwanted baby can be a torment for both mother and child.

We are animals. There is nothing in the physical nature of humanity that separates us from other species. We just happen to be very successful animals that use tools to enhance our power.

Also, why was it hard for god to convince you? Honestly, if the big guy wants to convince me it's easy. Just drop by for a snack, do a few simple parlor tricks like appearing in a dozen different places simultaneously, and I'll believe it's god. How hard is that for an omnipotent being? Why does he have to resort to, effectively, terrorist tactics to win?
Reply
 · 

DON'T lecture me on atheism!

You know why it's so hard for God-JESUS to convince you of His existence?

Because He wants us to BELIEVE in Him without having perceived Him with our (God given) senses!

He wants us to BELIEVE His word, the Bible, is the ONLY truth!

It's EASY for Him to show Himself to you in person, but the consequence will be that YOU'LL DIE!

God-JESUS is so VERY HOLY, that every human will INSTANTLY DIE in His presence!

Only when God-JESUS uses a 'filter', like a HUMAN BODY, He's able to let humans get near to Him.


That's what He did when when He became JESUS Christ, His ALTER EGO!

What's the difference between abortion and post-natal abortion?


In both cases it's MURDER!

I could say: "well this Robin Dude person is a PAIN and I want to get rid of him, and I could blow your brains out with a gun"

That's THE SAME as when people perform ABORTION!


You weren't aborted, and you received the chance to live, and during this ONE life you may choose for or against your own maker, and then JUDGEMENT.

We are fallen to the level of ANIMALS because of the fall of Adam and Eve, and that was in fact God's intention, because He can't save angels...only humans and animals!


That's why GOD became a HUMAN in order to be able to save us.


But hey...why am I talking to you, since you know everything better than me?

You are your own 'god', and that's what SATAN wants you to believe.

Satan exists and He HATES YOU!

He hates you so much that he doesn't want you to believe in the ONLY one who's able to save you, because He's your creator and because He loves you; JESUS CHRIST!


SATAN IS IN FULL CONTROL OF YOU!

You are his possession, whether you like it or not and God-JESUS gave him the RIGHT to do so!!!!!


You know why?


Because you REJECT your own maker!

Because you are a SATANIC CRIMINAL!


REPENT or PERISH!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

UFO~Darker Days~Walk On Water

 


+Hans S
"The page you are looking at this blog, unfortunately, does not exist."

That's what is says.

 · 


+Hans S
Ah. So you were quoting. And I argued against what you quoted. Yes?

 · 


+Robin Dude
Listen: we are ALL CRIMINALS in the eyes of God, so I'm NOT better or worse than you, or anybody else, and we are ALL LOST without the MERCY of JESUS Christ.
Accept it or reject it.

Your choice.

 · 


+Hans S
God has not been proven to exist.
Therefore I do not believe in god.
I don't reject god. I reject your hypothesis that god is the explanation for things. I cannot reject what does not exist. You cannot reject unicorns in the same way.

If we assume god, then we have no source about god other than god, so if god is lying we have no way to know.

If we assume god is 'good', then god made us all criminals and then punished us for the way he made us. God is, therefore, cruel and doesn't love you. He's an abusive parent, and like any abused child you rush to the defense of your daddy because you make the excuse that you deserve to be abused as a defense for your psyche against the horrible truth that you are being treated horribly by one you think should care for you.

 · 


+Robin Dude
You prove you're a criminal, because you're ACCUSING God to have made you as a criminal.

He didn't!

He created two perfect humans who had to do a TEST IN OBEDIENCE, and this was NOT impossible, because they only weren't allowed to EAT from just ONE fruit in the Garden of Eden, and they were very intelligent.

They could have examined the fruit, they could have played ball with it, or do some other things with it, but they were PLAIN STUPID to EAT from it, and God had said, 'don't do it, or you will DIE'.

God CURSED them and His own creation, and because of it, people like you think this universe and this world exist 'by accident'.


IT WAS A DISASTER, and because of it, JESUS had to die on the cross for you and me, because we are the CURSED OFFSPRING of Adam and Eve and that's why we are all DYING.

People have always believed in the existence of (a) God and then the atheists came, saying 'there is no God'.

This is a very old FOOLISHNESS: Deep Purple - Fools - special version

I don't have to prove God exists: YOU have to prove He DOESN'T EXIST!


PROVE GOD DOESN'T EXIST, OR SHUT UP!

 · 
1

+Robin Dude Evolution has not been proved to exist, but I would be willing to bet you believe in that.



De dreiging van een raketregen

 

 

 

Atheists are proof of the existence of the devil - Dr. Spock

 

 

 

How to Get Saved 

 


23 opmerkingen:

  1. In 1944 my Catholic mother's parental home, in the Catholic south of my country, the Netherlands, was hit by a Nazi V-1 missile and it completely destroyed it, killing instantly her younger half brother, and another younger half brother later died because of his injuries.
    Where the house once stood was a crater in the ground and also surrounding buildings were destroyed....but...a piece of wall of the house was still standing and on it hung an unscathed CRUCIFIX.
    So: the crucifix was saved, the house was destroyed, and two of my uncles (though they were children during that time) died.
    Conclusion: Satan must have been very happy when it happened...but he saved the Catholic crucifix....the bastard!
    My mother told us (her children) this story when we were young, as if it were a miracle.
    Adolf Hitler was a Roman Catholic himself!
    And he was sponsored by the Vatican. one-evil.org http://one-evil.org/
    Yes, it was a SATANIC ' miracle' indeed!

    Devil Manifests & Throws Cross At Pastor Paul Begley When He Is Talking Against Satan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjSJzWJ46JM&r=1


    MUST WATCH ! The Devil Throws The Crucifix At Pastor Paul Begley
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhHAIM2mjcA&r=1


    Pastor Paul Begley Explains The Flying Crucifix Aftermath!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8PMoU_e24o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ALL governments are CRIMINAL organisations, working for themselves and the Vatican NWO.
    Satan is in control, for as long as it takes, because he's going to BURN in hell, together with all his satanic (human) 'friends'.
    JESUS is LORD!
    Don't be mad at these people: be GLAD we're not going to hell, thanks to JESUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  3. We're not obliged to be here.

    Google-YouTube is part of the SATANIC Vatican NWO, being controlled by the CIA/NSA.
    I'm on YouTube-Google+ to annoy Satan and to encourage and inform others and vice versa.
    JESUS be with us.
    PS: what's your first name: I'm Hans from the Netherlands.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. +Remco DH
    Ik ben een EX-ATHEÏST!

    Ik ben NIET GGGGGGGGGGRISTELIJK opgevoed!
    I am an EX-ATHEIST!
    I'm NOT KRISTIAN raised!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. +Bjarne Søegaard Thanks for you kind last words, and for your trying to understand me.
    It was an ex-atheist, the late A. E. Wilder-Smith https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._E._Wilder-Smith who appealed to me in the late '70s through TV when I was still a fan of the old Star Trek series (produced by an atheist/evolutionist) and a fan (through TV) of the late Carl Sagan.
    Due to the programs I watched on Dutch TV by a Christian broadcaster, because I was curious what they had to say, and because they were about evolution vs creation, I started to doubt some of my convictions, and they (and this A. E. Wilder-Smith) showed me that some evolutionary scientists had committed fraud in order to make it seem that they had found the infamous 'missing link'.
    It turned out to be a combination of a human skull and lower jaw of an ape.
    But they showed me other things, like fossilized trees that were buried UPSIDE DOWN straight through layers of earth that are known as the different earth layers of evolution, and that are millions of years old...so they say.
    How had this been possible? I asked myself.
    Those petrified trees belonged to a different era than the layers of earth in which they were found.
    The makers of these programs made me think about the possibility that there had been a world wide flood, confirming the Biblical account, but also the accounts of many cultures in which it was recorded that there had been a flood in the past, and not millions of years ago, but thousands of years ago.

    But now it seems that I'm again trying to convince you and that's not the case.
    There are many other factors involved that made me at first an agnostic, and I wasn't a true atheist anymore, because I started to believe in the supernatural, though I still didn't believe in the existence of a god, or a devil.
    Most atheists I know are people like you with a Christian-religious background, though there are also some ex-Muslims, but I have almost no (Christian-religious) background, because my late dad was an atheist and my mom is a non practicing Catholic who wasn't allowed to tell us anything about her faith due to my dad.

    But my mom sent her children to a nearby Protestant kindergarten, because she had to make these kinds of decisions on her own, while my dad was at sea, working as a ships engineer all over the world, and so it happened that during one school season I became a believer in God-JESUS-the Bible due to a pretty teacher who could read so well aloud from the children's Bible.
    This is me when I was six years old and during the summer vacation, before I was going to attend a public school http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/search/label/Personal%20testimony

    After this public elementary school I attended a public high school and then I was taught the theory of evolution, and because I had almost no (Christian) religious background, it seemed so logical to me that there was no God and that evolution had been the cause for life on earth, and I also believed that there could be life on other planets, and that's why I liked the series Star Trek so much during that time.

    Have a great day too!
    We're LOST without JESUS Christ!
    We're LOST without JESUS Christ!
    ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl
    2s

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hans S's profile photo
      Hans S
      +Robert Ketterman "Why can you not see the war all around you, the war between good & evil."
      Brother in Christ JESUS, because that's a REVELATION, and unless our God is giving this revelation, an unbeliever won't be able to see it.
      Of course an atheist knows there is good and evil, but not from a religious perspective, but from an evolutionary perspective, and they believe that evolution is an ongoing process, so they believe that in the future the bad things will be a thing of the past and that people have become more 'advanced'.
      Atheists believe they are 'progressive'.
      That's why they believe we are 'backward' and 'retarded', because we believe in 'old fashioned nonsense' like the Bible.

      ===

      Hans S
      +Bjarne Søegaard Living without God is like existing without a BRAIN and a HEART and SOUL!

      How Satan turned America into THE EVIL EMPIRE on behalf of the VATICAN and the POPE http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2017/05/how-satan-turned-america-into-evil.html
      5d
      Robert Ketterman's profile photo
      Robert Ketterman
      +1
      +Bjarne Søegaard There is plenty of evidence of a Creator. You are evidence. These machines NEVER just evolve from nothing, to complex. It is just stupid to even think up such BS
      Photo
      3d
      Bjarne Søegaard's profile photo
      Bjarne Søegaard
      +Robert Ketterman No you are not evidence of a creator but of evolution by natural selection.
      I understand that for a literal mind, a little childlike, it is the easiest answer, but also the wrong answer that explains absolutely nothing.
      There are so much evidence for evolution that it is the most plausible explanation.
      You have an indoctrinated belief that takes over your logical senses and prohibit you from seing. You have never and will not read a book on evolution because you know deep down that it may have some clear points that may shake your beliefs.
      Don't be afraid to study it. Study and learn.
      2d
      Robert Ketterman's profile photo
      Robert Ketterman
      +1
      +Bjarne Søegaard So, you would have us believe that the universe came into existence many billions of years ago, from nothing? And before that nothing existed, not even time? Then life began to evolve, from nothing. You sure have a lot of faith in nothing! Now get the hell out of here.
      1d
      Hans S's profile photo
      Hans S
      +Robert Ketterman I'm an ex-atheist, so I know his way of thinking.
      I really didn't believe in the existence of God, and JESUS was at most a historical figure and a 'loser', because 'of course' I didn't believe He walked on water and rose from the dead, because my former FAITH was 'evolution', the 'Big Bang', ''space exploration' and the BELIEF in 'extraterrestrial life', and I even BELIEVED in reincarnation for a short while, and i BELIEVED in UFO's, though I had never seen such a thing, but that was after I had ceased to be an atheist and got involved in the occult, because I was already convinced that 'evolution' never happened the way they had taught me at school, BEFORE I became a believer in JESUS, but my 'god' was 'me, myself and I' (and that's SATAN), and I still refused to believe in the BIBLICAL God-the Lord JESUS, so a miracle had to happen, and here you can check this out: http://xembryo.blogspot.nl/2014/09/jesus-is-my-best-friend-what-about-you.html
      And of course Bjarne Søegaard won't get 'the hell' out of here.

      Verwijderen
    2. Atheist have only CONTEMPT for Christians.

      If I were an atheist I would be confirmed in my opinion that Christians are psychopaths, and that's exactly what many atheists think of me, since I'm a believer in God-the Lord JESUS, creation, the Bible.

      My late dad was an atheist and when he found out that I had become a believer in God-the Lord JESUS, the Bible-creation he thought I had TOTALLY become INSANE!

      I'm not complaining, but being an ex-atheist like me and with my weird background can sometimes be very lonesome, because most born again believers in JESUS have a Christian-religious background and though they try, they really don't understand me, and some of them just can't believe I'm a fellow saved and born again believer in JESUS.

      So, +Bjarne Søegaard In the past I would have TOTALLY agreed with you.

      But not anymore!

      PRAISE JESUS!

      PS: I'm DUTCH.
      17h
      Bjarne Søegaard's profile photo
      Bjarne Søegaard
      +Hans S Well, you have certainly burried your logical and critical thinking deeply under ground. It has died as far as I can tell.
      It has nothing to do with truth, but your emotions and lack of purpose and meaning.
      I understand that, and mankind is suffering from his conscience and longing for love and meaning.
      The universe is a harsh place inhospitable to life and doesn't give a damn about us. That is the reality of things.
      To dive into a fairy tale is only to comfort your emotions, not about the true reality.
      As an X-christian, I know what you are experiencing.
      I hope you find a sound ground under your feet one day, and come to terms with reality and your inner man.
      Have a great day.
      3h
      Robert Ketterman's profile photo
      Robert Ketterman
      +Bjarne Søegaard Atheists have faith in nothing, and cling to theories & fantasies. Why can you not see the war all around you, the war between good & evil.

      Verwijderen
    3. +Robert Ketterman I agree, but not with the word 'planet' for earth because earth is flat and circular with a firmament and 'nukes' don't exist.
      https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/search/label/Flat%20Earth

      http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/01/nuclear-weapons-dont-exist.html

      Planets are objects in the firmament and they're relatively small and they're wandering stars:
      https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=planets&qs_version=GNV

      I'm a member of an interesting community: https://plus.google.com/communities/113159400485833168489

      ===

      Robert Ketterman
      +Hans S , those who cannot see that this whole planet is nothing but a spiritual war zone between good & evil are indeed blind. It is the most obvious thing about this life. All of their world wars and the abundance of nukes & high tech weapons have never stopped evil in the slightest.

      Verwijderen
    4. +Robert Ketterman Yes, but the BEAUTIFUL thing is that our God=JESUS CANNOT LIE!
      The Bible does NOT support a global Earth https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2017/02/the-bible-does-not-support-global-earth.html

      And 'they' are the JESUITS!

      ALWAYS the JESUITS, for the sake of their beloved LUCIFER and their EVIL Vatican=the (hidden) Roman Empire and the 'in place of Christ'= the ANTICHRIST= the PAPACY.
      The Satanic Power Tree http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/04/the-satanic-power-tree.html

      ===

      Robert Ketterman
      +1
      They been lying to us all of this time about a sphere shaped earth, and weapons of mass destruction? That's a good one ...laughing.

      Verwijderen

  6. +Michael Congratulations! You are insane!

    1s
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    +Joe Horn You don't even know what an atheist is.
    1s
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    +Michael o'donnell Satan exists and you are proof of that.
    1s
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    +S Mackay JESUS is God and when He was the God of the Old Testament He drowned about 6 billion idiots like you.
    1s
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    JESUS is far more dangerous than Satan!

    If He's NOT your friend.....
    1s
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    +ray salmon Amen: God is the inventor of DEATH and He overcame this ENEMY:

    Revelation 1:17-18 World English Bible (WEB)

    17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet like a dead man.

    He laid his right hand on me, saying, “Don’t be afraid. I am the first and the last, 18 and the Living one. I was dead, and behold, I am alive forever more. Amen. I have the keys of Death and of Hades.[a]

    [a] or, Hell (His TRASH CAN)
    1s
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    +john vico Satan isn't allowed to kill ANYBODY!
    Or else he'll go straight to HELL.
    But God allows him to LIE and DECEIVE, and to SLANDER and ACCUSE, and as a reward he will BURN in HELL.
    1s
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    Satan is 'me, myself and I' and 'to hell with everybody else'.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Atheist to a Bible believing creationist: 'IMBECILE!'
      Creationist to a atheist slave of 'official science': 'MORON!'.

      And they lived happily ever after...

      Don't worry: I'm not here to try to save anybody, because none of you want to be saved.

      But it's nice to say the truth: WE'RE LOST WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST!

      Because I love to annoy SATAN!

      Verwijderen

    2. +S Mackay Satan means 'adversary', so I'm right, Silly Mackay


      ===

      S Mackay's profile photo
      S Mackay
      +2
      You love annoying your imaginary enemy to appease your imaginary friend? Have you ever had a psych eval? You need one.
      17h
      Hans S's profile photo
      Hans S
      +S Mackay Satan Mackay, I assume?
      5h
      Cygnus Ustus's profile photo
      Cygnus Ustus
      +Hans S
      Atheist to Bible believing creationist: "Evidence?"
      Creationist to a rational atheist:
      3h
      S Mackay's profile photo
      S Mackay
      +Hans S nope you assume wrong Hans Stupid.

      Verwijderen
    3. +S Mackay Ah, are you going to play it this way, SINNER Mackay?
      And what do you know about SEX, which is invented by my FATHER?
      https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2014/02/lets-talk-about-human-vagina.html

      Can you prove it in court that I'm a sex-offender?

      ===

      S Mackay
      +Hans S I'm not your adversary 😂 I'm just here to laugh at you Hans Sex-offender.

      Verwijderen
    4. +S Mackay There is NO SEX in heaven, and evolution never happened, and do you even know what SIN is?

      Let me tell you: you're the offspring of Adam and Eve, the first two SINNERS, which means that they had become like SATAN, God's ADVERSARY, the former GOOD arch angel LUCIFER=Latin for Light bearer/Light bringer.
      He's the inventor of the LIE called 'evolution' and 'the BIG BANG', and MANY other LIES, like HELIOCENTRISM and the GLOBE EARTH LIE through his INSTRUMENTS the Vatican and the JESUITS. https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/06/jesuit-priest-georges-lemaitre-invented.html

      Flat Earth: Exposing the Jesuit Agenda! https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/10/flat-earth-exposing-jesuit-agenda-are.html

      He loves to see you ROT in hell with him FOREVER!

      You're LOST without JESUS Christ, God manifested in the flesh.

      ===

      S Mackay
      +Hans S​ 😂 it existed before your "father" was around moron, before he was even thought up. How do you breathe on your own?

      P.S you "sin" more than I do.

      Verwijderen
    5. +S Mackay There's only 'evolution' in your pants whenever you get an ERECTION!

      ===

      S Mackay
      +Hans S yes evolution has and is still happening. There's more evidence for Evolution than every God to have ever existed. I'm not an offspring of them though I didn't come into the world by incest you might of but I never.

      Come back with credible evidence you incestuous flat earth retard 😂😂

      Btw: this phenomena is also created by my FATHER!

      Verwijderen
    6. +S Mackay There's only 'evolution' in your pants whenever you get an ERECTION!

      ===

      S Mackay
      +Hans S yes evolution has and is still happening. There's more evidence for Evolution than every God to have ever existed. I'm not an offspring of them though I didn't come into the world by incest you might of but I never.

      Come back with credible evidence you incestuous flat earth retard 😂😂

      Btw: this phenomenon is also created by my FATHER!

      Verwijderen
    7. WIN AN ELECTION, GET AN ERECTION! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilVE0MxSn2s

      Trump is an IDIOT https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2017/05/trump-is-idiot.html
      Photo
      T.C. Matic - I'm Not Gonna Listen
      18m
      Hans S's profile photo
      Hans S
      +S Mackay No, you get an erection as 'proof' for 'evolution'.

      ===

      S Mackay
      +Hans S you get an erection over your Dad? 😂😂

      Verwijderen
    8. +S Mackay You didn't give me advice, moron!
      You can only produce NONSENSE!


      Surrender to JESUS, the ONLY TRUE SCIENTIST, or ROT in hell!'

      ===

      S Mackay
      +Hans S think about my advice.

      Verwijderen
    9. +S Mackay if you really knew who JESUS is, you would spontaneously self-incinerate out of pure SHAME, dumbo!

      Your stupid evolution THEORY was invented by the JESUITS of the Vatican on behalf of LUCIFER the DEVIL, who's controlling your MIND!

      ===

      S Mackay
      +Hans S I told you to get a psych eval, that was advice you senile old fool. You only produce retarded ramblings.

      Jesus is nothing close to a scientist 😂😂 oh no the imaginary fire pit, off to the naughty bad mans fire castle of rainbows for you.

      Verwijderen
    10. +S Mackay 500 years ago everybody believed in the flat earth and no one believed in the nonsense called evolution or madness like the 'big bang'.
      Be informed, ignorant individual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WHIr-IFqAo

      ===

      Michael
      +1
      +Hans S wow. You truly need to see a doctor. You are a psychopath
      4h
      S Mackay's profile photo
      S Mackay
      +Hans S your understanding of SCIENTIFIC THEORY shows your ignorance. It's not invented like your God, it's well documented and demonstrable unlike your God.

      Jesus is a name, the mythical man you talk of has no proof of existence, all your BELIEFS are based on FAITH nothing more.
      3h
      Hans S's profile photo
      Hans S
      +Michael Says the psychopath...

      Verwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.