zondag 20 april 2014

Jesus is God!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riciBEQhb_Y

Jesus is God!

Uploaded on May 30, 2011
Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'~Exodus 3:13-14

Jesus said to him, "I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him." ~John 14:6-7

Jesus said to her, "I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.~John 11:25

"I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.~John 14:6

"I AM the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.~John 6:35

"I AM the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep".
~John 10:11

I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.~John 10:9

Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." ~John 8:58

"I AM the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.~John 15:5

I AM the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.~John 15:1

"I AM the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." ~John 8:12

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."~Revelation 1:8

16 opmerkingen:

  1. +BRIAN HUGH GRIFFITH BHG
    Which means that JESUS is God in PHYSICAL capacity.

    There's only ONE God. http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2014/04/jesus-is-god.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Because He is God! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2014/04/jesus-is-god.html

      Verwijderen
  3. +Sandra Muhammad IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa-dzR943po

    JESUS is God and He created His OWN mother!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. +Sandra Muhammad Jesus is God! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riciBEQhb_Y
    He loves you: get to know your OWN creator!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. When Adam saw Eve for the first time, he thought as a man and he saw a very different kind of MAN: a woMAN/feMALE.
    But he liked what he saw, but he didn't shout 'whoa man!',...no.
    Eve saw Adam and she thought as a woman and she saw a very different kind of WOman/feMALE, but she liked what she saw and she didn't need to shout anything.

    They were VERY HAPPY with each other and they didn't think of sexuality, because they were like super intelligent CHILDREN, with ADULT bodies.

    Yahweh is not a name, because it derives from the letters YHWH, which means 'I AM, who I AM', God's NAME, which He shortened Himself into 'I AM', when He was speaking to Moses.

    'JESUS' (from Yeshua) means: 'I AM Salvation': God (I AM) in the capacity of Savior.


    God's name is JESUS.

    JESUS created Adam and Eve, in the image and likeness of His own being: male/female, but in that order.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.