The Vatican-Jesuit-Masonic network operates mainly out of the following cities:
- Vatican City, Rome, Italy. (religious center) (sovereign state since 1929)
- City of London, London, United Kingdom. (economic center) (sovereign state since 1649, owned by the City of London Corporation)
- District of Columbia (which includes Washington D.C.), United States. (military center)
- The "District of Columbia Act of 1871" turned D.C. into a municipal corporation. Congress has the supreme authority over the city and the federal district, with its own special constitutional amendment since 1961. Furthermore the District of Columbia is judicially governed by the Lex fori as opposed to Lex causae.
- "There is an increasingly common belief among many that this Act has overturned the United States Constitutional Republic. These theorists state that the "Corporate US" is actually operating under the name: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, noting the capital letters as a distinction from the Constitutional Republic." 
- The Jesuit bishop John Carroll was probably the richest man in America in the late 1700's. Carroll allowed funding to construct D.C. (which is nicknamed "Rome on the Potomac"). The owner of the land used to be Francis Pope and his priest was Jesuit Andrew White.
- Washington D.C.'s original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber river in Rome. Like Rome, Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill. 
- Other masonic elements in this city: Jesuit Georgetown University, the masonic street layout and monuments, and the 2008 World Conference of Masonic Grand Lodges.
- Other important cities: Geneva, New York, Brussels, Paris, the various microstates, Luxembourg, Strasbourg, Moscow, Hong Kong, ...(aristocratic->masonic->corporate->political networks)