vrijdag 26 juni 2015

GO TO JESUS, PEOPLE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeFcpmjvdNc

BLOODGOOD - Never Be The Same 

 


Sing along with this, or listen to this as a PRAYER to God-the LORD JESUS

Pick me up, help me through the night
I'm So alone, gotta make it right


I need to feel Your touch
Right from the start


Help me Lord, gonna lean on You 
Touch me now, gotta see me through
I need Your guiding light
Right from the start
You are my only hope
I need Your heart


I am calling You
I am reaching out to You
I will never be the same
I am calling You
I am reaching out to You
I will never be the same


See me now, never turnin' back
Watch me now, stayin' on the track

I need Your guiding light
Right from the start
You are my only hope
I need Your heart


I am calling You
I am reaching out to You
I will never be the same


I am calling You
I am reaching out to You
I will never be the same


I am calling You
I am reaching out to You
I will never be the same


I am calling You
I am reaching out to You
I will never be the same


I am calling You
I am reaching out to You
I will never be the same


I am calling You
I am reaching out to You
I will never be the same


Source... 








Sinner's prayer


15 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. +pastorbobncc You talked about Washington D.C.: Washington D.C.'s original name was Rome, Maryland http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.com/2014/09/washington-dcs-original-name-was-rome.html I know you don't believe in the pre-Times of Jacob's Trouble-rapture, but I kindly ask you to listen to this brother in Christ JESUS: http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/07/satans-attack-on-mystery-gospel.html Thanks for your video and I've tweeted it on Twitter and shared it on Google+ because I agree with your message. JESUS is with us!

      Verwijderen
    2. +pastorbobncc
      Just as I thought!
      You remind me a bit of a brother who's 72 and who lives in the middle of France with his wife in a beautiful mansion on his own piece of land, which used to be an old french farm.

      They both worked hard for it, doing honest work, and when they lived in my country, the Netherlands they also lived in a fantastic house, which used to be an old farm, which he and his sons (and his wife) turned into something great.

      Verwijderen
  2. +pastorbobncc
    Oh and I didn't mean to suggest you look like this brother of 72. ;-)

    You're a young man of 62 and I'm a boy of 55 ;-P
    In eternity we'll be AGELESS, thanks to JESUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.