dinsdag 11 augustus 2015

Rapture Alert! Isaiah 17 Prophecy: For 1st Time EVER, Russia TURNS On Syria!‏

End Times News: Rapture Alert! Isaiah 17 Prophecy: For 1st Time EVER, Russia TURNS On Syria!‏


Published on Aug 11, 2015
The Isaiah 17 Prophecy is IMMINENT, as Putin has abandoned Assad! WE FLY SOON!

*My Belief Statement*
1) I believe In The Triune God Head, God Jesus and the Holy Spirit
2) Salvation Through Jesus Christ Is The ONLY Way To Heaven
3) I believe Christians MUST REPENT Of Post Salvation Sin
4) I believe in immersion Baptism only
5) I believe in Holy Communion
6) I believe all people will spend forever in Heaven or Hell
7) I believe in Conditional Security
8) I believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture
9) I believe God Created the Heavens and the earth
10) I believe in ONE God, Jehovah & Jesus Christ His Son

https://youtu.be/1ZWSIiYG-pE (***URGENT WATCH & SHARE***)
http://youtu.be/Jin8DjU6-9Q (***URGENT WATCH & SHARE***)

Pray this prayer sincerely to know your saved
Jesus, I believe you came to earth, I believe you died on the Cross for my sins. I believe you rose again on the 3rd day and went back to Heaven to prepare a place for Your Children To live with You Forever . Please forgive me of my sins. Clean my heart, white as snow. Come live in my heart, make me a child of the King, a new creature in Christ, in your precious Name I ask this...amen.


Do these things after praying the Salvation Prayer:
 
1) Get a King James Version Bible and read it daily, it will feed your spirit and soul, the way you feed your body with food and water.
 
2) Pray to Jesus Everyday. He is your NEW Best Friend and He Wants to Talk with you daily.
 
3) Make sure you find a christian church and get water Baptized, dunked under water, if you have been sprinkle baptized in the past it does NOT count.
 
4) Pray to be filled with the Holy Spirit, "Sanctified". You do this by praying, reading the Bible and living for Jesus.
 
5) take your King James Bible to church. When the preacher speaks, make sure what he says matches your Bible, it not, get up and walk out and find a new church.
 
6) ***VERY IMPORTANT*** Make SURE you REPENT of EVERY SIN you do now, ask Jesus to forgive you with an honest heart and He will.
***If you would like me to pray with you or for you for ANYTHING, please message me and I will add you to my daily prayer list. May God bless




NUCLEAR WEAPONS DON'T EXIST

 

 

 

Mysterious Body of Christ

 

 

 

Does Bryan Denlinger Believe in the Gospel of the Grace of God?

 

 

 

THE POPE IS THE ANTICHRIST AND OBAMA IS HIS MUPPET

 

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. +Rosario DiPeri (Irony) 'Yes, but I want to DO something in order to show God I'm WORTHY, because I'm NOT!'

      My answer: JESUS is worthy and He's the only SOLUTION and SALVATION, so STOP trying to 'work your way back to God'.

      Verwijderen
  2. +rickykenji THE POPE IS THE ANTICHRIST AND OBAMA IS HIS MUPPET http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/02/pope-francis-luciferian-number-13.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. +dockidds I believe 'Obama' is the 2nd BEAST and the 1st BEAST is the Pope, and I also believe the USA is the 2nd BEAST-SYSTEM and the Vatican is the 1st BEAST-SYSTEM. I believe the first BEAST-SYSTEM became mortally wounded in 1798: General Berthier made his entrance into Rome, abolished the papal government, and established a secular one." -Encyclopedia Britannica 1941 edition, and I believe this wound BEGAN to HEAL in 1929, when the Italian government recognized Vatican City once again as an independent state. I believe the 2nd BEAST, 'Obama' (Frank Marshall Davis jr. or Barry Davis) is a DISTRACTION from the 1st BEAST, the Pope/the Papacy. From the onset the USA was meant to be the 2nd BEAST: Washington D.C.'s original name was Rome, Maryland http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.com/2014/09/washington-dcs-original-name-was-rome.html

      Verwijderen
  4. Reacties
    1. It's just the other way around: the Pope is the (future) Antichrist, who's PRETENDING to be the False Prophet, and 'Obama' (Barry Davis) is the False Prophet of 'peace, prosperity, progress and equal sharing etc., who's PRETENDING to be the Antichrist.
      Everyone with insight into (the history of) the Papacy and the Vatican knows that every Pope is AN Antichrist, and this particular JESUIT-Pope is the future ANTICHRIST and the most powerful man on earth on behalf of LUCIFER, the devil.

      Verwijderen
  5. +Jimmy Huskey
    Let's wait and see..
    JESUS is the Holy Spirit, because He's also God in spiritual capacity, ONE with the Father.

    This is a very good sinner's prayer:

    RECEIVE JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR!

    Choosing to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior is the most important
    decision you'll ever make FRIEND!

    God's Word promises, "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and
    shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt
    be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth
    confession is made unto salvation..... For whosoever shall call upon the name of
    the Lord shall be saved"
    -ROMANS.10:9--10,13.

    By His grace, God has already done everything to provide salvation. Your part is
    simply to believe and receive.

    Pray out loud,.
    Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Savior,
    I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead.
    By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now.
    Thank You for saving me!

    The very moment you commit your life to Jesus Christ, the truth of His Word
    instantly comes to pass in your spirit. Now that you're born again, there's a
    brand-new you!

    "Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things are passed
    away, behold all things have become new."
    - II CORINTHIANS 5:17

    "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the
    gift of God:"
    -EPHESIANS 2:8

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. +Jimmy Huskey I won't call Paul a false teacher, but you're right that he can be terribly wrong, and he shouldn't call himself a pastor, but just brother Paul Kidd: Rapture Alert! Isaiah 17 Prophecy: For 1st Time EVER, Russia TURNS On Syria!‏ http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/08/rapture-alert-isaiah-17-prophecy-for.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.