maandag 14 september 2015

Francis Hitler

http://www.irishexaminer.com/media/images/p/popeFrancisSerious_large.jpg
Any suggestion that I'm not a nice guy will be met with by the following:


I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of "Jesus".

Source...




8 opmerkingen:

  1. +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist Dear Sister, study this (Australian) site, please, and after I had discovered this information at the end of 2011 I was STUNNED for days, because I thought I already knew so much about the 2nd word war: http://one-evil.org/content/acts_vatican_holocaust.html

    More: http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/search/label/Vatican%20Holocaust


    Our Lord JESUS is with us!
    Hans S
    11:06 AM




    +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist May 10, 1940: the Pope attacks the Netherlands, FINANCED by THE USA on behalf of the Vatican! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/05/may-10-1940-pope-attacks-netherlands.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist
    I don't TRUST anyone who's able to make PROFESSIONAL videos, because they cost a LOT of MONEY!


    And WHERE does the MONEY come from?

    That's what I want to know, so I'm INVESTIGATING the matter.

    I trust +Kenny Jacobs because his videos are LOW (NO) BUDGET, and he's a REAL brother in JESUS who believes in the pre-Times of Jacob's Trouble-rapture and he's an EX-Catholic.

    He's VERY close to the truth, which is: THE POPE IS THE ANTICHRIST.

    I DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO is NOT REVEALING this TRUTH!

    They are ALL being used by SATAN in order to DECEIVE.

    Some of them do it ON PURPOSE, like Paul Begley and (Bill Hicks) 'Alex Jones', because they are JESUIT-CIA shills, and others just DON'T see the truth, because they refuse to INVESTIGATE.

    God=JESUS gave us BRAINS in order to become WISE!

    PS: I also don't trust people who go against the BIBLICAL teaching of the pre-Times of Jacob's Trouble-DEPARTURE-RAPTURE.

    I USE their good info on certain matters, but I DON'T TRUST them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.