dinsdag 8 september 2015

Hans S - Golden Earring - All Day Watcher - Improved version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgu6VFOpXb4&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgu6VFOpXb4&feature=youtu.be

This is an improved version, and THIS ONE too.

Published on Sep 8, 2015
Vocal remake of the song 'All Day Watcher' from the
LP "Together " 1972 (Netherlands,Hard Rock,Prog Rock, Blues Rock) New Lyrics below.
I do not own the rights. they go to the respectable Golden Earring.
– George Kooymans – lead guitar, vocals
– Barry Hay – flute, guitar, saxophone, vocals
– Rinus Gerritsen – bass, keyboards
– Cesar Zuiderwijk – drums, percussion

New Lyrics with my vocals (I'm 55, so singing high notes isn't that easy anymore):

Well in a few more hours, and millions of people
hate their alarm, like being cut with a knife
The day is beginning, you can tell by the sunrise
People get ready for a day in their lives
They're getting together, in the streets of the city
Like lost computers of a shattered tribe
They're all in a hurry, to be in time
some for promotion, some to stay alive
Yeah, yeah
I'm the all day watcher, that's all I do
I'm the all day watcher, I'm watching you
Well I shake my head and I shake my brain
And I don't understand why they're all the same
I weigh pro's and con's, against their lives and mine
But I don't know, it's beyond my frame of mind
Beyond my frame of mind, yeah
Ooh, in a few more minutes, and millions of people
hear the whistle of freedom, blowing through their head
They push and they hurry and the herd starts moving
they follow the trail back home again
Where they're taking it easy, with some pop or beer
Watching the late late show on online TV
Well life ain't easy, when you're livin' that way
Oh, God, make them wonder, they need you everyday
Yeah, yeah

Well I shake my head and I shake my brain
And I don't understand why they're all the same
I weigh pro's and con's, against their lives and mine
But I don't know, it's beyond my frame of mind
Beyond my frame of mind, yeah

Original lyrics (a bit sexist and without reference to God):

Well in a few more hours, and millions of people
hate their alarm clock, even more than their wives
The day is beginning, you can tell by the sunrise
People get ready for a day in their lives
They're getting together, in the streets of the cities
Like lost computers of a shattered tribe
They're all in a hurry, to be in time
some for promotion, some to stay alive
Yeah, yeah
I'm the all day watcher, that's all I do
I'm the all day watcher, I'm watching you
Well I shake my head and I shake my brain
And I don't understand why they're all the same
I weigh pro's and con's, against their lives and mine
But I don't know, it's beyond my frame of mind
Beyond my frame of mind, yeah
Ooh, in a few more minutes, and millions of people
hear the whistle of freedom, blowing through their head
They push and they hurry and the herd starts moving
they follow the trail back home again
Where they're taking it easy, with a box of beer
Watching the late late show on color TV
and life ain't easy, when you're livin' that way
But sometimes I wonder, maybe it's fun everyday
Yeah, yeah

Back to square one - All Day Watcher http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2...

16 opmerkingen:

  1. +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist
    Yes, I did.

    I'm against religion too, because I'm promoting a RELATIONSHIP with our creator, who's JESUS Christ.
    Everyone's invited, so this person too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  2. +fueler747 Thanks, brother, and you too! There is NO alternative to the love of JESUS Christ. He's our eternal security, our Father,
    our best friend and confidant and much more. But it's also great to have friends, and we are NOT created to be ALONE. Adam was ALONE, but he wasn't LONELY, because God was with him, and he didn't know what we know, which is that God is in fact JESUS, because the Bible tells us that He's the creator on behalf of the Father. Yet he was without HELP, because God had given him the assignment to procreate and to fill the earth with people. And then God gave him Eve. And then TROUBLE started in Paradise! A woman (and especially Eve) is SEEMINGLY a more beautiful creature than a man. I'm not a homosexual, but male gays will disagree with this analysis. But this became the DOWNFALL of Adam, because he had started to love Eve more than his creator. He ADORED her and he couldn't live without her anymore. And then came the BIG TEST, and God ALLOWED the fallen angel Lucifer to tempt him, and the Serpent did it THROUGH Eve, because he knew that Eve would be an EASY PREY. 'A hard headed woman and a soft hearted man, they've causing trouble since it all began'. http://genius.com/Elvis-presley-hard-headed-woman-lyrics/ Genius Annotation 1 Contributor ? Women shouldn’t be in charge, because if they are, everything is going to hell in a hand basket, so men better not be “soft hearted” with them, for they know not what they do. According to the songwriters, anyway. These are not my words, but I read them on this site. But then and there it all started, and I ALWAYS go BACK to the beginning in order to understand the present. Our Lord JESUS had to become a man in order to fix this problem. This world is going down the drain when there are NO STRONG MEN of FAITH! God ALWAYS uses MEN, not women! The two (Jewish) witnesses will be two MEN! The 144.000 will be Jewish men from the 12 tribes of Israel! And most of all: JESUS is a MAN! 'Obama' could have become this MONSTER, because of his BACKGROUND: his mom was SEVENTEEN when she was impregnated by the FIFTY FIVE year old FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS! He's Obama's REAL FATHER! Pope Francis could become this MONSTER, because of his BACKGROUND: the Roman Catholic CULT is in fact BABYLONIAN of origin and 'priests' are to abstain form marriage and a NORMAL sex life with their OWN woman. And THUS they become SODOMITES and PEDOPHILES! Some people even think that Frank Marshall Davis also performed sexual acts with his son, because he wasn't allowed to be his father, but his 'mentor', and because of his perverted mind. And here we see how Satan uses two TWISTED MEN in order to RUIN this world! All people 'at the top' are TWISTED too, in a SEXUAL way! That's how Satan keeps them 'in check'. I could go on and on, but let's focus on JESUS, because He's the ONLY NORMAL person! I bless you in His MIGHTY name and He's with us until the RAPTURE or death and into eternity. It's great to have an older brother like you! PRAISE JESUS!
    Show less
    ·

    Hans S 1 second ago
    +fueler747 PS: I don't blame Eve: Adam was WRONG, because he was the FIRST human being and God's confidant and he should have known better and he had to tell Eve to throw away the forbidden fruit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. +diybunny
    Congratulations! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Barbie, happy birthday to you!


    For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow....and so say all of us!

    Your greatest and most wonderful GIFT is ETERNAL life in HAPPINESS with JESUS, thanks to His GRACE.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Romans 10:9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
    9 For if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart, that God raised him up from the dead, thou shalt be saved


    Romans 10:9 King James Version (KJV)
    9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

    So the emphasis is not confessing to others with our mouth that JESUS is the Lord, but THAT WE TELL OTHERS ABOUT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!

    Romans 10:10 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
    10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth man confesseth to salvation.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Donna!
    BAD news
    : http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/search/label/NAZI-America

    GOOD news: The GLORIOUS DEPARTURE! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/08/the-glorious-departure.html

    The two Gospels by Les Feldick 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKPQgrQVoGk&spfreload=10&r=1

    Let's focus on our Hero, JESUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. +talkingaboutstuff
    I'm just as vulnerable as a woman, so I do not agree.


    The point is that the whole wold way know who I am in connection to JESUS, my Lord and Savior.
    Hans S
    2:48 AM




    +talkingaboutstuff
    This American sister isn't afraid to come out for her true identity and her love for JESUS: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106087908907898703754/posts/8kwwPGoGq4o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The best way to stop sinning is to DIE!

    I know NO ONE who stopped sinning after his or her surrender to JESUS.


    Anyone who says he or she stopped sinning is a LIAR and THUS a SINNER!

    Only JESUS NEVER sinned!

    Why?

    Because He wasn't and isn't a SINNER, because He's PERFECT and God, manifested in the flesh=human capacity.

    But because He loved and loves us so much He DIED in OUR place and shed HIs precious BLOOD, as if He were the WORST CRIMINAL in history!

    Anyone who BELIEVES He did this in order to set us FREE from our BONDAGE to SIN, so that His WRATH came upon HIMSELF and NOT on us, because He LOVES us so much, is welcome into His FATHER HEART.

    Anyone who rejects this offer of MERCY commits ETERNAL SUICIDE!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. +JesusSaves us
    JESUS is the RIGHT HAND of God:
    The GodHead Explained- Father, Son and Holy Spirit! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/09/the-godhead-explained-father-son-and.html

    Recommended video!
    +It's Ya Girl, Jesus' Wife

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. +Kris Japeth Thank God-the Lord JESUS-YESHUA for the gift of music!
    Thanks for your comment and appreciation, my Flemish brother.
    Of course the full credits of the song and most of the lyrics go to Golden Earring.
    May the men of this great band all become our brothers in JESUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.