maandag 5 oktober 2015

Lord I believe in You ~ Sheree sings

Crystal Lewis - Lord I Believe In You ~ Sheree sings



Lord, I Believe In You Lyrics


"Lord, I Believe In You" was written by Walker, Tommy.


Though I can't see
Your holy face
And Your throne in Heaven above
It seems so far away
Though I can't touch
Your nail scarred hands
I have a deep and unspeakable joy
That makes my faith to stand
Lord, I believe in You
I'll always believe in You
Though I can't see You with my eyes
Deep in my heart, Your presence I find
Lord, I believe in You
And I'll keep my trust in You
Let the whole world say what they may
No one can take this joy away, Lord, I believe
Born from above
You are Gods only chosen one
You're the one and only true way
To the Fathers heart
You died for all sin
Then You rose and now live again
Conquering death and the grave
So that I might live
Lord, I believe in You
I'll always believe in You
Though I cant see You with my eyes
Deep in my heart, Your presence I find
Lord, I believe in You
And I'll keep my trust in You
Let the whole world say what they may
No one can take this joy away, Lord, I believe

8 opmerkingen:

  1. +Irene Belasco
    I've been conceived in 1959 and born on January 11, 1960.

    I remember songs from when I was very young during the '60's.
    God used Ian Gillan to save me the second time (the first time was during one season at a protestant kindergarten, but because I went to a public school, and because they lied to me about this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas ,who didn't exist, my faith faded away) Ezekiel38Rapture: Mr Universe - my conversion song http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.com/2013/06/mr-universe-my-conversion-song.html
    And also because of this: Jesus Christ Superstar (1970 Original London Concept Recording)
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/09/jesus-christ-superstar-1970-original.html
    I had been 'educated' about 'evolution' and it seemed logic to me, and from then on I became a VERY cynical person, and life seemed to be without purpose.
    Evolution is a form of SATANISM! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/search/label/Evolution%20Lie
    Love in JESUS from Hans!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +Mark .Rahe43920
    HI Mark!
    Officially we don't know what our Lord JESUS looked like, but to me and many others it comes close to the image depicted by the actor (and the producer and director of the movie) who played the Lord JESUS in the very blessed film 'JESUS'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pGEv9qXVaY
    I once read in an evangelical magazine that BEFORE the 'JESUS' film would be shown to people in a certain African village, in their OWN language (which is one of the strong points of this film), they had already seen the IMAGE of JESUS in dreams and visions, and when this film was shown they were excited and said 'That's HIM!'
    All of them became believers in JESUS, thanks to Him of course and this film.

    I always say 'JESUS is with us!' to fellow believers, because JESUS is God!

    Jesus be with us, Mark and daughter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Российские песни поклонения Russian Worship Songs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. NO GREATER LOVE

    John 15:12-13 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV) 12 This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love than this hath no man, when any man bestoweth his life for his friends.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.