dinsdag 24 november 2015

In The Presence of Jehovah ~ Sheree sings

In The Presence of Jehovah ~ Sheree sings

  Published on Nov 24, 2015

 

'Jehovah' is none other than JESUS!
Centuries ago some people took the letters JHVH (rather it is YHWH) and they turned it into a 'name', long before the 'Jehovah's witnesses' existed, and I'm so glad to know that the four letters YHWH (or JHVH) mean 'I am, who I am' , which is God's name, as He told Moses, and He shortened it Himself into 'I Am', and thus we may call God 'the Lord I AM (God)' whenever we read 'LORD' in some translations in the Old Testament, and the name JESUS means 'I AM Salvation', because He's GOD in the capacity of a (hu)man, or God manifested in the flesh.
Let's give Him PRAISE!


Exodus 3:14 World English Bible (WEB)

14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM,” and he said, “You shall tell the children of Israel this: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’” 


Exodus 3:14 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

14 And God answered Moses, I [a]AM THAT I AM. Also he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.



Lord I believe in You ~ Sheree sings 

 

 

 

Shereesings4Jesus Christ - To God be the Glory!

 

 

 

Jesus belongs in your heart ~ Sheree sings 

 

 

 

My God Is Real ~ Sheree Sings

 

1 opmerking:

  1. +shereesings4Jesus Christ
    Dear Sheree
    , I'm looking forward to be an ANGEL together with you and all our brothers and sisters in the Lord JESUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.