dinsdag 10 november 2015

VIVIAN BLACK needs the REAL JESUS CHRIST....or she will BURN in HELL! (and that's a SHAME)

The Roman Catholic 'jesus' is a COUNTERFEIT and only JESUS CHRIST, the JEW, can SAVE US....BECAUSE HE'S GOD, manifested in the FLESH.

(leuk wijfie, die Vivian....maar DAT terzijde...) 


Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut - Hanss Vocal Cover

 


THE FIRST SATANIST ON EARTH WAS A WOMAN: EVE! JESUS GAVE HIS LIFE FOR HER AND HE WAS KILLED BY HER OFFSPRING! THAT'S CALLED LOVE, PEOPLE! JESUS IS DA BOMB! HE IS MY FATHER IS JESUS YOUR FATHER TOO, OR IS SATAN YOUR DADDY?

COMMIT SUICIDE OR START READING THE BIBLE AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST REJECTING GOD'S MERCY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST IS WORSE THAN SUICIDE!

 


Hans S Shared on Google+ · x year ago
WELCOME TO CONCENTRATION CAMP EARTH WITH SATAN AS YOUR MASTER, UNLESS YOU'RE SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST!

 

  

Rammstein - Du Hast - Hanss Dance Mix

 

 

Before time began

 

 

 

The Plain Truth

 

 

 

My God Is Real ~ Sheree Sings 

 

 

 

The Ultimate Sin: Unbelief

 

 

 

Oh sweet Allah, I love you!

 

 

 

Oh mother Mary, I love you so much!

 

 

 

Lord I believe in You ~ Sheree sings 

 

 

 

Jesus Christ Superstar (1970 Original London Concept Recording)

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS: We all DESERVE to ROT in HELL!

 

 

 

SECOND COMING - ALICE COOPER

 

 

When this song ends, immediately click on the link below and continue with...

 

 

Rapture Ballad: I WANNA GET OUTTA HERE! Are you livin' for the bell?

 

 

 

SUN ARISE - ALICE COOPER

 

13 opmerkingen:

  1. "Sorry guys..im putting myself in time out. I need more than posting on here about bible verses"

    https://plus.google.com/101056548842110892490/posts/74oigh5J5VL

    NO, you need to believe the GOSPEL of GRACE and STOP believing in ROMAN CATHOLIC NONSENSE like this:

    D. G. G. (this person has also BLOCKED me)

    Keep working on yourself Sis! You are doing a great job!

    =============

    WORKING on YOURSELF????

    YOU NEED JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    But you want to EARN HEAVEN.......that's STUPID!

    Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/07/israels-kingdom-gospel-and-our-grace.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. JesusSaves us https://plus.google.com/101056548842110892490/posts

    NO, it's: JESUS HAS SAVED THOSE who BELIEVE the GOSPEL of GRACE http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/search/label/Gospel%20of%20GRACE

    Thanks for BLOCKING ME!

    Thanks for siding with someone who called me a SATANIST!

    I DON'T NEED YOU!!

    I NEED JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. +It's Ya Girl, Jesus' Wife
    And even if the blade is dull: we'll SURVIVE DEATH, thanks to JESUS!

    But meanwhile we're having this BLESSED HOPE: The GLORIOUS DEPARTURE! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/08/the-glorious-departure.html

    Love in JESUS from Hans!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. +Mohammed Almassri
    You need JESUS and not these women
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/103074545085814154226/posts if you really want to be happy, and after you've found JESUS, He will give you a woman who also needs JESUS, and women who love JESUS won't allow to take pictures of them which show them as on YOUR Google+ page.
    I don't condemn women like them, but they are guilty of enticing men into fornication.
    The people who produce these kinds of pictures are also guilty and they're also lost without JESUS Christ, but He loves them too, but JESUS wants them to repent and change their ways into pleasing God's ways.
    Read the BIBLE and become WISE: http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/09/world-english-bible-not-perfect-but.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. +elprup_sevaw Beautiful Madonna: https://plus.google.com/115246622078765099661/posts/V1NuTxTiBeW BWAHAHAHA!
    But you know what?

    She can be saved too if she only surrenders to JESUS.
    Maybe she needs to get a heart attack first...or an accident...God knows.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. +elprup_sevaw Don't say that. because my dad was an atheist and he didn't want to be saved, but when he was BLEEDING to DEATH inside, in a STRANGE hospital, among STRANGE people, he was in SHOCK, like a prey in the jaws of a predator, and then this VERY PROUD man, surrendered to JESUS.
    I have spiritual proof for that.
    So, I believe Madonna needs something similar to happen, and then MAYBE God will save this PIECE OF GARBAGE, because you know something?
    Because JESUS died for pieces of GARBAGE, which we ALL are by nature.
    I think Madonna is a WRETCH, though she isn't yet aware of it.
    God-the Lord JESUS can BRAKE the proudest person, though he won't save the Antichrist and the False Prophet, because they will be ONE with the devil. (I think they are the Pope and Obama).

    ALL other people can in principle be saved.

    I AM PROOF OF THAT, because I was just as BAD as my DAD.

    HA HA!

    PRAISE JESUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. +elprup_sevaw
    I didn't mean to say she has to go through death but like all people she needs to receive the FEAR of GOD, which is the BEGINNING of wisdom.

    God gave me a 'shock and awe' treatment TWICE when He saved me, because (like my dad) I absolutely didn't want to be saved, and I didn't want to have anything to do with God AT ALL!
    I thought (if they existed) God and the devil were ONE: GODDEVIL, and INSANE!

    But you know what?

    He saved me through His 'alter ego' JESUS: the KINDEST PERSON I've ever met!
    Here's part of my testimony: http://xembryo.blogspot.nl/2014/09/jesus-is-my-best-friend-what-about-you.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.