vrijdag 18 maart 2016

The ANTICHRIST, disguised as The False Prophet

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5q6XrCE8lV4/UrE1LCZ2AlI/AAAAAAAAT4I/jma1DNacBvEJxs-VdYQXoaA70CM8-q6qw/s1600/Francis%2BJesuit%2BVatican%2BAsssassin.pngClick on picture

The Satanic Power Tree



Deuteronomy 18:20-22 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

20 But the Prophet that shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that speaketh in the name of other gods, even the same Prophet shall die.
21 And if thou think in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?
22 When a Prophet speaketh in the Name of the Lord, if the thing follow not nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the Prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not therefore be afraid of him.



Deuteronomy 18:20-22 World English Bible (WEB)

20 But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.”
21 You may say in your heart, “How shall we know the word which Yahweh* has not spoken?” 22 When a prophet speaks in Yahweh’s name, if the thing doesn’t follow, nor happen, that is the thing which Yahweh has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You shall not be afraid of him.

*YHWH='I AM, who I AM' 


Saint - The Path (The False Prophet)

 

 
I am the false prophet in tribulation
I'm seeking mighty goals and reputations
I serve the prince of hell
He's not forgotten
And there so many fell
And now they're rotten

I search from town to town
To drag who I can down
Don't step in my path

I've got you in my sights
You can't escape me
I've taken all your rights
My mark will set you free
Just let me brand your hide
Assume my genocide
I stand for all to see
My mark makes you like me

Be my device, I'll quickly kindle a fire
Of wrath from my inferno
And savor the lost, who have been tricked by me
My anger rides high for those who've
Escaped me up and through the sky
Then have deprived me and
Still there are some who won't bow down to me

They serve another
A God they can not see
And keep on running from my
Raging terror to be
My satisfaction won't be fulfilled
They must fall down to me
Or I'll have them killed

Don't step in my path
 

Source...


The RAPTURE and what will happen NEXT

 


JESUS Christ will DESTROY the VATICAN NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

 

 

Hans says I'm the ANTICHRIST...don't listen to him..he's INSANE!

 

 

Won't take the mark or bow down to the beast!

 

 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist
    The Freemasons and the Illuminati are only smokescreens for the JESUITS and POOP FRANKENSTEIN
    : http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/04/the-satanic-power-tree.html

    +Atheism is Madness JESUS is our BEST and ONLY way out of this MADNESS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. There will be a revival AFTER the pre-Time of Jacob's Trouble-rapture when the 144.000 Apostle Paul-like JEWISH evangelists will reach out to MILLIONS of people who will have rejected the Mark of the Beast, and the Catholic CULT itself states that the SUNday-worship is their MARK and the Pope is the (1st) Beast, and it will be enforced by means of the RFID-chip.

    The Roman Catholic DEATH CULT dared to change GOD'S day of rest on the Sabbath into the BABYLONIAN Sun-day.
    This has btw. nothing to do with JESUS Christians who celebrate the resurrection of JESUS on the FIRST day of the week, which the PAGANS call the Sunday.
    JESUS Christians may worship God-the Lord JESUS on ANY given day of the week because they have already entered into God's ETERNAL REST.

    The late president John F. Kennedy, who was a CATHOLIC, already tried to introduce SUN-day LAW during his presidency, but he was stopped by Jews who went to court and with success.

    But now is the time, since the JESUIT Pope Francis has claimed the USA for the Vatican, last year, that the introduction of the EVIL Sun-day LAW is at hand, which also means that the RAPTURE is imminent.

    Satan wants ALL people worldwide to worship on the Babylonian SUN-day and ALSO the JEWS, and especially the Jews in Israel.

    This could become his victory over God in case he would be able to entice all Jews to DROP the Sabbath and to make SUN-day also their 'day of rest'.

    Two third of the Jews will go along with this coming Sun-day law, because they don't care about their own God, who happens to be JESUS, but ONE THIRD will REJECT it and they will be PERSECUTED, but JESUS Himself will protect them during the WHOLE period of the coming Time of Jacob's Trouble, or the 70th 'week' of Daniel 9.

    Read Zechariah 13:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
    8 And in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die: but the third shall be left therein.
    9 And I will bring that third part through the fire, and will fine them as the silver is fined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my Name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people, and they shall say, The *Lord is my God.

    *I AM who I AM (YHWH)

    The woman in Revelation 12 is this ONE THIRD, the REMNANT of Israel: http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-woman-in-revelation-12-lord-have.html

    Don't expect a big revival BEFORE the rapture, but keep telling people about the Lord JESUS and pray for them, and I'll do the same and ENCOURAGE the members of the Body of Christ.

    The Lord JESUS is with us!

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/109576406011506117051/posts/ZSSmTWynQwq

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.