vrijdag 4 maart 2016

WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID GOD GIVE SATAN DOMAIN OVER THE EARTH?



WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID GOD GIVE SATAN DOMAIN OVER THE EARTH?

 

 

A sickly jealous morning star

 

Adam voluntarily following his wife into the trap

Hans S
3:52 AM
+xxxxxxxxxx
Yes, of course....because after his disobedience the mechanism of sexuality was ACTIVATED (in answer to the mechanism of DEATH, and all men are programmed to..well you know what I mean...

A hard headed woman and a soft hearted man, they've been causing' troubles (and offspring) since it all began: http://xembryo.blogspot.nl/2015/01/jesus-is-rock.html

 

 

Did God create the devil?

 

 

Why does God allow Satan to exist?

1 opmerking:

  1. +TONY COSTANZO
    Correct: he looks like my one year older brother who IGNORES me as if I'm a piece of shit, and he also ignores his own mother for years.

    Jacob and Esau...
    But he's still my brother and I pray God-the Lord JESUS will BREAK him, just like he had BROKEN me, and just like He had BROKEN my dad when he was bleeding to death inside.
    My dad used to be blonde when he was young, and my one year older brother too.
    A very, very, very, very PROUD man!
    But I have forgiven him everything!
    My mom still hates him, but that's because she loves him.
    They were like Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor: love-hate-love-hate-love..

    CRAZY PARENTS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.