vrijdag 1 april 2016

Hey INSANE SATAN, Hey CRAZY POPE FRANCIS, Hey DUMBAMA, Hey ROTTEN JESUITS, Hey all you EVIL SERVANTS of the DEVIL and the VATICAN NWO

There's Only One Hero: JESUS!!!

Just try to MURDER Him AGAIN!

The Naked God


Kill The King

 

ANGELICA - There's Only One Hero: JESUS!!!

HE's INDESTRUCTIBLE

INVINCIBLE!

HE'S GOD ALMIGHTY!

 

 

NO MORE Mr. NICE GUY!
Psalm 2 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)


 1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people murmur in vain.
2 The kings of the earth band themselves, and the Princes are assembled together against the Lord*, and against his Christ.
3 Let us break their bands, and cast their cords from us.
4 But he that dwelleth in the heaven shall LAUGH: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his WRATH, and vex them in his sore DISPLEASURE, saying,
6 Even I have set MY KING upon Zion** mine holy mountain.
7 I will declare the decree: that is, the Lord* hath said unto me, Thou art MY SON^; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the ends of the earth for thy POSSESSION.
9 Thou shalt CRUSH!!! them with a scepter of iron, and BREAK!!! them IN PIECES!!! like a potter’s vessel!!!!
10 BE WISE now therefore, ye kings: be learned ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord* IN FEAR, and REJOICE in trembling.
12 KISS THE SON, lest he be ANGRY and ye PERISH in the way, when his WRATH shall SUDDENLY BURN. BLESSED ARE ALL THAT TRUST IN HIM!!!

*YHWH= I AM (who I AM)
**in JERUSALEM
^JESUS!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/106087908907898703754/posts/gxPLt3RoYFv

3 opmerkingen:

  1. +bornforbattle74
    It's about TIME!

    But I know JESUS is still adding people to His Body of Christ....but TIME is running out.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The devil doesn't want me back, because he already tried to get rid of me before I surrendered to JESUS and back then I didn't even believe in his existence, though I believed in evil powers and evil spirits, but not in a PERSON who's the fallen angel Satan.

    Calling Satan Lucifer is in fact wrong, because that's in Latin what he used to be: Light bringer or light bearer.
    He also had other names like morning star and son of the dawn.

    But now he's only Satan=adversary and devil=deceiver/accuser/liar and God-the Lord JESUS took his former wisdom away from him.

    He's still very intelligent, but also very STUPID, because he still thinks he can dethrone JESUS, while JESUS has already defeated him.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist
    My example is JESUS and He wasn't pleasing people or the flesh, so in that sense my example is the Apostle Paul, whose example was JESUS.

    Forgive me too, because I love you, okay?
    I've prayed for a miracle for your son, so it's up to JESUS what He will do.
    You didn't talk about Him in your comment: I command MYSELF to talk about Him and to mention His NAME, because I AM DEAD without Him and BURNING in HELL!

    JESUS means 'I AM SALVATION'.

    The alternative is DEATH and HORROR!

    +Awaken Sheeple JESUS is with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.