zaterdag 2 april 2016

House of the King - Psalm 23

Focus - House Of The King






Psalm 23 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

1 The Lord* is my shepherd, I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to rest in green pasture, and leadeth me by the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul, and leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his *Name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I should walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
5 Thou dost prepare a table before me in the sight of mine adversaries: thou dost anoint mine head with oil, and my cup runneth over.
6 Doubtless kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall remain a long season in the house of the Lord*.

  *YHWH = I AM (who I AM)
YESHUA = I AM Salvation
YESHUA = JESUS in Hebrew

18 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. PRAISE JESUS: THE INVENTOR OF MUSIC!

      Verwijderen
    2. "In 1948 werd ik geboren als zoon van een directeur van behangfabrikant Goudsmit-Hoff. Mijn vader was Joods, mijn moeder remonstrants maar al voor mijn geboorte was zij overtuigd "Soefi" geworden. Mijn grootouders hebben hun einde gevonden in één van de Duitse vernietigingskampen en mijn vader kon met als enige bezit zijn dwarsfluit vluchten naar Zwitserland alwaar hij uiteindelijk via een hem toegekende beurs een 'Prix D' Excellence' wist te winnen.

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. +TONY COSTANZO Thanks for the share!
      One of Ritchie Blackmore's great guitar tunes.

      Verwijderen
    2. +fueler747
      Jan is like Ian in English, and related to John and my name Hans, which is from Johannes.

      Akkerman is referring to an Akker, like the word acre: a farmer(man) with a field of land.
      Dutch for field is veld. Man in Dutch is...man.
      Jan Akkerman....great guitarist: he's 69 now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Akkerman

      Let's pray for him he'll surrender to JESUS.

      I want to hear more from him in heaven and on the new earth to the glory of our Lord JESUS!

      Verwijderen
  3. +virgorouge Nice - Azrael Revisited https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyuG-g8Ee84
    The ANGEL of DEATH.
    Never make the CREATURE more important than the CREATOR!
    I love(d) Keith Emerson's playing, but WHO had given him this talent?
    Satan? God?
    Of course the answer is GOD, and His name is JESUS.
    Oh yeah?
    YES!
    Get to know Him. He rocks...no He is the ROCK Himself and not knowing Him is far worse than suicide.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Reacties
    1. +Lisa Bella Donna His creator is not a dream: get to know Him! He's the creator of music and EVERYTHING! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/04/house-of-king-psalm-23.html

      Verwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.