zaterdag 7 mei 2016

The Gospel of GRACE, authorized by JESUS and revealed to us by JESUS' special Apostle Paul

The Gospel of the Grace of God











  1. +Phil Mcleod
    You're not saved and born again (yet) and today and NOW is the time you can become a saved person
    , and become ASSURED you're NOT lost anymore and that you have become an ADOPTED son of God the Father, who had manifested Himself as a perfect human being in the capacity of the Lord JESUS Christ.


    God has THREE capacities: FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT.
    But there is only ONE GOD!
    Know more about this by watching this VERY GOOD video: The GodHead Explained- Father, Son and Holy Spirit! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/09/the-godhead-explained-father-son-and.html

    And VERY importantly: how to become SAVED: The Plain Truth http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/10/the-plain-truth.html

    I prefer the Geneva Bible 1560-1599, which is older than the KJV1611 and which is the true REFORMERS Bible, made by reformers who were being persecuted by the Roman Catholic church and the former Catholic Queen (BLOODY) Mary of England:

    1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

    1 Moreover brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which ye have also received, and wherein ye continue,
    2 And whereby ye are saved, if ye keep in memory, after what manner I preached it unto you, except ye have believed in vain.
    3 For first of all, I delivered unto you that which I received, how that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures,
    4 And that he was buried, and that he arose the third day, according to the Scriptures, https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+15%3A1-4&version=GNV

    The World English Bible 2002 is also a good translation:

    1 Corinthians 15:1-4 World English Bible (WEB)
    15 Now I declare to you, brothers, the Good News which I preached to you, which also you received, in which you also stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold firmly the word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+15%3A1-4&version=WEB

    More info on these translations: World English Bible - Not perfect, but made by born again JESUS-followers http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/09/world-english-bible-not-perfect-but.html

    The Bible, Satan HATES the MOST: Geneva Bible - Take that, SATAN!
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/07/the-bible-satan-hates-most-geneva-bible.html

    You can also pray after me:

    "Dear God, I accept you today as my FATHER because I believe that your Son, JESUS Christ, was punished in my place on the cross, and I believe that you and JESUS and the Holy Spirit are ONE in a way I don't yet understand, but I'm grateful for HAVING RECEIVED your GRACE by means of the forgiving BLOOD of JESUS, your human capacity, and that you, through JESUS have forgiven me ALL of my sins and transgressions! For by GRACE I have been SAVED through FAITH, and that not of MYSELF; it is YOUR GIFT, and NOT of works, so that I WON'T boast. I thank you and I PRAISE you, dear Lord JESUS, for being my Savior and my BEST FRIEND, amen!".
    Verwijderen
  2. Ephesians 2:8-9 World English Bible (WEB)
    8 for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, that no one would boast.

    Ephesians 2:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
    8 For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God,
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast himself.

    I have told you this ON BEHALF of my SAVIOR, the LORD JESUS!

    It's NOT about ME but ABOUT HIM!!!

    Please tell me whether you NOW BELIEVE that you are saved, okay?

    ===

    Phil “flipmat” Mcleod
    12:53 AM




    +Hans S​ Doesn't really matter how you write it but I suppose the correct way is Jesus, it's the Catholic Church that promotes the trinity lie and I've heard first hand many many times people of the Catholic faith say Jesus is God but this isn't the understanding I've come to from reading the bible, how can the son sit next to the father if there one and the same? Yes I agree he was the perfect man and there is no sin in him and no I'm not saved and born again I'm wide awake and not looking forward to God's wrath and yeah Pope = papa been trying to keep us away from god and spreading lies since day one














9 opmerkingen:

  1. +Elegant Queen EPJ
    +It's Ya Girl, Jesus' Wife JESUS is GOD, dear sisters: God, manifested in the flesh.

    100% PERFECT, 100% INNOCENT 100% COMPASSIONATE!
    He was HUMILIATED for US on the satanic symbol of the Babylonian 'Sun-god', and He died for us as if He was the WORST CRIMINAL in history!
    FOR US!
    There has never been anyone like JESUS who has been CURSED more than Him!
    FOR US!
    He bore OUR CURSE, OUR PUNISHMENT, OUR CONDEMNATION.
    FOR US!
    Because He LOVES us!
    And we don't deserve His love and GRACE.
    But He gladly wants to give it to us.
    In fact: if we BELIEVE He has already given us His forgiveness and GRACE and LOVE.
    JESUS rose from the dead!
    He's coming to take us away! https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/05/jesus-has-never-said-hes-coming-soon.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Let’s Begin At The Beginning
    It’s time to set the record straight once and for all. What does it take to be saved?
    I think
    the best answer to that question is the one the Lord gave in John 6:28-29:
    Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”
    Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
    Here was a perfect opportunity to list all the things we have to do to meet God’s
    requirements. Jesus could have rattled off the 10 commandments. He could have
    repeated the Sermon on the Mount. He could have listed any number of admonitions
    and restrictions necessary to achieve and maintain God’s expectations of us. But what
    did He say? “Believe in the one He has sent.” Period. It was a repeat of John 3:16,
    confirming that belief in the Son is the one and only requirement for salvation.
    For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that
    whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    A few chapters later, in John 6:38-40, He said that this wasn’t just His idea, as if that
    wouldn’t be enough, but that His Father was in complete agreement. And not only would
    our belief suffice to provide us with eternal life, but that it was God’s will that Jesus
    would lose none of those who believe. You and I have been known to disobey God’s
    will, but has Jesus ever done so? And isn’t He the one who’s been charged with the
    responsibility for keeping us? Let’s read it:
    For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who
    sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that
    he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father’s will is that
    everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I
    will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:38-40)
    Just in case we missed this promise, Jesus made it again even more clearly in John
    10:28-30:
    I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out
    of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can
    snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.
    The Father and the Son have both accepted responsibility for our security. Once we’re
    in Their hands, no one can get us away.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist OSAS And Suicide ( https://gracethrufaith.com/assets/uploads/2014/07/OSAS-Anthology-ebook.pdf ) : in case a suicidal person who believes in JESUS, reads this, it could be a comforting thought to commit suicide.

      "A. The idea that suicide is an unforgivable sin came from a time before theologian understood that God is not someone with an inexhaustible supply of time but is outside of time altogether. They believed that since a person who commits suicide can’t repent of his or her sin and ask forgiveness, it couldn’t be forgiven.
      We now know that God is outside of time, knows the end from the beginning, and saw all the sins of our lifetime before we were born. When He went to the cross, He took all of them and nailed them there (Colossians 2:13-15 & Hebrews 10:12-14) including the sin of murder, whether of self or another. When you think about it, it doesn’t make sense
      that God would forgive a person for murdering some one else, but wouldn’t forgive someone who murders him or her self.
      As for opting out by killing ourselves when things get tough, that argument doesn’t make any more sense than the one legalists use to deny the doctrine of Grace, saying that if we were saved by grace alone, everyone would run around raping and pillaging without restraint or regret. Even non-believers just don’t act that way."

      1 Thessalonians 5:19 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
      19 Quench not the Spirit.

      Verwijderen
    2. +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist
      Okay: let's commit suicide!
      Who wants to live in a world with Satan?


      ===
      I don't mean it, but suppose someone has nothing to lose: no friends, no relatives who love him or her and no healthy self-love?

      I know several believers who have committed suicide.

      Saying that they are saved is quite dangerous.
      I know of a Russian brother, years ago, who had already spent TEN YEARS in solitary confinement in the former Soviet Union and he had been able to ask brothers and sister to pray for him, because he increasingly wanted to end his terrible ordeal by committing suicide.

      WHY didn't he just kill himself and WHY did he ask for prayer so that he would be emboldened NOT to commit suicide?

      JESUS hates COWARDS:

      Revelation 21:8 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
      8 But the fearful and unbelieving, and the abominable and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

      Revelation 21:8 World English Bible (WEB)
      8 But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers,[a] idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

      Why does JESUS want believers in Him to be strong till the bitter end, and why should He treat OSAS-adherents differenty?

      Saying that one has been overpowered by demons is not an excuse to MURDER oneself.

      When JESUS saved me He told me 'Hans, there are two things you can do: commit suicide, or start reading the Bible'.

      JESUS is the WORD of God!

      He didn't say this once, but TWICE, within a time span of a little over 3 years.

      I believe that suicide is the ultimate disbelief.

      Disbelief in the ability to rescue a believer in JESUS from DESPAIR.

      So we don't agree on this.

      Verwijderen
    3. +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist Atheism is Madness

      +Hans S I hear Walmart got a sale on rope. Got to go, don't want to miss the savings.
      
      JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist
      10:11 PM

      +Atheism is Madness LOL!
      ====
      I fellow believer I knew HANGED himself...I don't think that's funny.

      His own OLD dad found him and he is a believer in JESUS too.

      This was the SECOND son who had committed suicide.

      This fellow believer was a little older than me and he was lonely and unhappy with himself.

      This is what I had heard, because I had already no contact with him.

      The question is, was he REALLY SAVED?

      People who LOVE JESUS don't commit suicide!

      Committing suicide is SATANIC!

      Verwijderen

    4. +Atheism is Madness It's not about being special, but about the seriousness of the CRIME called SUICIDE.

      Hans S
      2:10 AM




      +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist
      There will a LOT of people who believed in JESUS, who will end up in HELL!

      JESUS wants to know whether people LOVED HIM!!


      IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

      People who committed suicide didn't LOVE JESUS, because they did not TRUST Him!

      ===

      Atheism is Madness
      Yesterday 10:59 PM
      +
      1
      2
      1

      +Hans S One comment is understood as sarcasm to some while others get offended. I can be serious or joking and it always offends someone. I've had 5 people I know well commit suicide in the last 2 years so your nobody special. 
      JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist
      Yesterday 11:13 PM




      +Atheism is Madness And if they believed in Jesus they are all in heaven now
      Atheism is Madness
      12:11 AM
      +
      1
      2
      1

      +JoyceBelieves InJesusChrist Good point! 

      Verwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.