zondag 12 juni 2016

BibleTime 6/5/2016, Who Needs Congress? NWO is Coming, God's Reaction

BibleTime 6/5/2016, Who Needs Congress? NWO is Coming, God's Reaction.





Hans S
Only JESUS can and WILL get us out of this (Vatican World Order) MESS! We are CITIZENS of HEAVEN! After Revelation 3 the Body of Christ JESUS is GONE!! If you want to be informed about the state the US is in, but also the EU and the rest of the world, then listen to brother Eric Jon Phelps, who's an expert on the JESUITS and the Vatican World Order. Google search: Ezekiel38rapture: THE DIABOLICAL HISTORY OF THE SOCIETY OF JESUS (E.J. Phelps)
Oopsie Daisie Doosie
AMEN, sis!! After the rapture (PRAISE GOD), the dirty politics of this world and those who put their trust in "it", will soon be all who and what are left to face the sick "new world order". Then, the god of this world, Satan, will have his way for the final 7 years to steal, kill & destroy all who take his "mark of the beast" in their right hand or in their forehead, and worship him!! We must pray that those who get left behind will finally call on the Lord Jesus & BELIEVE in Him and be SAVED, born again! Great message, Naomi!! God Bless you! Love you so much! :)
Romans TenSeventeen
Yeah, definitely don't get fooled by this whole election deception yet again going on this year - Donald Trump is being thrown in the ring, so that Hillary can get the big prize. Pretty much, we saw this 3 years ago when the whole Benghazi scandal made forefront MSM news (pretty much, they were spotlighting Hillary to set her up for this position). Anyhow - NOW is the time to really guard our hearts with scripture, and contend for it - b/c even the most tad bit of bewitchment can really breach the heart (Proverbs 15:4). And then when you read especially throughout the NT epistles, this gets stressed quite a bit - BIBLICAL CHARITY toward the brethren. All these elections do is cause division among the brethren.
 
 
 
+NaomiLookingUp Dear Sister, Only JESUS can and WILL get us out of this (Vatican World Order) MESS!
We are CITIZENS of HEAVEN!
After Revelation 3 the Body of Christ JESUS is GONE!!
If you want to be informed about the state the US is in, but also the EU and the rest of the world, then listen to brother Eric Jon Phelps, who's an expert on the JESUITS and the Vatican World Order.
THE DIABOLICAL HISTORY OF THE SOCIETY OF JESUS (E.J. Phelps) http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/06/the-diabolical-history-of-society-of.html

Yes, the pre-Time of Jacob's Trouble-RAPTURE/DEPARTURE is our BLESSED HOPE!
Praise JESUS!
In case you have contact with him, greet brother Kenny Jacobs from me, will you?
JESUS is coming for His BRIDE, and He's keeping those who REALLY LOVE Him in a state of readiness.
It's ALL about being a true WORSHIPER and LOVER of our Lord JESUS Christ!
JESUS wants us to be like this:

Revelation 3:7-13 World English Bible (WEB)
7 “To the angel of the assembly in Philadelphia write:
“He who is holy, he who is true, he who has the key of David, he who opens and no one can shut, and who shuts and no one opens, says these things:
8 “I know your works (behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one can shut), that you have a little power, and kept my word, and didn’t deny my name. 9 Behold, I give some of the synagogue of Satan, of those who say they are Jews, and they are not, but lie. Behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. 10 Because you kept my command to endure, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, which is to come on the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly! Hold firmly that which you have, so that no one takes your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name. 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies.

Revelation 3:7-13 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
7 And write unto the Angel of the Church which is of Philadelphia, These things saith he that is Holy, and True, which hath the key of David, which openeth and no man shutteth, and shutteth and no man openeth.
8 I know thy works: behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my Name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which call themselves Jews, and are not, but do lie: behold, I say, I will make them that they shall come and worship before thy feet, and shall know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, therefore I will deliver thee from the hour of tentation, which will come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come shortly: hold that which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh, will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the Name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and I will write upon him my new Name.
13 Let him that hath an ear, hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+3%3A7-13&version=GNV

Concerning the word quickly/shortly in Revelation 3:11
JESUS has never said He's coming SOON: He said He's coming FAST AS LIGHTNING and SUDDENLY and UNEXPECTEDLY for those who AREN'T ready. http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/05/jesus-has-never-said-hes-coming-soon.html

Yes, lets use every given opportunity to tell the lost about our HERO, JESUS Christ.
Here's a sister with growing children, as in your case, and she's also making videos and maybe you'd like to get to know her a bit better: +Donna Diggzzz Hi Donna, Naomi is a mother with growing children too, and she also believes in the pre-Time of Jacob's Trouble-RAPTURE/DEPARTURE.
This is her latest video: https://plus.google.com/u/0/102518774123488447375/posts/FbmPc8byKNf


+Oopsie Daisie Doosie Hi, Susie!
Greetings and love in our Lord JESUS to you too.
This might interest you: Eric Jon Phelps on the sell out of America and the coming War. Must Watch http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/04/eric-jon-phelps-on-sell-out-of-america.html

And this one: Donald Trump EXPOSED by Eric Jon Phelps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnyb_iDJtjw

Our Lord JESUS is with us!


PS: this is also very important to know: MANY believers follow the WRONG GOSPEL http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/04/many-believers-follow-wrong-gospel.html

1 opmerking:

  1. +NaomiLookingUp Time flies with a son of already 18 years old.
    You've had the honor to give birth to him and your other children, because we're all meant to be like the angels and he and your other children have been blessed by having been conceived by God-fearing worshipers of the Lord JESUS Christ.
    I'm glad you've had a great vacation, together with your family and relatives.
    Our Lord JESUS is with us, Sister!
    Do you happen to know more about our brother Kenny Jacobs?
    I pray for him that JESUS helps him to solve his problems so that he can make encouraging videos again.
    JESUS bless you with your video-messages, Naomi!
    See you soon, here on Google+YouTube or where JESUS is.
    The pre-Time of Jacob's Trouble-rapture is imminent!

    ===

    NaomiLookingUp
    2:33 AM




    +Hans S
    Just returned from vacation! Beautiful weather and blessed time with my parents and my children. My husband and oldest son had to stay home because of work. ;( They had a good time though one-on-one. (Our oldest is 18 years old.) God bless you, Hans! Love in Jesus, Naomi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.