woensdag 7 september 2016

Rainbow - I Surrender - Hans S



Published on Sep 6, 2016
My Karaoke version of 'I Surrender' by Rainbow, in honor of JESUS.
This song is not my composition, nor are most of the lyrics written by me.
New lyrics of this song:

I surrender to your heart beat
Do anything that you want me to do
Please be tender I'm in your hands, God
This is a feeling I never knew
You know I tried to make it on my own
That's not the way it was meant to be
Spend my time wasting all alone
Oh JESUS you've rescued me!

I surrender, I surrender
I'm giving up the role of pretender
You're so tender, oh so tender
God I feel the love that you're sending
I surrender

I remember, seems like a lifetime
Can't believe it's a matter of years
Since I left you I'm near to heartbreak
I want you so bad don't turn away
What does it take to stay by my side
You know I'll do what you want me to
Don't take away this feeling inside
God, I'm still loving you

I surrender, I surrender
I'm giving up the role of pretender
I remember, I remember
God I feel the love that you're sending
I surrender

I surrender, I surrender
JESUS now won't you be tender
Surrender, oh surrender
I feel the love that you're sending
I surrender


It's all about ME

10 opmerkingen:

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.