vrijdag 25 november 2016

JESUS-YESHUA means 'I AM SALVATION' and 'I AM' is GOD!

17:04 JESUS-YESHUA means 'I AM SALVATION' and 'I AM' is GOD!



Exodus 3:13-14 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

13 Then Moses said unto God, Behold, when I shall come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you: if they say unto me, What is his Name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God answered Moses, I AM THAT I AM. Also he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.




Hans S
17:04 JESUS-YESHUA means 'I AM SALVATION' and 'I AM' is GOD!
Hans S
Listen to the HEBREW version of the famous 'JESUS-film' and HEAR that the HEBREW name of JESUS is YESHUA!



JESUS Film Hebrew-חסד אדנינו ישוע המשיח עם כלכם כל הקדושים אמן׃ (Revelation 22:21)

Unfortunately the intro of this film shows the earth as a Globe, while the earth is flat, but oh well...







I AM GOD! YOU CANNOT LOVE THE SUN!

 

 

It's all about ME

 

 

I AM SALVATION

 

 

Antichrist  

 

 

satanic-Jesuits 

 

 

Satanic Vatican 

 

 

 Roman Empire 

 

 

Pope Francis  

 

1 opmerking:

  1. +Isabelle Esling
    Exactly, Isabelle, and read my analysis
    : https://plus.google.com/u/0/106087908907898703754/posts/4y4YL1HpcYB
    Our Lord JESUS is with us!

    PS: I was very glad when Steven said this, because I'm saying it for years: JESUS-YESHUA means 'I AM SALVATION' and 'I AM' is GOD! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/11/jesus-yeshua-means-i-am-salvation-and-i.html

    ===

    Hans S
    Shared publicly - Yesterday 10:22 PM

    'Never Again' or 'Now and Then'
    'Never Again' or 'Now and Then'
    ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl
    'Never Again' or 'Now and Then' Published on Aug 31, 2014 Evidence that Obama has betrayed America...in his own words...
    Isabelle Esling's profile photoHans S's profile photo
    Isabelle Esling
    1:42 PM




    The crook has not departed yet from his office...any type of scenario is still possible...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.