zaterdag 17 december 2016

JESUS is the BRIGHT MORNING STAR!

My Christmas Tree is not just a decoration. It is a symbol of what I what (want) to be. The tree itself, the fir tree, represents Christ.....ever growing, ever firm, ever strong and green with life in summer and in winter........the lights are the light of Christ, his warmth and love and purity and forgiveness......the poinsettias are the blood of Christ, shed for all mankind in order that we may have eternal life....the ornaments are blooms and they represent what I strive for....to bloom the way Christ wants me to. This Christmas, when you look at your tree, don't just see an ornament.....see how beautiful you could be, we all could be, if we could only be more like HIM.


This site is about the TRUTH=JESUS!



275 followers|5,559,969 views






Shared publicly  -  12:09 PM
You have learned to think this way from when you were a CHILD.
JESUS is MORE than a 'Christmas tree'  and FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL.

JESUS is the BRIGHT MORNING STAR!

Revelation 22:16 Geneva Bible 1599
I Jesus have sent mine Angel, to testify unto you these things in the Churches: I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.


JESUS is AWESOME!

WORSHIP this BRIGHT MORNING STAR and HE will LOVE you FOREVER!


PS: Satan is the JEALOUS 'Morning Star' (without the word BRIGHT) and please notice the BIG difference.

A Christmas tree is LIKE Satan.

Worship the REAL STAR!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. +Trish TV
    You have learned to think this way from when you were a CHILD.
    JESUS is MORE than a 'Christmas tree' and FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL.


    JESUS is the BRIGHT MORNING STAR!

    Revelation 22:16 Geneva Bible 1599
    I Jesus have sent mine Angel, to testify unto you these things in the Churches: I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.


    JESUS is AWESOME!

    WORSHIP this BRIGHT MORNING STAR and HE will LOVE you FOREVER!


    PS: Satan is the JEALOUS 'Morning Star' (without the word BRIGHT) and please notice the BIG difference.

    A Christmas tree is LIKE Satan.

    Worship the REAL STAR!

    JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR!

    ===

    Trish TV
    11:51 AM




    My Christmas Tree
    My Christmas Tree is not just a decoration. It is a symbol of what I what to be. The tree itself, the fir tree, represents Christ.....ever growing, ever firm, ever strong and green with life in summer and in winter........the lights are the light of Christ, his warmth and love and purity and forgiveness......the poinsettias are the blood of Christ, shed for all mankind in order that we may have eternal life....the ornaments are blooms and they represent what I strive for....to bloom the way Christ wants me to. This Christmas, when you look at your tree, don't just see an ornament.....see how beautiful you could be, we all could be, if we could only be more like HIM.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +irene belasco https://plus.google.com/u/0/103684200921071633173
    I typed your name correctly in Google+ and your name appeared, but for some reason it didn't show up in my comment section.
    I celebrate the fact that your my sister in JESUS and that's what it's all about.

    ===

    Irene Belasco
    Shared publicly - Yesterday 10:30 PM

    Happy Happy Holidays to all of you! May you have a great New Year
    all my love 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.