dinsdag 1 mei 2012

If I Had A Dream




IF I HAD A DREAM


God will dry the tears from our eyes
No more pain and we will never die
There will be an end of sorrow, no more war,
No more killing, no more lies

I had a dream that I could clearly see
Amazing things that seem so real to me
I saw the holy city coming down for those of us
Who would believe
The former things have all passed away
Heaven and earth had both passed away
The beginning of a brand new day

Unusual realities
That drove me straight down to my knees
Never thought I'd see things like these
If I had a dream

I had a dream that I could see His face
I saw no shame and there was no disgrace
I cried my way down to the floor, all that I could say
Were words of praise
The house of God shall now be with man
God Himself will always be with them
The hell on earth will never be remembered

Unusual realities
That drove me straight down to my knees
Never thought I'd see things like these
If I had a dream

God will dry the tears from our eyes
No more pain and we will never die
There will be an end of sorrow, no more war,
No more killing, no more lies
The evil men were all locked outside
The wicked all will be burnt alive
No where to run, no where to hide

Unusual realities
That drove me straight down to my knees
Never thought I'd see things like these
If I had a dream x4


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercover_%28band%29

Pray for O-Joe Talor! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpFvjjpWSE

And for his younger brother Pat(rick) too, because he doesn't believe in the pre-trib-rapture anymore, while it's BIBLICAL DOCTRINE!

The Rapture will happen, whether Satan likes it or not!

1 opmerking:

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.