Here's the proof that Jesus is God and not just a Prophet.
Over 400 points have been made on the debate: IS JESUS GOD? You may download the FREE e-book size (567 KB) 135 pages by clicking on this link http://www.mediafire.com/?f5mv9vhka5f...
The final conclusion deduced from the debate is summarized here as 9 valid reasons to worship JESUS as GOD!
JESUS has His own Power, Authority and Glory as deduced from these verses:-
1. JESUS has His own power to empower His disciples. Luke 10:19 JESUS said: "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my Name shall they cast out devils
2. JESUS spoke in greater authority than Scribes and Moses. Mark 1:22 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes. Moses could not even spoke with authority and his brother Aaron was made a prophet for him. Yet Moses was made a God to Pharaoh by LORD GOD. JESUS was made GOD in similitude to MOSES. Exodus 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a God to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, LIKE UNTO THEE, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. John 10:34 JESUS answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, "Ye are Gods." In Hebrew Gods is Elohim which is the same title for God Almighty.
3. JESUS had the Glory of God before the world was created. God will not give His glory to another. The Glory of GOD only belongs to GOD! John 17:5 And now glorify thou me, my Father, with thyself, in that glory which I had with Thee before the world was. Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my Name: and my GLORY will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Mark 13:26 JESUS said: And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great Power and GLORY. Mark 8:38 when He cometh in the GLORY of His Father with the holy angels.
4. JESUS was not created but came through virgin birth; He is called The Son of God as He was conceived by the Holy Spirit of God and not in the similitude of Adam created from the dust of the ground. John 10:36 do ye say to him, whom the Father, hath sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said to you, I am the Son of God? Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, 'The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of 'The Son of GOD'."
5. JESUS shall return in His own power and great glory to judge and rule the World. Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in His Glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his Glory. Mat 25:32 And before Him shall be gathered ALL NATIONS: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats Mat 25:41 Then shall HE say also unto them on the Left Hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the Devil and his Angels
6. JESUS is GOD as LORD Almighty called Him GOD just as LORD made Moses a GOD! Exodus 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a God to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. John 10:35 [JESUS said] If He called "them Gods", unto whom the word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken. JESUS explained that HE is GOD as GOD called them Elohim -- both MOSES and JESUS, in accordance with the Law of God.
7. JESUS accepts worship from men and women. Mat 28:9 And lo, JESUS met them, and said to them: Hail, ye. And they came and clasped his feet, and worshiped him. Blind man healed by JESUS worshiped Him: John 9:38 And he said: My Lord, I believe: and he fell down, and worshiped him.
8. JESUS is GOD as He could forgive sins on earth which the Scribes testified that no man can, except God only! Mark 2:7 Who can forgive sins but GOD only? Mark 2:10 But that ye may know that the Son of Man hath POWER on earth to forgive sins
9. JESUS says His Father is GOD and equaled himself with GOD. John 5:17 But JESUS said to them: My Father worketh until now, and I work. John 5:18 And for this, the JEWS sought the more to kill him, not only because he had broken the Sabbath, but because he had said of God, that he was his Father, and had equaled himself with GOD. See also John 10:30-36.