maandag 15 april 2013

Shimon Peres - The Vatican's President of Israel is DEAD

by Barry Chamish

 

In 1979, Yitzhak Rabin published his autobiography, within was a one-line offbeat quote. He said that unlike all Jewish children growing up in Poland, Shimon Peres spent his early education at a Jesuit school. It was an odd fact and I took a mental note of it without understanding its significance...
Until I broke my first attention-getting story as a political journalist:


In March 1994, the newspaper Chadashot revealed a most remarkable secret of the Middle East "peace" process. A friend of Shimon Peres, the French intellectual Marek Halter (pictured to the right)
, claimed in an interview that in May 1993, he delivered a letter from Peres to the pope. Within, Peres promised to internationalize Jerusalem, granting the UN political control of the Old City of Jerusalem, and the Vatican hegemony of the holy sites within. The UN would give the PLO a capital within its new territory and East Jerusalem would become a kind of free trade zone of world diplomacy.

Read more... 





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Shimon Peres and the Vatican = Ahab and Jezebel

    Sometimes it's necessary to pause the video in order to be able to read the text, but the message is good

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +Brenda Alexander rest in peace? This TRAITOR?
    Shimon Peres - The Vatican's President of Israel is DEAD https://plus.google.com/u/0/106087908907898703754/posts/ABK7tHxJ5aP

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. +Brenda Alexander
    Now you know more.
    Unfortunately there are more Jews like him...


    But the Lord JESUS will save a remnant of His people when He comes:

    Zechariah 13:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
    8 And in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die: but the third shall be left therein.
    9 And I will bring that third part through the fire, and will fine them as the silver is fined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my Name*, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people, and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

    *I AM (that I AM) and JESUS means 'I AM Salvation'.

    He's the GREAT 'I AM' in the capacity of Savior.

    Love in JESUS from Hans!

    ===

    Brenda Alexander
    7:23 AM
    +
    1
    0
    1

    I knew nothing about him. I'd never heard and shared cos a friend asked me to.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.