woensdag 26 juni 2013

Evolution has been officially declared dead, that's settled..let's move on to another subject



Hans S click

Okay, evolution has been officially declared dead, that's settled..let's move on to another subject: the earth is NOT moving and the sun and the stars and the other celestial bodies orbit earth.

The Earth does NOT revolve, rotate, wobble, spin or move. watch?v=32T56YC-X1I

The earth is not rotating - spinning. watch?v=jetPfsIi_pg

ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2­013/05/the-earth-is-not-rotati­ng-spinning-or.html




jeans1515 1click

I watched those videos... how can ANYONE be so stupid? Really, it is insanity to defy what is plainly visible to the naked eye. I honestly could not even begin to argue against such stupidity, how could anyone? If you truly believe that stuff no amount of evidence could convince you otherwise.
· in reactie op Hans S


Hans S click

You've got several problems; 1, You don't understand why people believe in the literalness of the Bible. 2, You assume that you're more intelligent than people who believe in God-JESUS-the Bible. 3, You believe that your perceptions and observations are superior to those of Bible-believers. 4, You believe that scientists who are confirming your worldview are better scientists than scientists who are exploring things from their Biblical vision.
· in reactie op jeans1515 (De reactie weergeven)
 

Hans S click

5, I'm Dutch and not a native English speaker, and you may think I'm less intelligent, because this is not my first language.

Now I do understand why people don't want to believe in God-JESUS-the Bible; I used to be an atheistic evolutionist myself, who later changed into a agnostic, because I had started to doubt evolution, as I had experienced paranormal phenomena that can't be explained through science, but I still thought that any kind of religion was stupid.
· in reactie op Hans S (De reactie weergeven)
 

Hans S click

Then how was it possible that I became a believer in God-JESUS-the Bible?

Like most people I wanted to know why I exist, and what happens after death. Is there a heaven and is there a hell? My intellect said 'no', but my intuition said 'yes'.

After my conversion to God-JESUS-the Bible I found this verse;
· in reactie op Hans S (De reactie weergeven)
 

Hans S click

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in their hearts, yet so that man can’t find out the work that God has done from the beginning even to the end. Ecclesiastes 3,11 - World English Bible.
· in reactie op Hans S (De reactie weergeven)
 

Hans S click

You see; in hindsight I now know that God has programmed us all to seek Him; "He has also set eternity in their hearts", but He had also kept secret HOW He had created everything we perceive.

Of course I wasn't aware of this before I became a believer, but this Bible verse confirmed at least my personal experience. Later I met other believers who have had similar experiences.
· in reactie op Hans S (De reactie weergeven)
 

Hans S click

Just ordinary people, like you and me, who were (conscious or unconscious) seeking God, while God in turn was (and is) waiting to be found;

Behold, I stand at the door* and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, then I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me. Revelation 3,20 - World English Bible.

*The 'door of your heart'
· in reactie op Hans S (De reactie weergeven)
 

Hans S click

Yes, the Heart Really Can “Think” and Have Emotions!

Amazing New Scientific Evidence Corroborates Biblical Teaching Yet Again!

Time was when such biblical verses as the following were looked upon with some amusement by science:

When the Bible describes the heart as the seat of our souls and personalities is it just using a poetic/romantic idiom?

'For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he...' (Proverbs 23:7a KJV)

Google; human heart memory
· in reactie op Hans S (De reactie weergeven)


hju150 click

Hans S

Reference the heart has memory and further it thinks:baloney.
·

Hans S click

several years ago, an eight year old girl received the heart of a ten year old girl who was murdered. Shortly after receiving her new heart, the girl began having recurring nightmares about the man who had murdered her donor. She believed she knew who the murderer was. Her mother finally brought her to a psychiatrist and after several sessions, the girl’s psychiatrist “could not deny the reality of what the child was telling her.”
· in reactie op hju150 (De reactie weergeven)


Hans S click

They decided to call the police and, using the descriptions from the little girl, they found the murderer. According to the psychiatrist, “the time, the weapon, the place, the clothes he wore, what the little girl he killed had said to him. . .everything the little heart transplant recipient reported was completely accurate” (Pearsall 7). Needless to say, the psychiatrist was eager to find any available explanation for this particular patient's experience.
· in reactie op Hans S (De reactie weergeven)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. The bitter 'fruits' of (Social) Darwinism

    Google; Scientific Origins of Nazism & Race Hygiene - Helsinki.fi

    Hans S

    Naturally my info is only meant for people who are willing to learn, and not for those who want to remain Neanderthalers, according to their own silly evolution madness.
    Hans S in reactie op Hans S (De reactie weergeven)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +Iamvalcristvalentine Evolution is factual....and you own a brain?

    "In the beginning there was nothing and out of nothing came a BIG BANG...etc. etc."

    Like a cosmic BURP.

    Let's call it the BIG BURP of evolution.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.