zondag 10 november 2013

Jesus or Yeshua


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWXRRz_FY88

Jesus or Yahshua? It matters not :) 

Well, it does matter!


Brothers and sisters, Hans from the Netherlands here. I've had many discussions about this subject on Dutch forums, and the Dutch version of the English name of the Lord, 'Jesus', is Jezus, with a Z, pronounced something like Yayzus, coming closer to the Greek version and translation of the Hebrew name Yeshua for our Lord; iésous.
What JESUS really wants to tell us is this: KNOW THE MEANING OF MY NAME!
Jesus (English, and German, though the Germans pronounce this name almost the same as the Greek iésous), Jésus (French), Jesús (Spanish, pronouncing His name even more differently than the original Greek name of Jesus)  or Jezus (Dutch, and many other versions and pronounciations in different languages of the name of our Lord) means; I AM SALVATION or I AM SAVIOR.

God's name is YHVH, meaning; 'I AM, who I AM', and in short; 'I AM'.
God's name is not 'Yahweh' or 'Jehovah', but I AM!
JESUS* is God, and well known are verses like these in which JESUS reveals who He really is; I AM the way, the truth and the life...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me
Joh 14,6 World English Bible

Our Lord was sentenced to death by the assembly of the elders of the Jewish people because of claiming to be the Son of God, and being in fact God Himself, and notice the NAME 'I AM' which our Lord Jesus used in His defence;

“If you are the Christ, tell us.”
But he said to them, “If I tell you, you won’t believe, 68 and if I ask, you will in no way answer me or let me go. 69 From now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”
70 They all said, “Are you then the Son of God?”
He said to them, “You say it, because I AM.”
71 They said, “Why do we need any more witness? For we ourselves have heard from his own mouth!”
Luke 22,67-71

JESUS claimed to be 'I AM'...well that's right, because JESUS is GOD!
* IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable!

God created our brain according to His brain in a LEFT and a RIGHT hemisphere.
The left hemisphere controls the right side of our body, and the right hemisphere controls the left side of our body.
The LEFT hemisphere is the side of our brain which is specialized in WORDS and sentences and language, but also math and more.
Our RIGHT hemisphere is specialized in IMAGES and sounds and music and 'virtual reality'=imagination, spatial thinking, intuition, CREATIVITY and feelings and much more.
But everything starts with THE WORD, and JESUS is the WORD of God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
John 1


JESUS is the CREATOR and He gives every creation a NAME; a WORD.
All IMAGES are WORDS and WORDS can be generated into IMAGES.
That's how our brain works, according to God's brain, though God's brain works of course infinitely better than ours.

When we use the word (name) of JESUS, we SEE an image of the person we mean.
When a Hebrew speaker and believer in Jesus uses the name YESHUA, he's meaning the same person.
When I say 'Jezus' (Yayzus) in Dutch I mean the same person as JESUS.
My left hemisphere generates the name Jesus and my right hemisphere makes an image of that name, as I've told you that every word is an image and vice versa.

When we say JESUS, we say in fact; I AM SALVATION/SAVIOR, and then we say 'God in the capacity of SAVIOR, bringing SALVATION, which is the true meaning of the expression 'Son of God': God in the capacity of a human being.

And so; call our LORD by the name which is MOST POWERFUL and MEANINGFUL to you.

Have you ever cast out demons in the name of Yeshua?

STICK TO THAT NAME!

Have you ever successfully evangelized in the name of Yeshua, and people came to faith, or have you prayed in this name, and the prayer got answered by God?

STICK TO THAT NAME!

But if you have the same effects and results using the name of JESUS...

STICK TO THAT NAME!

Don't forget that there was a reason why the name Yeshua had been changed into Jesus:

Isaiah 28;11
No, but by men of strange lips and with another language will he speak to this people

God chastised His people and He foretold that He would use peoples with different languages (like Greek) to speak to His people and to the world; the believers in JESUS Christ, world wide!

Please read the whole chapter to understand the right context (see below).

God bless you all in JESUS' mighty name!

Hans=Johannes=Yochanan=YHVH=I AM, who I AM is MERCIFUL.

That's correct; I used to be an ATHEIST and a believer in the satanic lie of evolution, making me VERY cynical...so God has been VERY merciful to me, because I almost destroyed myself, because Satan made me think life is a sick joke, though I also didn't believe in the existence of a devil.

==========
Isaiah 28

28
1 Woe to the crown of pride of the drunkards of Ephraim, and to the fading flower of his glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley of those who are overcome with wine! 2 Behold, the Lord has a mighty and strong one; as a tempest of hail, a destroying storm, as a tempest of mighty waters overflowing, will he cast down to the earth with the hand. 3 The crown of pride of the drunkards of Ephraim shall be trodden under foot: 4 and the fading flower of his glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be as the first-ripe fig before the summer; which when he who looks on it sees, while it is yet in his hand he eats it up. 5 In that day will Yahweh of Armies become a crown of glory, and a diadem of beauty, to the residue of his people; 6 and a spirit of justice to him who sits in judgment, and strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate. 7 Even these reel with wine, and stagger with strong drink; the priest and the prophet reel with strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they stagger with strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment. 8 For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. 9 Whom will he teach knowledge? and whom will he make to understand the message? those who are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts? 10 For it is precept on precept, precept on precept; line on line, line on line; here a little, there a little. 11 No, but by men of strange lips and with another language will he speak to this people; 12 to whom he said, This is the rest, give you rest to him who is weary; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 13 Therefore shall the word of Yahweh be to them precept on precept, precept on precept; line on line, line on line; here a little, there a little; that they may go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken. 14 Why hear the word of Yahweh, you scoffers, that rule this people that is in Jerusalem: 15 Because you have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with Sheol are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come to us; for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: 16 therefore thus says the Lord Yahweh, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner -stone of sure foundation: he who believes shall not be in haste. 17 I will make justice the line, and righteousness the plummet; and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding-place. 18 Your covenant with death shall be annulled, and your agreement with Sheol shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then you shall be trodden down by it. 19 As often as it passes through, it shall take you; for morning by morning shall it pass through, by day and by night: and it shall be nothing but terror to understand the message. 20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it; and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it. 21 For Yahweh will rise up as on Mount Perazim, he will be angry as in the valley of Gibeon; that he may do his work, his strange work, and bring to pass his act, his strange act. 22 Now therefore don’t you be scoffers, lest your bonds be made strong; for a decree of destruction have I heard from the Lord, Yahweh of Armies, on the whole earth. 23 Give you ear, and hear my voice; listen, and hear my speech. 24 Does he who plows to sow plow continually? does he continually open and harrow his ground? 25 When he has leveled the surface of it, doesn’t he cast abroad the dill, and scatter the cumin, and put in the wheat in rows, and the barley in the appointed place, and the spelt in the border of it? 26 For his God does instruct him aright, and does teach him. 27 For the dill are not threshed with a sharp threshing instrument, neither is a cart wheel turned about on the cumin; but the dill are beaten out with a staff, and the cumin with a rod. 28 Bread grain is ground; for he will not be always threshing it: and though the wheel of his cart and his horses scatter it, he does not grind it. 29 This also comes forth from Yahweh of Armies, who is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in wisdom.

PS: by exception this has been a long comment.

http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html

 

Jesus or Yeshua


The Jesus or Yeshua Debate

 


Messias, wet en sabbat, ook voor ons?

 

 

The sacred name Movement (Cult) Exposed!!! 

 

 

MESSIAH OR CHRIST? YESHUA OR JESUS?

 

 

Does "Jesus" Mean Hey Zeus? Is His Hebrew Name Yahushua or Yeshua?

35 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you Gerald!
    I've had contact with Alisha in the past and she's deceiving on other fronts too
    : http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html?showComment=1396093675159

    About the word 'church', which is often used by English speakers (I'm Dutch):

    I don't have a 'Christian' background, because I'm a former atheist and I have nothing with "churches" and "church towers, and did you know that the word 'church is the WRONG word for what our Lord JESUS started?
    JESUS started a LIVING ORGANISM, called HIS BODY: the Body of JESUS Christ, and when believers in JESUS gather, this gathering is called an 'assembly' or a congregation, but NOT a 'church'.

    The word 'church' is a Roman Catholic invention, meant to associate people's thinking with 'church BUILDINGS' and religion, instead of having a RELATIONSHIP with God through JESUS Christ.
    Look here for a comparison: http://www.biblija.net/biblija.cgi?q=church&idq=8&id16=1&id35=1&id14=1&l=nl&set=10&q1=1&qall=1&qids=ffffffffffffffffffffff7f

    I searched for the word 'church' and you'll find it in the King James stranslation, but NOT in the World English Bible, because then you'll read the RIGHT word 'assembly', which is in Dutch the word 'gemeente' (say gemaynta), and you'll read the Dutch word for 'church', which is 'kerk' (say kairk) in the ROMAN Catholic Willibrordvertaling=Willibrord translation.

    The Lord JESUS be with us,

    Hans, from the Netherlands

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. We have to enter into God's eternal REST by accepting JESUS Christ as our Saviour and as our High Priest and by having asked to be filled with God's Holy Spirit.
    WLC Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC79naBVmUyEFWNl7LA_VQDg has interesting videos, but I don't agree with a number of issues they assert.
    For instance they don't believe in the pre-tribulation rapture, which I see differently.

    I also don't believe it's right to call JESUS 'Yehoshua', because in Hebrew His name is Yeshua, but for non-Hebrew speakers God provided other names and pronunciations, like JESUS in (Greek-French)English.

    In my (Dutch) language it's 'JEZUS' (say Yaysus), deriving from the Greek iésous, which is their translation of 'Yeshua'.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. +smilesforYAHUSHUA
    MOST people in this world are being controlled by Satan and it's up to us to try to convince them they need JESUS Christ.


    You're calling Him YAHUSHUA

    Others call Him Yeshua and there are more versions.

    Remember what His name means: I AM SALVATION or I AM SAVIOUR, because JESUS is God and the great 'I AM' (who I AM) and He came to SAVE us.

    Something else: MESSIAH OR CHRIST? YESHUA OR JESUS?
    http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/spl_ChristOrMessiah.htm

    JESUS be with us!
    Hans S
    4:34 AM




    +smilesforYAHUSHUA
    Yes, we all need the BLOOD of JESUS-Yeshua!

    Jesus or Yeshua
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html

    JESUS be with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. +smilesforYAHUSHUA
    YAHWEH is not a name but a vocalisation of the letters YHVH or YHWH, just like the word 'Jehovah'.


    God name is as simple as can be: I AM, who I am, and in short 'I AM'.

    Please study: http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/spl_ChristOrMessiah.htm

    Keep smiling for JESUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. +smilesforYAHUSHUA
    Have you read the article, Sister?

    The Jews THEMSELVES translated the name Yeshua into JESUS (from the Greek ié-sous)!

    Now Satan also knows the real name of JESUS=Yeshua, but he only obeys to the name of JESUS in English!

    Of course he obeys to the name of Yeshua when used by a real Hebrew speaker.

    He MUST go in JESUS' MIGHTY name!

    In my language (Dutch) His name is JEZUS, and say Yaysus. http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. +smilesforYAHUSHUA
    Have you ever heard of 'Jews for Jesus'?

    These people are Jews who love Jesus Christ, and who use His English name: http://www.jewsforjesus.org/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. +Dee M.
    Yeshua is the Lord's Hebrew name, and I'm Dutch and I call Him Jezus (say Yaysus) and in English I call Him JESUS
    , and what's most important about His name is the meaning: I AM SAVIOUR or I AM SALVATION. http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html

    JESUS is (I AM) God in the capacity of Saviour.

    Again sent from my laptop ;-P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. +Thomas Shaughnessy
    Huh?
    Jesus or Yeshua

    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. +Dee M.
    Yes, that's His Hebrew name.

    It's okay to call Him JESUS: http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/spl_ChristOrMessiah.htm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. +Annie Oakley Jesus or Yeshua http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html
    Hans S
    6:17 AM




    +Annie Oakley MESSIAH OR CHRIST? YESHUA OR JESUS? http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/spl_ChristOrMessiah.htm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Another MORONIC, SATANIC ATTACK on the name of JESUS!
    God's name is NOT 'Yahwah', 'Yahweh', 'Yuhwhuh', 'Yahoowah', 'Yoowheh', 'Yahuwah', 'Jehovah', YHWH, JHVH, or LORD, or Adonai,
    But 'I AM, who I AM' or SIMPLY 'I AM', and JESUS means 'I AM SALVATION', God in the capacity of SAVIOR.
    MESSIAH OR CHRIST? YESHUA OR JESUS? http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/spl_ChristOrMessiah.htm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. +regina riddle
    No, my dear, you're arguing with me and I'm 55 years young.
    I hope for you you won't have this attitude in heaven, because JESUS doesn't like that.


    Please be informed: MESSIAH OR CHRIST? YESHUA OR JESUS? http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/search/label/MESSIAH%20OR%20CHRIST%3F%20YESHUA%20OR%20JESUS%3F

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. +Yeshua l'olam va'ed >>Sir,, the letter J is only 500yrs old : /
    Truly I tell you He never heard the name JEsus, only Yeshua.
    AND IF this was the name He preferred to be called, He wouldve changed it like He changed the APostles' names.

    He is an Aramaic Jew<<

    Try to chase Satan away in the name of Yeshua, when Hebrew isn't your mother tongue: he WON'T listen!

    Satan knows you don't have the RIGHT to use His Hebrew name in such cases: MESSIAH OR CHRIST? YESHUA OR JESUS? http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/spl_ChristOrMessiah.htm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. +Jeremy James >>Since yeshua means Joshua, how is that name translated from Jesus?<<
    Is it so hard to do your own research?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

    It's about the MEANING of this name in ALL its variants and tongues: 'I AM SALVATION'

    I AM (God) in the capacity of Savior.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. +YaHushuaYaHuWaH
    What is against the name JESUS (the) Christ? And the name 'I AM(who I AM)'?


    Who's "YaHuWaH"?

    And why do you look so UNhappy?

    Jesus or Yeshua
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. +David Davyd So you are a Hebrew speaker, because your mother tongue is Hebrew?

    Exposing The Pagan Name YAHWEH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB61U630UMY

    MESSIAH OR CHRIST? YESHUA OR JESUS? http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/spl_ChristOrMessiah.htm

    I'm so glad there will be no arrogant people in heaven and on the new earth, but people who love each other and who want to serve each other, because they know and LOVE JESUS Christ.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. +David Davyd
    I'm an ex-atheist and I smell religion from miles away.
    But believe what you want and God has recorded your slander against me, because you called me 'Stupid sheeple' and a (Babylonian=PAGAN) Catholic.


    Now let's see how this will work out when you will stand before almighty God.

    You're also SCARED to show your real face.

    Keep hiding behind Hebrew letters and feel 'big and important', but understand that only children will enter the Kingdom of God=JESUS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. +raymond lindroth
    JESUS-YESHUA is GOD! DO NOT LIE AGAINST the TRUTH.
    JESUS is the Greek-English version of the Hebrew name YESHUA, meaning: YHWH is SALVATION = I AM (who I AM) is SALVATION.


    JESUS is GOD in the capacity of SAVIOR = the SON of GOD = GOD in HUMAN FORM.

    Do not MIS-LEAD people and keep the gospel message SIMPLE and don't think you're smarter than God, even if you were 1000 years old!

    'Yahweh' is NOT a name, but a VOCALIZATION of the letters YHWH, which stand for 'I AM, who I AM', God's NAME, and He shortened this name HIMSELF to Moses into 'I AM'.

    JESUS is the GREAT 'I AM'.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. +raymond lindroth
    I said a CHILD is able to understand that JESUS is God, or do you know things better than Tomas when he said to JESUS: 'Thou art my Lord, and my God' ?


    John 20:26-28 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
    26 And eight days after, again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them. Then came Jesus, when the doors were shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
    27 After said he to Thomas, Put thy finger here, and see mine hands, and put forth thine hand, and put it into my side, and be not faithless, but faithful.
    28 Then Thomas answered, and said unto him, Thou art my Lord, and my God.
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+20%3A26-28&version=GNV

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. +Theodore Dusablon
    You can also call HIM 'I AM Salvation', because that's the meaning of the name JESUS in ANY language.


    God's name is 'I AM (who I AM).

    I'm Dutch and normally I say JEZUS (say Yaysus).
    The Hebrews call Him YESHUA.
    That's His original name, but you may call Him JESUS and I may call Him JEZUS.

    I praise you, LORD JESUS!

    And in my language: Ik prijs U, HEER JEZUS!
    https://translate.google.nl/#en/nl/Ik%20prijs%20U%2C%20HEER%20JEZUS!
    Click on the loudspeaker icon to be able to listen how it sounds.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Deuteronomy 22:5 World English Bible (WEB)
    5 A woman shall not wear men’s clothing, neither shall a man put on women’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh* your God.


    *'I am, who I am'

    I see you listen to Paul Begley: he's a Roman Catholic deceiver and he will NEVER disclose that the POPE is the ANTICHRIST http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.com/2015/05/paul-begley-jesuit.html

    The name of our Saviour is JESUS in English and not Yeshua.
    Yeshua is His name for those whose mother tongue is Hebrew.

    Jesus or Yeshua http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html#more

    No one is holier or better or superior who calls JESUS Yeshua, and in both languages the meaning is the same: 'I AM SALVATION', and 'I AM' is the name of God and JESUS is God.

    Btw: I'm DUTCH and in my language I call Him JEZUS Christus and if you want to know how it sounds than click on the loudspeaker icon: https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/JEZUS%20Christus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. +Maureen Leary
    Please be informed about what JESUS really meant when He was informing His JEWISH disciples in Matthew 24, when the Body of Christ did not YET EXIST:


    Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/07/israels-kingdom-gospel-and-our-grace.html

    The name for JESUS in Hebrew is YESHUA and just listen to the Hebrew version of the JESUS film and then you can hear this name often: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC4VeMx1cuY

    JESUS means 'I AM SALVATION' and I'm Dutch and then this name is JEZUS (say Yaysus), and in every language and in every version the MEANING remains the SAME: 'I AM SALVATION'.

    God's name is 'I AM (who I AM)' and JESUS is God in the capacity of Savior.

    The Body of Christ is NOT appointed to God's wrath and will be evacuated to heaven through the DEPARTURE or RAPTURE, before the Time of Jacob's Trouble, and Jacob is ISRAEL.

    Pastor James Knox The New Testament Church IS NOT The Nation of Israel Part 2
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2016/02/pastor-james-knox-new-testament-church.html

    May the Lord JESUS lead you to His truth.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. +Dave Castle 'the book of adam and eve' is not Biblical, and when it's not Biblical you shouldn't promote it, unless you deliberately want to deceive.
    The name of 'I AM SALVATION' in English is JESUS and in Hebrew it's YESHUA.
    Are you a Hebrew speaker and is Hebrew your mother tongue?
    No?
    Then call Him JESUS.
    Jesus or Yeshua http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  24. Steve Angell
    1:55 AM


    +Hans S
    Tell me the name of Isis in Greek. Isis was their God. Just go and have google tell you what that name is in Greek. They will not. They hide it. They hide it because it is Ieosus. Jesus. Read in the bible in John. It says we have found the Messias being interpreted Christ. No both are Greek words in fact Messias is Greek not English. Messias is Messiah in English. So why are they interpreting one Greek word to another Greek word. Why is there Greek in English bibles in this case and no other case? The second time in John it says we have found Messias called Christ. Hmm now they do not claim interpretation but they never explain why they do not call him Messiah and instead Christ.

    Research the Gnostic Christ and you will see it is the triad of pagan Gods. Under them are the seven nodes of the pagan tree of life. Those are the seven angels in Revelations.
    Hans S
    2:02 AM

    +Dave Castle 'the book of adam and eve' is not Biblical, and when it's not Biblical you shouldn't promote it, unless you deliberately want to deceive.
    The name of 'I AM SALVATION' in English is JESUS and in Hebrew it's YESHUA.
    Are you a Hebrew speaker and is Hebrew your mother tongue?
    No?
    Then call Him JESUS.
    Jesus or Yeshua
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2013/11/jesus-or-yeshua.html
    Dave Castle
    2:03 AM

    can't see your message hans so i guess you blocked me or something. the book of jasher isn't included in the kjv cannon either yet in Samuel he direct says 'you can read this in the book of jasher' ... then you read jasher and you get direct refs to Enoch and Adam and Eve.

    there are many other scriptures that will openly reveal all that has been hidden but it matters no because when Moses and Eliyah return as the 2 witnesses every hidden thing will be revealed after all Yahushua said nothing that is hidden will not be uncovered nothing said in secret will go un heard before YHWH!
    Steve Angell
    2:25 AM

    +Dave Castle
    On the first day light is created. Then creation goes on to the fourth day where the lights are put in the sky. Only logical explanation is that the earth was moved then. Otherwise we would still have the light we had on the first three days of creation.

    I made a detailed verse by verse post but it failed to post.


    If we had the light from day one then no need for the greater light to rule the day and lesser light for the night.

    Genesis 1:16 The Scriptures 1998+ 16: And Elohim made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night, and the stars.

    See why is God creating the Sun for light if we already had light on day One. God does not do things for no good reason. Only moving the earth to where it is now explains why the Sun is needed for light.
    Nancy Anderson
    2:30 AM

    +Dave Castle If only the Jews could study the book of Adam and Eve, they could really tie in who Yeshua really was from what they read now in the book of Genesis.
    Baby Baby
    2:45 AM

    +Dave Castle I don't see what YHWH have to do with my question. IF You don't know you just don't know
    

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. Hans S
    3:40 AM

    +Dave Castle
    I'm responding through Google+
    I don't read unbiblical fiction like the 'book of Enoch' and 'the book of Adam and Eve' and 'the gospel of Thomas', and who is YHWH?
    God's name is 'I am, who I am' and in short 'I am' and JESUS means 'I am Salvation', so JESUS is 'I am' in the capacity of Savior.
    Hans S
    3:46 AM

    +Steve Angell
    The Bible explains itself:

    John 1:41 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
    41 The same found his brother Simon first, and said unto him, We have found that Messiah which is by interpretation, that Christ.

    God=JESUS is the inventor of the Greek language, which was one time the world language, so what's wrong with Greek?

    And what's wrong with my language, Dutch, because JESUS is JEZUS in Dutch and say 'Yaysus'.

    In Hebrew His name is YESHUA and it's about the MEANING of His name: 'I AM SALVATION'.
    Hans S
    3:47 AM

    +Dave Castle
    I don't know who has blocked me on YouTube, but I still can follow the conversation through Google+

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. Steve Angell
    4:05 AM



    +Hans S
    How does this change anything. I mean at least there is not Greek in the English. But Messias is Greek Christos is Greek. You do not interpret Greek to Greek. So why in the world are they renaming the Messiah Christos? Especially when there were Christos Statues to the Roman Gods all over the Roman Empire dating back to at least 320 B.C

    Your Geneva is different than mine on e-sword.

    John 4:25 Geneva The woman said vnto him, I knowe well that Messias shall come which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell vs all things.

    Bible Hub Geneva
    The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

    I suppose yours also says Messiah here. But here the interpretation nonsense is not there. So why rename the Messiah? How can that possibly be valid?
    Zach Johnson
    4:15 AM

    +Israeli News Live
    What do you believe about the book of Enoch?
    Hans S
    4:32 AM


    +Steve Angell "Your Geneva" Wow, I didn't know I was around in 1560 and 1599.

    But that's a joke.

    Here's the source: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1:41&version=GNV

    Listen: if you want to call JESUS Christ, Yeshua HaMasiach and feel better about it, than suit yourself

    Yeshua HaMashiach-sayers are of course better saved sinners than JESUS Christ-sayers, who are saved by the blood of JESUS-YESHUA, that's a well known fact... ;-P

    Oh my...and I used to be such a happy atheist in the past...

    'Yes, thank you JESUS, I will try to love people who always want to be different than other people.
    Your name is YESHUA in Hebrew, but you know I'm talking to you when I call you JESUS.'

    And then there was a man dying and he said 'JESUS, please ease my pain!'

    'WRONG!' said someone else: 'you MUST call Him YESHUA or He won't listen to you!'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  27. +I AM Last No, Yeshua is the Hebrew name of JESUS, meaning exactly the same: 'I AM SALVATION'.

    Just listen to the Jesus film in Hebrew and the narrator is using the name Yeshua in Hebrew for JESUS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC4VeMx1cuY

    Good example at 1:35 and the angel is greeting Mary with 'Miriam, which is her real Hebrew name, and a little later he uses the name YESHUA.

    As you know I'm Dutch and I call JESUS, JEZUS, and say Yaysus, meaning exactly the same.

    How can the name YESHUA lead people to hell when it's meaning 'I AM SALVATION', and 'I AM' is God's name?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.