dinsdag 11 maart 2014

Let's give it another try on Twitter...



I'm sure I didn't follow a large number of users, because I didn't have a LARGE NUMBER of people I followed, so that's a lot of NONSENSE and I wasn't trying to attract a lot of attention to my own account, so that's NONSENSE too.

I wasn't AGRESSIVELY following others: I was trying to COMMUNICATE.



But Twitter doesn't like the things I try to communicate, and I believe that's the REAL reason my account had been suspended for the THIRD time within a short period of time since I started my adventures on Twitter.

---------
Your account was suspended because we found that it demonstrated a pattern of aggressive following behavior. Following large numbers of users in an attempt to attract attention to your own account can be bothersome to other users and is a violation of the Twitter Rules (http://twitter.com/rules).
In order to prevent permanent account suspension, you must stop aggressively following other users. Specifically, please be sure to take the following actions:
• If you are using tools to help you automatically follow users, please stop.
• If you've signed up for a service aimed at gaining followers, you'll need to change your password, so they're no longer able to access your account.
• If you were following large numbers of users manually, please don't continue to do so.
Please also review the following information:
• Following rules and best practices: https://support.twitter.com/articles/68916
• Automation rules and best practices: https://support.twitter.com/articles/76915
 ---------
 
The other points also don't apply to my behaviour.

Here on my own blog I can still say what I want, so I will change my tactics, and let's again see how long Twitter will tolerate me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.