zondag 3 november 2013

666 Micro Chip Implant Coming November 23 - 2013 {New World Order Chip Plan leaked} WAKE-UP !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnnfZ-7dHM0

666 Micro Chip Implant Coming November 23 - 2013 {New World Order Chip Plan leaked} WAKE-UP !!!

Published on May 18, 2012

 




Hans S click


21:38 31:27

The WRONG translation:

King James Version (1611)

2 Thessalonians 2:

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

The RIGHT translation:

World English Bible 2002

2 Thessalonians 2:

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except the departure comes first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

The DEPARTURE = the RAPTURE!
·


Hans S 1 second ago


This video doesn't talk about the rapture, but the PRE-TRIB-rapture will come for everyone who loves JESUS Christ and who's is filled with God's Holy Spirit.

Great teaching about the the pre-trib-rapture:

October 2013 Breaking News Pre Tribulation Rapture 2 of 2 Chuck Missler Last Days Final Hour

watch?v=yzfAPPWSYOs

Another important thing; JESUS IS GOD! IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable!

watch?v=Wa-dzR943po
·


Hans S 1 second ago


Aren't you sure you're filled with God's Holy Spirit (realise; JESUS is God)?

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him?

Luke 11:13

Pray this very simple prayer aloud; "Father, I need your Holy Spirit, so fill me with your Holy Spirit, RIGHT NOW, and THANK YOU VERY MUCH, in JESUS' name, amen!"

Now PRAISE Him, and confirm the fulfilment with God's Holy Spirit and you're RAPTURE READY!
·


Hans S 1 second ago


Yes, the the imposition of the SUN-day, at the expense of the 7th day of the week as God's Sabbath is VERY SATANIC, but it's NOT the mark of the beast; this is literally a mark on someone's right hand or someone's forehead, and this shall both be VISABLE as invisible, through an implanted microchip.

'Obama' is the secular beast and the Pope is the spiritual beast.

vatican assassins

one-evil.org
·


Hans S 1 second ago


ARE YOU READY TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS IF SO PRAY THIS OUT LOUD

Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And because you are my Savior, I shall not die but have everlasting life AMEN!
·


Hans S 1 second ago


Spread this sinner's prayer all over YouTube and the internet; it will save lives!

source;

YouTube user BRBJESUS

channel/UCF9W_vnr1qzMPnUpTPGLh­­­WQ

JESUS will BE RIGHT BACK!


October 2013 Breaking News Pre Tribulation Rapture 2 of 2 Chuck Missler Last Days Final Hour 

 

 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.