zaterdag 2 november 2013

Mankind's Greatest Question...ANSWERED


Published on Apr 13, 2012
What is the purpose of life? Why am I here? Where will I go when I die? Is there an afterlife? Where will I spend eternity? Who will go to heaven? Who will go to hell?

All these questions will be answered in this video. But the the question above all questions that you need to ask yourself is: "How do I go to heaven when I die?" You will find your answer here. Please watch all the way through, your eternity depends upon it!


Also...if you want to have absolute PROOF in the future days that Christianity is ABSOLUTELY TRUE without a DOUBT, please view a tract called "18 FUTURE EVENTS GUARANTEED TO COME TO PASS."
To view it, click on the link below:
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-...

ALL of these events, which will be fulfilled, will prove that the Bible is from God. NOTE: Man is able to predict some of these prophecies, but ONLY GOD is able to predict all of these things, with every single one of them being fulfilled, coming to pass exactly as predicted. Here is the basic outline:

1. EXPECT: WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS. Matthew 24:6

2. EXPECT: WORLD WAR. Matthew 24:7 (See also: Revelation 6:4)

3. EXPECT: GREAT EARTHQUAKES ALL OVER THE EARTH. Luke 21:11

4. EXPECT: FAMINES, INFLATION, & STARVATION ALL OVER THE EARTH. Matthew 24:7 (See also: Revelation 6:5-6)

5. EXPECT: FATAL EPIDEMIC DISEASES AND PLAGUES ALL OVER THE EARTH. Matthew 24:7

6. EXPECT: FEARFUL SIGHTS CAUSING MUCH DISTRESS AND CONFUSION. Luke 21:11,25-26

7. EXPECT: GREAT SUPERNATURAL AND UNUSUAL OCCURRENCES IN THE SKY AND UNIVERSE. Luke 21:11,25

8. EXPECT: THE WAVES OF THE SEAS TO BE IN CHAOS CAUSING TSUNAMIS. Luke 21:25

9. EXPECT: THE POLES OF THE EARTH TO SHIFT CAUSING GREAT CATASTROPHES. Isaiah 24:1.20

10. EXPECT: MASS DECEPTION. THERE WILL BE FALSE SAVIORS & FALSE PROPHETS WHO DO MIRACLES THAT DECEIVE MANY PEOPLE.
Matthew 24:4-5,23-24

11. EXPECT: MANY CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO BE PERSECUTED, TAKEN CAPTIVE, PUT IN PRISONS, AND KILLED IN GREAT NUMBER. Matthew 24:9 Luke 21:12,24

12. EXPECT: CHRISTIANS TO BE BETRAYED BY THEIR OWN FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Matthew 24:10,12 Luke 21:16

13. EXPECT: TWO WITNESSES FROM GOD PROPHESYING TO THE WORLD. THEY WILL BE SUPERNATURALLY PROTECTED FROM HARM FOR 3 1/2 YEARS. THEY WILL SEND MANY PLAGUES UPON THE EARTH. Revelation 11:3,5-6

14. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT TO BE ESTABLISHED WITH A TEN NATION CONFEDERACY RULED BY TEN KINGS. THREE OF THOSE KINGS WILL LATER BE DEFEATED. Daniel 7:23-24; Revelation 13:1,7 (See also: Revelation 17:12-13)

15. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD POLITICAL LEADER TO RISE TO POWER RULING ALL NATIONS. Revelation 13:1,3,5,7

16. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD RELIGION TO BE ESTABLISHED BY A FALSE PROPHET. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL THEN WORSHIP THE ONE-WORLD LEADER AS THEIR GOD. Revelation 13:3-4,8; 2; Thessalonians 2:3-4

17. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD ECONOMY TO BE ESTABLISHED. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL UNLESS THEY OBEY AND WORSHIP THE ONE-WORLD LEADER. Revelation 13:16-17

18. EXPECT: THE MARK OF THE BEAST (THE ONE-WORLD LEADER). IF YOU RECEIVE THE MARK IN YOUR HAND OR FOREHEAD, YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL WITH NEVER-ENDING TORMENT. Revelation 14:9-11

 ==================

 ARE YOU READY TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS IF SO PRAY THIS OUT LOUD!

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And because you are my Savior, I shall not die but have everlasting life AMEN!

1 opmerking:

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.