maandag 20 januari 2014

AFTER THE RAPTURE CHURCH PASTOR'S WILL CONTINUE TO TEACH THE RAPTURE IS AFTER TRIBULATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bL76feDDdI

AFTER THE RAPTURE CHURCH PASTOR'S WILL CONTINUE TO TEACH THE RAPTURE IS AFTER TRIBULATION



Published on Jan 19, 2014
2 Thessalonians 2:10-13 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:



What R U serious
 · 

Had a chat with a fella today who kept laughing at me that I believed in the rapture. He is catholic. Kept sting I was part of a cult. Called me a religious Christian. I told him I'm not a Christian nor do I to to church. Just that I believe in the bible. I'm a follower of Jesus Christ and that he died for my sins and he will spare me from the hour of temptation. He kept laughing at me and was worried that I was getting angry. I wasn't. I felt sorry for him. I stand in the truth of the most high God and the LORD of hosts Jesus Christ. Praise the LORD Jesus. So many will be decieved. 

 · 

So you're NOT a 'christian'?
GREAT! The FIRST followers of JESUS Christ NEVER called themselves 'christians'!
It were the NON-followers of Jesus Christ, the followers of SATAN, who called the followers of JESUS, 'christians'!
That's why I HATE and DETEST the STUPID terms 'christian', 'christianity' and 'christendom', and I'm Dutch and the Dutch word for dumb is DOM, which sounds almost the same as the English word dumb.
I've never been a 'christian', I never wanted to become a 'christian', and I am NOT a 'christian', and I will NEVER become a 'christian'!
I AM A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST, who is GOD ALMIGHTY!
The MOST EVIL people I've encountered in my life were 'christians'!
Religious people do NOT believe that JESUS is GOD!
They are tricked by the devil, because the GREATEST discovery a mortal can make is that this so called 'weak human', who died as a so called 'loser' on the cross is none other than GOD ALMIGHTY!=JESUS CHRIST!!
MILLIONS call themselves 'christians', but they are NOT followers and worshippers of Jesus Christ.
They are SPIRITUALLY DEAD people who are RELIGIOUS and who were brainwashed by 'churches', 'church leaders' and 'pastors' and 'ministers', the hellish sound of church bellls, and who are INTIMIDATED by church buildings and stupid cathedrals.
The REAL church of Satan, is the Roman Catholic CULT, the WHORE of Babylon, who OWNS the USA, the EU, almost ALL of the money, the UN, NATO and much, much more.
Pope Francis is the leader of this SATANIC CULT, and he is the JESUIT 'black pope in white'.
HE IS THE TRUE ANTICHRIST!
'OBAMA' (Frank Marshall Davis jr, or Barry Davis) is the OTHER ANTICHRIST, the other BEAST!
He is an ABSOLOTE IDIOT with NUKES.
God-JESUS will DESTROY these two PSYCHOPATHS!
He will personally throw them in the lake of fire.

PS: Google-Youtube is being monitored by the SATANIC CIA/NSA.
Google-YouTube is a SATANIC organisation, because both the CIA and the NSA were founded by NAZIS, and the FBI too.

The USA is MOST EVIL and WICKED country in the world, and I'm NOT talking about its citizens, but about its SYSTEM.

I'm only on YouTube and Google-Blogger to ANNOY SATAN!

PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!



The Stranglers- Enough Time from The Album Black & White

3 opmerkingen:

  1. +BROTHERDARYL
    Paul Kidd and you agree on Obama
    and yet you call Paul a false teacher because he's warning people who don't take God's HOLINESS serious enough and who aren't filled with the Holy Spirit, that they are in danger of losing their salvation.
    Believers in Jesus Christ who really love Him and who are filled with God's Holy Spirit don't have to be afraid to lose their salvation.
    JESUS COMMANDS us to LOVE one another!
    I'm from Europe (the Netherlands) and Americans tend to over-emphasize the role of the USA, though I agree with you on Obama that he's the BEAST, but I also know that it all comes down to the VATICAN NEW WORLD ORDER, and Pope Francis is the OTHER BEAST, and Satan rules this world through the Vatican.
    Obama (Frank Marshall Davis jr, or Barry Davis) is serving the Vatican, as is Joseph Biden.
    The USA and the EU and NATO, the UN are all being controlled by the Vatican NWO through the evil power of Satan/Lucifer.
    The prophetic word is all about Israel and the remnant thereof, because JESUS was and IS a JEW, hence God is JEWISH, because JESUS is God.
    We agree on the pre-tribulation rapture and I love to meet you in heaven and on the New Earth in the New Jerusalem and I'm sure you will never sound grumpy again, or have the need to end a video with 'Running with the devil', by Van Halen.
    JESUS be with us!
    Stryper-To Hell With The Devil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsNhNdnwgZg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. brodaryl is kjv believer that bible is the best.yo got a problem with that bible?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.