maandag 6 januari 2014

SATAN IS IN FULL CONTROL OF YOU! 2

+Hans S
Well, we can argue about how intelligent Adam and Eve were. We really don't have much on that as far as I know. Especially since you call them stupid just a moment later.

The reason we think the universe happened the way it did is mountains of evidence (sometimes the mountains are the evidence) to suggest the world is billions of years old, the universe to be several billion more, that life evolved on this planet through natural forces, etc, etc. We have no evidence that god waved his magic wand and poofed the world into existence.

People around the world have not always believed in gods. Many tribes, when encountered, didn't believe in deities at all, but did believe in 'spirits' of various kinds. You can call these 'gods' if you like, but then ghosts  become gods, too.

My proof for the non-existence of god is the same proof as for the non-existence of Santa Claus, the flying spaghetti monster, flying pink invisible unicorns, or any other fantasy. My proof is: there is no evidence of god. Since there is no evidence god does exist, then god does not exist. Can I be wrong? Sure. But then it remains up to those who posit an existence (like you) to prove he does. This is called the null hypothesis. It means we do not believe in something until evidence shows that it does. The more extraordinary the claim, the more extraordinary the evidence needed to support it. To prove god, one has to show the entity exists and that it is capable of creating a universe.

As for god making us criminals... I suppose it depends on your definition of god. Is god omnipotent? Omniscient? Then everything that happens is god's fault, including sin and being tortured for it. God being omniscient means he knew Adam and Eve would fail the test before he told them about it. Being omnipotent means he could have created them in a way that they wouldn't have. If you create something and know it will fail you are responsible for the consequences of that failure. And all of this was part of an if, assuming in the first place that god exists, which I don't but was willing to entertain for the sake of debate. I can equally posit the existence of Santa Claus to discuss his attributes.
Reply
 · 


+nitdiver5
I suppose it depends on what you are willing to accept as evidence. It the only thing you'd accept is visual confirmation right in front of us that we can video-tape, then yes... evolution hasn't been proven. Neither has god. Or any of the stories of any holy book. Or anything else that predates our lives. Of course we don't like that way. If you have a dog and come home to find a puddle of urine on the floor you do not say 'well, I wasn't here to see it so we have no way to know what happened'. You make logical deductions from evidence. Evolution has a large body of observed evidence, and many tests have been done trying to falsify the idea that these things can happen. So far evolution explains the evidence we have and no test or argument has shown it couldn't have happened the way we're saying. Sometimes new evidence changes how we think it happened, but not that we think it happened.
Reply
 · 

+Robin Dude Keep in mind that I'm Dutch, and English is a foreign language to me.
I used to believe in the same kind of nonsense as you still believe in, because that's what you do: you believe you're right and I'm wrong.

Adam and Eve were very intelligent, because they were able to name all the animals that were then in existence, and they were able to remember those names, and there were an awful lot of animals to memorize!

On the other hand they were like children, though they were made as adults, and they didn't have much experience: they knew nothing about sexuality!

I called Adam (and first of course Eve) stupid, because despite their intelligence they weren't able to obey the simplest commandment: they only had to abstain from eating the forbidden fruit!

Do you know how our brain works?

We all have a left hemisphere and a right hemisphere.

Both hemispheres think completely different, though both of them contain the 'ego' of the person they belong to.

When one takes away one complete hemisphere, the ego is still there, because it resides in the intact hemisphere.

When both hemispheres are working good, we aren't aware of the fact that there are in fact TWO ego's inside of our brain.

But since both of them know they are the specific person and ego who belongs to the body they're living in, they cooperate.

The left himisphere is thinking in terms of (written) language, logic and mathematics and things like that, and the right hemisphere isn't thinking in terms of words, but in images and feelings and intuition and spacial perception.

The left hemisphere isn't able to think in a spacial way, like virtual reality.
The left hemisphere isn't able to understand an ambiguous remark or joke, because it exclusively thinks in terms of logic.
During the time we are awake, our left hemisphere is in charge, and the right hemisphere has to obey, and during our sleep, our right hemisphere is in charge.

The right hemisphere works closely together with the body, while the left hemisphere isn't aware what the body feels.

I know all these things from science, because before I became a believer I spend years to accumulate knowlegde on this subject, with my own personality and brain as my main study object.

Why am I telling you this?

When the super intelligent fallen angel Morningstar (who was by then already called 'Satan' by God, meaning 'adversary'), talked to Eve, he knew about the difference of the human hemispheres inside of our heads (our 'computers'), and he knew that the right hemisphere is mainly thinking in terms of images and bodily needs.

There still wasn't sin in Paradise and all went very well, and Adam and Eve didn't need to eat, because there was no death, and suppose they didn't eat (or drink) for weeks, they wouldn't have died.

But Satan, disguised as a snake (keep in mind that all animals during that time were tame and kind to each other and to Adam and Eve) only had to suggest that Eve really needed  to eat from the forbidden fruit.

He knew she was very interested, and more than Adam, and so he waited patiently for her arrival at the tree of knowledge of good and bad, which was standing next to the tree of life.

And then he started his attack, which was very shrewd!

World English Bible, 2002
King James Version, 1611
3
1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any animal of the field which Yahweh God had made. He said to the woman, “Yes, has God said, ‘You shall not eat of any tree of the garden?’”
3
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 The woman said to the serpent, “Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat,
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’”
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Genesis 3:1-3 ('Yahweh' and 'the LORD' should be; 'I AM GOD', which is God's NAME)

When the devil, disguised as a (then) harmless and trustworthy snake, heard that Eve had added something to the commandment of God ('we may not touch the fruit', which God had not said), he immediately knew she was an easy prey, and then he continued with his mind control;

King James Version, 1611
World English Bible, 2002
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
4 The serpent said to the woman, “You won’t surely die,
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
5 for God knows that in the day you eat it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
6 When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit of it, and ate; and she gave some to her husband with her, and he ate.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
7 Both of their eyes were opened, and they knew that they were naked. They sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
8 They heard the voice of Yahweh God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of Yahweh God among the trees of the garden.
Genesis 3:4-8 ('Yahweh God' and 'the LORD God' should be; 'I AM GOD', which is God's NAME)

He was able to suggest 'that God was evil and that it was wrong of God to withold certain essential knowledge'.

I other words: Satan was able to suggest that 'God was dumbing Adam and Eve down'.

Of course this was a LIE, because if Adam and Eve had proven to be obedient, God (aka JESUS) would have shared all the secrets of creation with His own beloved children, and they would have been authorized to eat from the most imprtant tree: the Tree of Life, which is JESUS Himself!

The rest of the story is known http://goo.gl/r8QSu6 , and God cursed the Earth, and He turned all creatures and vegetation, including Adam and Eve, into mortal entities, which wasn't the case before the fall, because death and decay were absent in Paradise, and God took the Garden of Eden away from Earth.

Since then people like you don't believe there is a God, because He doesn't seem to exist, and I understand as a former atheist, and only God Himself is able to convince a person like you, but then you'll have to be interested.

When he establishes (He can read your mind!) you're searching for Him, He will help you to find Him, and He isn't very far: He is all around us, existing in another, spiritual dimension.

I'm absolutely certain that God, aka JESUS, exists, yet I'm unable to prove His existence to you, and you're unable to disprove His existence.

It's really up to you...and God, aka JESUS.

He loves you, but He's awaiting your decisions, because He doesn't want to force you into believing in Him.

I say this from experience.

In God's eyes we're as bad as Adam and Eve, being their offspring, and we all deserve to die and perish in hell, God's garbage can.

God took full responsibility for His creation and His curse upon it, when He became a human in the capacity of JESUS Christ.

Put your blame on Him, but admit your own responsibility!

Hans S.

5 opmerkingen:


  1. +Hans S

    ...Sure. But why are you including it here? Anyone reading these comments can already see the whole conversation. ... But it doesn't matter, whatever make you happy. I'll just ignore them from now on. Thanks! Hope you saw my reply above that (the long one).
    Reply
    ·
    Hans S
    1 minute ago

    +Robin Dude
    Thanks for the conversation, and I've read all you've written, and now you have something to think about and I was able to produce a new topic for my blog.

    PS: Satanic=against God and Criminal is a transgressor of God's commandments=Satanic Criminal

    Don't hold it against me, because I'm just as bad as you are, but my sins are forgiven and how about yours?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +Hans S
    ... Well, as to your question, I suppose it depends on what you consider 'sin' to be. I also suppose it depends on who or what is doing the forgiving. I've certainly forgiven myself of most of my mistakes, and still regret some that I've made. I'm glad the voices in your head have let you forgive yourself for being human, too. What I hope for your future is that you never get to the point where you hurt someone (physically, emotionally, economically) and decide that all you have to do to make it right is pray to your invisible friend. That way lies true evil. If you make it right with the person and want to pray on top of that, feel free.

    And incidentally, I don't have anything to think about from you. I responded to what you wrote, having already thought about it. I assume you're in the same situation. You disagree with my assessment and have nothing more to say on the matter. That's fine. ^_^ It was fun chatting with you.
    Reply
    ·
    Hans S
    31 seconds ago

    +Robin Dude
    You forgot someone: our invisible FOE; SATAN!

    And you believe you're an animal and then there are NO moral rules.

    I could do anything with you and even eat you for breakfast, if I also were a believer in 'nottingness' like you, and if I was crazy enough to do so.
    There would be no eternal consequences.
    No hell.

    You come from nothing and you go to nothing, so nothing really matters.

    When I believed this kind of reasoning it made me VERY cynical, and I thought life is ABSURD.

    Well life is NOT absurd: WE are absurd when we aren't willing to search in all ernest for the TRUTH.

    Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life, and no one comes to the Father (God) except through me.

    In this sentence He revealed who is was and is: I AM is His NAME, and He is in fact (one with) the Father-God.


    He's your creator too, whether you like it or not.

    Meet Him as your friend or as your judge: your choice.

    It wasn't a coincidence that you've met me.

    Go in peace!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  3. +Hans S
    "You forgot someone: our invisible FOE; SATAN!"

    Sure. You can have fun with your imaginary super villain, too. Whatever makes you happy as long as you're not hurting anyone else.

    "And you believe you're an animal and then there are NO moral rules."
    ... Please don't tell me what I believe without an argument. There are many moral rules. I just don't get mine from god or the bible. Neither do you. If you think I'm wrong about that last part, please explain why you're not stoning gay people to death (as required by Leviticus). You think killing like that is wrong. The bible tells you it's not, that it's right, but you disagree, so you have morals that you put ahead of what the bible teaches you.
    (See? I said 'you believe X' and showed 'here's why I think you believe X'. It's called an argument. If I'd just done the first part, it's called an assertion and it fails. If I do that in here, feel free to call me on it, since assertions are not arguments or evidence or debating, they're just screaming 'I'm right' over and over again and getting nowhere.)

    "I could do anything with you and even eat you for breakfast, if I also were a believer in 'nottingness' like you, and if I was crazy enough to do so. There would be no eternal consequences. No hell."
    You are a very scary person to think that way, at least in my opinion, since it means all that's keeping you from doing this seems to be your belief in god, whereas I don't do these things because I recognize that they are bad. And I'm not sure if I believe in 'nothingness'. I'm not even certain what that's supposed to mean.

    "You come from nothing and you go to nothing, so nothing really matters."
    Your words, not mine. We're social animals, and the health of our kind matters to us. Who cares if it matters eternally? It just needs to matter now, while we're alive, and with those around us. I think your search for eternal meaning betrays a fear of our temporary nature.

    "When I believed this kind of reasoning it made me VERY cynical, and I thought life is ABSURD. Well life is NOT absurd: WE are absurd when we aren't willing to search in all ernest for the TRUTH."

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Agreed. Now... if only you would go find some actual truth instead of believing someone who comes to you, tells you you're evil, and then sells you the treatment for a disease they made up. (The disease is called 'sin', by the way.)

    "Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life, and no one comes to the Father (God) except through me. In this sentence He revealed who is was and is: I AM is His NAME, and He is in fact (one with) the Father-God."
    I really don't care what Jesus said. He had no proof to back it up. There's no proof now to back it up. Here... let me tell you something. This isn't a quote, it's me saying it to you:
    I (Robin Dude) am the way, the truth and the life, and no one comes to God except through me. I know you weren't there, but I died several years ago and was resurrected.
    True, there's no good evidence of this, but you're willing to believe what people tell you, so... I'm the new Jesus. Start praying. This is sarcasm.

    "He's your creator too, whether you like it or not. Meet Him as your friend or as your judge: your choice."
    God doesn't exist, whether you like it or not. Accept reality for what it is or go on with your delusional belief: your choice. ... Note how this isn't really an argument?

    "It wasn't a coincidence that you've met me."
    Yes and no. It coincided, but it was a result of me looking on youtube for videos just like this to argue against because I find it fun and entertaining, as I've found you fun and entertaining.

    "Go in peace!"
    And again something we agree on. Go in peace. Have a nice day, even!
    Reply
    ·
    Hans S
    2 hours ago

    I give you the last wor......................................................

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.