donderdag 26 februari 2015

FREAK OBAMA - How deep is your love?

PUNKOBAMA!


The Lyrics Of The Bee Gees- How Deep Is Your Love 

"How Deep Is Your Love"

I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And it's me you need to show
How Deep Is Your Love

How deep is your love, How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me


I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my saviour* when I fall (I think of JESUS)
And you may not think
I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
And it's me you need to show
How Deep Is Your Love

*(savior, when you're American)

How deep is your love, How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me


And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And it's me you need to show
How Deep Is Your Love

How deep is your love, How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

[Repeat fading out]

 

 

THE VATICAN RULES THE WORLD  

 

But God=JESUS rules the UNIVERSE! 

 

THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE

 

13 opmerkingen:

  1. +shereesings4 Jesus
    He's a leftist ('liberal') who has converted to islam
    , and he's now fighting alongside with the murderers of ISIS who are being supported by 'Obama', though he pretends to fight them, which is a lie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Free Movie for Nyx (voor niks gaat de zon op, meaning; for nothing goes the sun up..literally from Dutch..;-P )

    I don't expect this movie will be allowed for long on YouTube, so take your chance and watch it, while you can...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. +Catherine Scarborough
      Yes, this is a very well made video!

      Music is God's creation, but Satan used to be Morning Star and Lucifer (Light Bringer) and God=JESUS gave him many gits in order to SERVE Him and others, but Satan decided to serve HIMSELF, as a true and first EGOMANIAC, and he put his genius into the minds of MANY composers and musicians and artists.
      But, THANK GOD, there are BORN AGAIN artists, who FIGHT BACK, by proclaiming the name of JESUS the VICTOR, through their songs and music.
      This was my revenge on Satan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pbviigLxY0

      And another one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOiBZXzFTHs

      Verwijderen
  4. +It's Ya Girl, Jesus' Wife
    Yes, don't forget to LAUGH!
    Satan HATES good HUMOR!


    Love in JESUS from Hans
    Hans S
    3:14 PM




    +It's Ya Girl, Jesus' Wife Little fat boy burping OBAMA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5i3IkXXlSk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.