woensdag 8 juli 2015

Let's talk about SEX (baby)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DK1BVq0a4M

35 Year Men & Sex Study: FEW Guys Respect Women & MOST Share Your Intimate Details With Other Men.


Published on Jun 19, 2015
This data is from an exhaustive 35 year men and sex study, hearing personally from TENS OF THOUSANDS of guys on this topic, so it's a HUGE study pool! I was led to do this video. It is not my usual video type but it addresses problems that need to be dealt with and brought to light.This is a video that will help EVERY woman who watches it to understand what they are dealing with, when it comes to men. If your among the MINORITY of men who don't think and act this way, just ignore it. IF you ARE one of the VAST MAJORITY of men this video describes you have 2 choices...1) GET MAD at me or 2) Change your ways and start treating women with the love and respect they deserve!!! I've already heard from several women who have said this has greatly helped them. That's what it's all about.



+dockidds Great message, Paul, but where are the comments? I've got a LOT to say about sexuality on my site, because without this invention we wouldn't exist, and Satan LOVES to ATTACK this very special gift and turn it into something cheap and dirty. 
And now the other side of the coin: this former Miss Belgium (I'm Dutch, but she's from the Dutch speaking part of Belgium) and sexologist said on Dutch TV that a scientific study had proven that women are more adulterous than men by nature, and she explained it by telling that like female animals in the wild, many women subconsciously want to enhance their chance of becoming pregnant by the 'best possible male'. https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goedele_Liekens 
This (non practicing) Catholic woman isn't a follower of JESUS and she's talking from a secular and evolutionist standpoint, but I believe she's ALSO right about this issue. 
Don't forget that the FIRST HUMAN who became a SINNER was a WOMAN, and she became just like Satan: a LIAR and a DECEIVER. Then Adam took from her the forbidden fruit and he became a LIAR and a CHEATER too! 
ALL men are born from WOMEN and it really depends on HOW they were raised by their MOTHERS and their FATHERS, and on what kind of EXAMPLE they gave to their children. My dad used to be the kind of man you described in your video and he told me that my mom used to be a whore before and when they met, and this was shortly before he suddenly died at 53, when I was 25 and I'm now 55. I could not and would not believe him at first, and I thought he was SLANDERING her out of ANGER, because my parents were divorced due to the alcoholism of my dad, which had a lot to do with his (lack of ) sex life. 
But as time passed I became increasingly convinced that my dad had spoken the truth, and he had been HONEST about his own past and my mom is still LYING about it. 
My dad was a BLUNT ATHEIST and a scoffer, and especially when he was drunk, but he could also be a gentleman and he was quite intelligent and I admired him when I was young, and before he seriously tried to KILL me when I was 15 and already full grown, though not really an adult. He wanted to kill me because I had (hard) rock 'stars' as my example and NOT him anymore, and because he accused me of stealing his woman away from him.......my MOTHER! 
This was ABSURD, but it's true that due to his absence during his long trips at sea, I developed a special relationship with my mom, which was different from the relationships my two brothers had with her, and it's a fact that I have a lot in common with my dad, though I denied it in the past, due to the influence of my mother, because she hated his alcoholism, which had a lot to do with his sexual frustrations, and lack of self-control, because he was an unbeliever. 
Because he was most of the time at sea, earning good money for his family of 5 children and his wife, as a ships engineer, he FAILED to be a good FATHER and EXAMPLE, and especially to his three sons, of which I'm the 2nd. 
He 'produced' 5 children within 4 years and not all of them out of love, but out of LUST, and my (non-practicing) Catholic mother bore the brunt of having to raise his and her children: 3 boys and 2 girls. 
I'm not sure, but it could well be that my dad kept on being a whore monger when he was away at sea. 
When my mom was pregnant of me he was away for a year! All the while my mom was faithful to him. But we know that women are always at 'risk' of becoming pregnant, which is a 'problem' men don't share. 
I believe my mom has been a whore (a 'prostitute' is a 'nice' word for the same thing, or the word 'harlot') because of her past: she was raped as a child by a Catholic family member, being the only pretty daughter of a Catholic man (my grandfather whom I've never known) and one of the eldest children of a large Catholic family consisting of boys, and of her first and genuine mother, who died when my mom was about 4. 
Her younger (half) brothers were from a 2nd mother, after her dad had remarried. Then she was gang raped when she was about 21, resulting in the unwanted pregnancy of her first child, a brown daughter, which she raised with the aid of her parents, though she couldn't really love the child, due to her trauma, and later she was adopted by her older brother (my uncle) and his wife. I believe she became a whore, because she wanted men to PAY for her sexual attractiveness, so I believe it was out of anger and revenge. 
It only seems LOGIC to me that this is the way my dad met my mom for the first time, and he fell in love with her and vice versa, because I'm SURE of that. After his divorce (which was forced upon him, because he didn't want to divorce) my dad still loved my mom and vice versa, but they couldn't live with each other. 
They were like Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor. 
I love you, hate you, love you, hate you, but I want you till the world stops turning. 
Btw: the world does NOT spin, but that's another subject. 
Before she met my dad she also had a son from an 'unknown man'. Known to her, of course, but she never disclosed who he was. 
My dad didn't accept these two children and this was quite a drama, but that's another story. 
My point is: don't put the blame solely on men and don't think that women are better, because the Bible (God=JESUS) says we are ALL SINNERS = transgressors of God's Holy commandments. 
I do believe you are RIGHT about the behavior of MOST men: most men are ANIMALS! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/03/thank-god-for-creation-of-animals.html 
But don't believe that women are ANY BETTER! If my dad wouldn't have been such a horny guy, I wouldn't have existed. 
Women who say they are forced into prostitution have a choice, and this choice could mean DEATH. Suppose our Lord JESUS had been detained together with CRAZED homosexuals/sodomites who wanted to have 'sex' (perversions) with Him: He would rather be killed than letting this happening to Him. 
But it's another thing when CHILDREN are being forced into 'sex' (disgusting perversions). 
MANY women dress like whores and also 'Christian women'. They show a lot of NAKED flesh of their bodies, and/or they wear makeup in order to enhance their 'sex appeal'. 
Both MEN and WOMEN are LOST without JESUS Christ. 
God is JESUS and He's the INVENTOR of sexuality, and He knew beforehand that He had created a POSSIBLE strong incentive for sin. 
Yet He's not to blame, but the devil and us humans, and He bore OUR GUILT and SHAME and OUR GRIEF on the cross when He died, and MOST CRIMES are sexually related. 
ALL Roman Catholic 'Priests' who are or who have been guilty of sexual harassment and abuse of children have been victimized themselves when they were young, due to their AWFUL BABYLONIAN religion, which is Roman Catholicism. 
 I'm not better or worse than my parents and I still honor them, though I used to HATE them in the past, and NO ONE is better or worse than me.

ONLY JESUS is 100% PERFECT!

I love you Paul, and JESUS is coming!

PS: the Pope is the Antichrist and 'Obama' (Frank Marshall Davis jr.) is his executor and of Lucifer. http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2015/02/pope-francis-luciferian-number-13.html

8 opmerkingen:

  1. +Mandy Good
    No they can't because they don't have GENITALS and they don't know the SECRET of the SPERM and its DNA/RNA
    and LIFE itself, let alone the secret of the MUCH BIGGER ovum (female egg-cell) which contains INCREDIBLY MUCH MORE information.

    Angels are smart, but God=JESUS didn't make them too smart, otherwise He wouldn't be able to control them.

    Angels are Sons of God and we are also meant to be Sons of God....you too, being a feMALE.

    We will all be BEAUTIFUL! ;-))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +Manguy331
    I don't think she used the word 'fuck' and why do you call it the 'f-word'?

    I'm Dutch and in my language we have a similar word, but then it's being used for procreation among animals, like cattle, and the verb is 'fokken' (click on the loudspeaker icon https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/fokken%0Aik%20fok )
    When someone breeds cows he 'fokt' (breeds) cattle.
    Not that he has sex with the animals themselves of course, but the Germanic origin of the word 'fuck' and the Dutch word 'fok' are the same, but the words got a different meaning.
    Yet, we Dutch can be 'opgefokt' https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/opgefokt , wich is the same as 'fucked up', in case someone is almost losing his or her temper.
    The Dutch word for 'to fuck' is 'neuken', and this is a bit hard to pronounce for English speakers, but here you can hear the pronunciation and click on the loudspeaker icon: https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/neuken
    The tidy term for 'neuken' is 'seksuele gemeenschap hebben', which means 'to have sexual intercourse' https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/seksuele%20gemeenschap%20hebben , but nobody uses this when people want to have sex.
    The Dutch word for vagina is vagina: https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/vagina
    The Dutch word for penis is penis: https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/penis
    The Dutch word for cunt is kut: https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/kut
    The Dutch word for cock is pik or lul: https://translate.google.nl/#en/nl/cock
    The Dutch word for ass or butt is kont: https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/kont
    This word is almost the same as the English word cunt, but it has a different meaning.
    Pubic hair is 'schaamhaar' in Dutch: https://translate.google.nl/#en/nl/pubic%20hair
    It literally means shame hair: hair one gets when one starts to be ashamed for one's genitalia, and this has to do with the fall of Adam and Eve.
    pubic hair is a more neutral term, because it's indeed hair one gets when one reaches the age of puberty https://translate.google.nl/#nl/en/pubertijd

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.