donderdag 24 december 2015

'Merry Christmas' on behalf of the Vatican 2



'Merry Christmas' on behalf of the Vatican

 

There's NOTHING wrong with commemorating JESUS' birth, because our Savior was born into this world.
That's NOT the issue.
WHY should this be done on a day which the COUNTERFEIT of the true Body of Christ, the Roman Catholic CULT (church), which has MURDERED HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of fellow believers in JESUS Christ over the centuries, and even Catholics who 'loved JESUS more than the Pope', and which has invented Islam, communism, fascism, feminism and more, and which true god is LUCIFER, has ordained?

The Roman Catholic church of SATAN has NO POWER over us, and I don't obey this evil institution.

Because we are FREE through GRACE in Christ JESUS, we're ALLOWED to commemorate JESUS' birthday on ANY given day of the year, so EVEN ON THE 25th of December.

The point is that we must become aware of our true MOTIVES.

I don't call myself a PROTESTant, but I do PROTEST against the power of the Roman Catholic church which is trying to tell me WHEN I should celebrate JESUS' birth, JESUS' death, JESUS' resurrection, and JESUS' ascension, and the outpouring of God's Holy Spirit.

I have NOTHING to do with the Roman Catholic agenda.

The Roman Catholic church is NOT my master, but ONLY JESUS Christ!

Our Lord JESUS is with us!

 

 

 

Merry Solstice?

 

1 opmerking:

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.