maandag 10 september 2012

My reply to Hellsconsort


Uploaded by on 6 Mar 2011
 
WARNING: MANY VIEWERS MAY FIND THIS DISTRESSING AS THE WILD DOG EATS THE IMPALA WHILE IT'S STILL ALIVE. I HAVE POSTED THE VIDEO AS THERE'S NOT MUCH WILD DOG FOOTAGE. PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF YOU THINK YOU WILL FIND IT UPSETTING.
Following a hunt, a wild dog has caught an impala and starts eating it alive. The heart is torn out and fed to the wild dog pups. A little later the whole group arrives and completely eats the impala in just a couple of minutes. Intriguing material of an endangered species. Filmed near Stanley's Camp, Okavango, Botswana. Great guides: Carter and Kayser, thank you!

Category:




  • Jesus is God and He created all these animals, but NOT as killers and butchers. They all loved one another in Paradise, but because of the PACT WITH satan by Adam and Eve, our ancestors, this world is CURSED by God and watch how HORRIBLE it is!
    This is the REWARD OF SIN and of HUMAN REBELLION against God!
    DEATH and DESTRUCTION!
    When you have problems with this fact, it's because of your own CURSE.
    You need JESUS to get rid of this curse. He died on the cross for your sins and He rose again.
  • Take your preaching to a god video or something please man. It gets annoying.
  • Hmm....I made my remarks four months ago......thanks for your quick reaction.
  • I just watched the video, duh.
  • Okay, have a great day or night or whatever and JESUS loves you....and don't be afraid, because I won't devour you...
  • Fuck you. That's offensive and I think you know it is. Keep it to yourself.
    My response is rather long and therefore I resolved it as follows:
    Google> My reply to Hells Consort <and then you can read my answer on my site.
    Moreover, only the uploader of this video has the possibility to deny me the right to give reactions.
    ezkl38rptr in reply to Hellsconsort 1 second ago


My long reaction to "Hellconsort":

 No sense of humor? There are people who eat other people, or didn't you know? Man is (since the fall) the most dangerous BEAST on earth!
Funny: You're 29 and I'm 52 and I was 23 when you didn't even exist.
When I was 23, I was an antichrist and an atheist and I was a fan of Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and The Stranglers, just to name a few bands that I liked at the time.

But when I was 24, something special happened,  and to cut a long story short: I had a close encounter with Jesus, God Almighty, and He said, "Hans, you can do two things, commit suicide or go read the Bible."

There wasn't a more cynical person on earth than I, because when I was 14 I'd already concluded that this life is completely ABSURD and USELESS.
I was already planning to end my life, but I decided to put it off because there still was an instinct inside of me telling me not to give up.

10 years I lived like a split personality who hated life on the one hand and on the other hand I laughed loudly at everything and everyone, and I was a big fan of "Monty Python".

 As a toddler, I believed in Jesus and the Bible briefly because I went to a Christian kindergarten, but then I quickly fell back from that faith because I didn't receive a Christian upbringing at home, and because I received no further Christian education, but on the contrary; I received an evolutionistic worldview with no place for God, Jesus and the Bible.

On my 24th Jesus saved that toddler who I once was, and who was wiser than that idiot of 24 that I had become.

You and I watched this video about the devouring alive by wild dogs of an Impala. I tell you that I know that in Paradise these things NEVER happened, but that this became "normal" since the fall of our ancestors Adam and Eve.

Because we are their offspring, we are family and I tell you that God = JESUS ​​loves you and that your life will only make sense if you've come to know Him.
This is the truth, whether you like it or not.

Greetings from Hans from the Netherlands.

PS: I also have relatives living in the UK, nice huh?
Two of them also believe in Jesus Christ, who is God almighty.

PS 2 (to you and everyone): YOU'RE LOST WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST!


Fuck you. That's offensive and I think you know it is. Keep it to yourself.

Hellsconsort in reply to ezkl38rptr 1 day ago



My response is rather long and therefore I resolved it as follows:


Google> My reply to Hells Consort < and then you can read my answer on my site.

Moreover, only the uploader of this video has the possibility to deny me the right to give reactions.

ezkl38rptr in reply to Hellsconsort 1 second ago

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.